criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

5-0 dropzone 39-1

Replies

• Excellent. My best drop zone game was a 58-6 5 to 3 victory.
  • Great work!
  • Why no scoreboard @ the end?

Pretty sweet dude tho I can tell you prolly hate Death Star lol
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Why no scoreboard @ the end?

Didn't wanna show gamertag lol.

Why would I hate death star?
  • Well zero surprise there ....moan moan in the forums about the no skill guns then uses PC with the standard casual OHK splash zone Quick scope guaranteed hit and because your 'proud' you posted ...
  • Well zero surprise there ....moan moan in the forums about the no skill guns then uses PC with the standard casual OHK splash zone Quick scope guaranteed hit and because your 'proud' you posted ...

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.
    Just because you can't jump snipe lol.
    I don't like the lack of skill in the game but I'm still going to use the best loadout.

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.
    I don't like the lack of skill in the game but I'm still going to use the best loadout.

The game doesn't take skill, just so you're aware.
    #1 Ranked Officer NA.
  • Vixeren wrote: »
    Well zero surprise there ....moan moan in the forums about the no skill guns then uses PC with the standard casual OHK splash zone Quick scope guaranteed hit and because your 'proud' you posted ...

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.

The game doesn't take skill, just so you're aware.

That's what I was saying...
  • You no skill boys and boys looking for skill look me up. I’ll try and give you gaming gods a challenge. Btw I’m on Xbox and ps4. I would like to think I play with the best of the best from both consoles daily, so I should know u guys if your good. Anytime your guys want a friendly scrim I’m down.

The intense CQC would prolly throw you for a loop judging by your ranged EE3 gameplay.
    SSJSnoop wrote: »

The intense CQC would prolly throw you for a loop judging by your ranged EE3 gameplay.

Don't know what you mean. I would struggle close quarter becos my ain is to bad?

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.

I dont get it... What's wrong with this load out? Also, Jump snipe is kinda easy XD

Don't know what you mean. I would struggle close quarter becos my ain is to bad?

You make it sound like you in-fact don't play Death Star, I wonder why.
  • I had a very similar score the other day on Jakku.

• Stalemate wrote: »
    I had a very similar score the other day on Jakku.

DLT-19?! I don't see that puppy much these days. Nice game.
  • Thanks, I love the DLT-19 it wrecks.

Right...

Right...

And you still haven't said whether you play Death Star and like it or not...

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.
    I'm a middle aged old man with exactly 18 months casual SWBF gaming and even I can jump snipe with PC using the autohit with Quick Scoping... good luck with your skill claims
    PC = Pulse Canon Sherlock

I'm on Xbox not PC lol.
    I'm a middle aged old man with exactly 18 months casual SWBF gaming and even I can jump snipe with PC using the autohit with Quick Scoping... good luck with your skill claims
    PC = Pulse Canon Sherlock

Skill claims? What your saying backed up my point. Battlefront has a low skill ceiling.