criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What is the most popular mode?

Just curious? My favorite is Walker assault so I was stoked that rogue one supports it. Even though it is a mini Walker assault

Replies

• Walker Assault and Heroes vs Villains
  • I go back and forth but, Walker Assault and Supremacy can be really intense if everyone plays the objective. HvV can be competitive too
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Technically Walker assault is
    May the force be with you.
  • FettForMVP wrote: »
    I go back and forth but, Walker Assault and Supremacy can be really intense if everyone plays the objective. HvV can be competitive too

Yeah I'm a fan of the big modes first but I do enjoy the dlc small modes. I'm absolutely dreadful at HvV! It seems most of the new influx of players are playing walker assault
  • Personally my favorites are Extraction, Heroes v Villains, Battle Station, and Blast. But I like them all except Hero Hunt, because I can never seem to even find the hero, much less cause the most damage. I like the larger modes, but I am terrible at them. I'm always getting sniped from too far away to have any fun.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • I mostly play Walker Assault and Blast, with some Turning Point, Droid Run and Dropzone thrown in from time to time...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • I'd like to see a dlc playlist of extraction sabotage battlestation and new rougue one mode!
  • I'd like to see a dlc playlist of extraction sabotage battlestation and new rougue one mode!
    And Hero Blast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Droid Run
  • Conquest Mode, no question.
    If you mean this game, I would say the large modes Supremacy and Walker Assault.
    From the small modes Heroes vs Villains. But I see the from BF II coming Hero Blast Mode before HvV.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Baseeco wrote: »
    I'd like to see a dlc playlist of extraction sabotage battlestation and new rougue one mode!
    And Hero Blast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One can only hope
  • The best game mode is cargo, walker assualt looks cool and can be fun, but it's lacking, people would rather play battlefield, turning point is a great mode that can be very competitive up until the final check point which a choke and very frustrating, the small game modes are much better at highlighting the core mechanics of the game, which are much better than usually given credit for, heroes vs villains is fun and can be competitive but I'm the end it's a starwars overwatch, so I can't say it's the best game mode. Cargo is the best because not only does it show off the mechanics like drop zone and Droid run, but it forces the player to stay on his feet, requires coordinated teamwork, and demands that you be the better man in 1v1 encounters. Battlefromt 2 will benefit alot if they keep this aspect, and then also make the larger game modes more squad oriented. And on a personal note I think there should be a conquest mode, and a search and destroy type mode as well, but idk how the rest of the community feels about that
  • I would guess walker assault, supremacy, or blast to be the most popular.
  • I would also guess Walker Assault.

I checked my stats and have most games in Blast with 610.
  • Love Extraction and Sabotage
  • I like all of the special DLC modes best. If they had a playlist of Extraction, Sabotage, Battlestation and Infiltration that would be the best ever.,
  • I would guess walker assault, supremacy, or blast to be the most popular.

Same here. Wish the other two was in skirmish.
  • Hero Hunt. By far.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Wilpow
    44 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Blast, Extraction and Sabotage. And when game rotation put me in HvV I play that too and sometimes im quite good at it (not too often i must say)
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Hero Hunt. By far.

Lol thats defo the least popular.
  • Infiltration for me - it's quite a different game depending on whether you are Rebels or Empire.
  • MWB33
    1378 posts Member
    Visually my favorite is WA on any map. I get so tired of the strafe runners I don't play it that often though. I also really like the 4 expansion modes.

My favorite is cargo though, just due to that's my default mode when I first log in. I've got almost as many wins in Cargo (2786) as I have matches played in everything else combined (2853).
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Hero Hunt. By far.

Lol thats defo the least popular.

Incorrect. That is the best game mode ever made by any gaming company. Ever.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Cargo is my favorite. I also love Big Team Drop Zone and Sabotage in the Bespin DLC. Especially BTDZ. Turning Point is also a lot of fun and Blast is just a classic mode. Death Star is my favorite setting, but Battle Station would've been better for me as an offline mode. Flying online never goes that well for me....
  • Battle Station
  • Extraction!

...is what I wish everyone said. It's the only game mode where you truly don't know how each match is going to end up. Even when it looks like you're completely pinned down in a hallway (or have that hallway pinned down), a pair of enemies with Dioxis and a Scattershot break everyone's focus via a side route, and the game turns competitive again. Spawn camping is minimal compared to Sabotage, which is an "almost great" mode.
  • Cargo is my favorite. I also love Big Team Drop Zone and Sabotage in the Bespin DLC. Especially BTDZ. Turning Point is also a lot of fun and Blast is just a classic mode. Death Star is my favorite setting, but Battle Station would've been better for me as an offline mode. Flying online never goes that well for me....

I absolutely love the outdoor Bespin maps, particularly Drop Zone. Just delightful to play in.
  • Extraction!

...is what I wish everyone said. It's the only game mode where you truly don't know how each match is going to end up. Even when it looks like you're completely pinned down in a hallway (or have that hallway pinned down), a pair of enemies with Dioxis and a Scattershot break everyone's focus via a side route, and the game turns competitive again. Spawn camping is minimal compared to Sabotage, which is an "almost great" mode.

I love extraction and played it a lot but it gets a lil boring when you and your team are defending and stop it before the 1st checkpoint over and over. Over so fast.
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Extraction!

I love extraction and played it a lot but it gets a lil boring when you and your team are defending and stop it before the 1st checkpoint over and over. Over so fast.

My favorite dlc mode but they messed with the balance when they made the heros unlockable. Now I prefer the death star dlc "except the flying parts". I like how each match is different depending on where R2 is going. Still find me minding uplinks on WA as well
  • bfloo
    14501 posts Member
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Extraction!

I miss the med droid glitch.

I'm not sure if the glitch or the fact that no one would shoot the droid was worse.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Miss it? I didn't think they had patched it out? What happens now?
  • Sabotage and Extraction are such great modes, I just hate how they end so fast if you're team does well. I hate the time limits in Titanfall and I hate halftime in CoD.

I think that's why I love Battle Station, its one long match.

Now the cart destroys the med driod

Now the cart destroys the med driod

Ah thanks I had no idea they fixed that, that's a shame actually it was a funny glitch and wasn't too bad to get around, you could just shoot the droid.
  • Yeah, all kinds of stuff goes right through the cart (particularly projectiles to the head), and nothing blocks it anymore. I still play Extraction when I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. They're all brown, but I love those Outer Rim maps for sheer play value.
  • They're all brown lol? Sullust isn't.
  • In the base game my favorite is Walker Assault. It can get frustrating when your team is composed entirely of wannabe snipers. My favorite mode overall is Battle station. I'm quite fond of flying, and **** delivers. Grenade spam at choke points can be annoying, though.
  • Still loving me some extraction. Love it. But lately, also had some great Heroes v Villains matches. Just loving BF1 in general lately.