criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Thanks for making the season pass free but...

Awesome choice on making the SWBF1 season pass free, downloaded it and went straight to scarif FS to try out the new U wing, problem is, im the only one in the lobby waiting for 11 more players to join. Ive been here for 10 minutes so far. You guys see why offline gameplay is a must? I know you're bringing that on the sequel, but jeez, this game is gonna be empty lobbies by november 17th, 3 years of developing for nothing. I heard EA adopts agile scrum methods for their products, yet you never listened to customer feedback, one of the most important things in scrum..

Replies

• I'm willing to bet the one reason why they made the Pass free this early is because the playerbase is really dying down at this point.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I thought the player base might be slightly up from what it was a few months ago. Maybe some players are coming back and some new players are just joining because of the excitement for BF2. Could be wrong but I don't have any problems finding games on any almost any mode on east coast servers
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I thought the player base might be slightly up from what it was a few months ago. Maybe some players are coming back and some new players are just joining because of the excitement for BF2. Could be wrong but I don't have any problems finding games on any almost any mode on east coast servers
    Im on ps4 midwestern server (i think) and i cant find any games what so ever. No one to play with. Imagine all the poor souls who spent 100 dollars on this
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I thought the player base might be slightly up from what it was a few months ago. Maybe some players are coming back and some new players are just joining because of the excitement for BF2. Could be wrong but I don't have any problems finding games on any almost any mode on east coast servers
    Imagine all the poor souls who spent 100 dollars on this

No regrets :joy:
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• i have never struggled to find a lobby with enough players. Always found a game easily
  • Corndog75 wrote: »
    i have never struggled to find a lobby with enough players. Always found a game easily
    Yea on console it works fine.

Mainly because of hacking the PC community is completely dead.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    Corndog75 wrote: »
    i have never struggled to find a lobby with enough players. Always found a game easily
    Yea on console it works fine.

Mainly because of hacking the PC community is completely dead.
    Hacking is a good scapegoat

But Hacking only makes up a small part of it maybe like 25%

In the end the game and it's population killed itself

Maybe it's different on Console because games are slower and it takes time to aim because the controller sticks are so slow but on PC all you get are just people spamming EE4, Scatter Gun, Body-Guard, Shock, C487, Bow-Caster, Jump-Pack And everything else.

I mean simply put people just simply went on to better games because we have a LOT of games to choose from. only the stubborn Star Wars fans and Casual Scum remain and most of us Stubborn Fans have mostly gone

They went on to games like Titan-Fall 2, Over-Watch, BattleField 1, COD, Team Fortress 2

I mean when you realize 75% of the PlayerBase wants to be a Mini-Boss and use Stupidly Powerful weapons and almost no one uses Chat, you begin to question why you should play the game
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Awesome choice on making the SWBF1 season pass free, downloaded it and went straight to scarif FS to try out the new U wing, problem is, im the only one in the lobby waiting for 11 more players to join. Ive been here for 10 minutes so far. You guys see why offline gameplay is a must? I know you're bringing that on the sequel, but jeez, this game is gonna be empty lobbies by november 17th, 3 years of developing for nothing. I heard EA adopts agile scrum methods for their products, yet you never listened to customer feedback, one of the most important things in scrum..

You'll be waiting a long time if you want to play as a U-Wing in FS ... it's not available in that mode. It's only in Infiltration phase 1 when playing as a rebel and you get picked at random to pilot it.
  • SSJSnoop
    2032 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ROMG4 wrote: »

Maybe it's different on Console because games are slower and it takes time to aim because the controller sticks are so slow but on PC all you get are just people spamming EE4, Scatter Gun, Body-Guard, Shock, C487, Bow-Caster, Jump-Pack And everything else.

"Controller sticks are so slow" Lol There's still enough spam on the console version that will annoy you just the same.

I live in NYC and I never have a problem finding games. Even when I tried Rogue One last night after not touching it in soo long I thought maybe there's not much people playing the last dlc but I found a full lobby fast and had the closest game Phase 1 EVER. As the Empire we took them all the way down to 0:00 time, they had 4 U-wings, and one finally slipped thru.

The PS4 community is gigantic, it has the biggest playerbase for most games. The same way I used to feel about 360 XBL is the same way I feel about PS4 PSN, there's always people playing online because the system sells so well.

I have a gaming PC and I only play PC exclusives or centric games because I know multiplats almost always have the smallest community on PC.

Also the cheating/hacking scene is can be annoying on PC.