criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hows Game Population?

Hello! This is my first time playing since launch. I've had so much fun!
I was just wondering, do a lot of people still play this?
Also is it worth the $20 upgrade for the season pass?
Thanks! :smiley:

Replies

• Hey! I just checked and it's about 1000+ :(

And I myself glad you're having fun with the game because I'm considering buying the Ultimate Edition, which is $20.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Hi! I would say keep that money towards the next game, this one was a test.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I play regularly on PS4 and never have trouble finding a full game in any of the DLCs. I would recommend picking it up I think it will be populated up until the BF2 release.
  • jeans
    345 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    I play regularly on PS4 and never have trouble finding a full game in any of the DLCs. I would recommend picking it up I think it will be populated up until the BF2 release.

Yeah do it.
    yt jeanschweppe
  • Stalemate wrote: »

same here and i'm on xbone. i have more fun with this game than any other and i find $20 well worth the price of the sp at this point. i mean it's $20... what other entertainment can you do for hours on end for that price?
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Exactly, I'm at 550 hours now, cant beat it.
  • I have a question. I just bought the Ultimate Edition for $20 and I was wondering if you could play split screen online? Also can you play split screen on the DLC maps? Thanks!
  • Honestly, I bought the Ultimate Edition two days ago and I hadn't had a problem finding matches on PC (because that's what I have). I guess it depends on the time and location...
  • No problems on ps4, always full lobbies. Also agree, problems and all, I love the game. All the haters are over on the BF2 forum.
  • No problems on ps4, always full lobbies. Also agree, problems and all, I love the game. All the haters are over on the BF2 forum.

You mean all the haters of the game in general since release or the haters of the first game and how they all of a sudden praise everything because of the second game coming out?
  • Population goes to zero in the last couple of weeks
  • I'm at 1036 hours it's been great playing this game. I still play most days and will probably till BF2 comes out. I got the season pass in 2015 so I've definitely got my money's worth tbh. But I would say put the money to the next game if I was you.
  • 99miki
    15 posts Member
    http://swbstats.com/

Looks pretty solid on PS4
  • OregonGrown
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2017

This link helps.

PC- 1800
    Xbox - 14k
    PS4 - 14k

Lol I have it for PC and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get into a match. Walker Assault is the only thing you can get into really. Extremely disappointing and I was a pre-order.

Will never pre-order from EA again, and i would advise against this in the future.

EDIT: i just realized the person above me posted the same link.
  • That's why I love having a PS4 cause across the board for BF4, BF1, and SW Battlefront the PS4 had tons of players.
  • Hey! I just checked and it's about 1000+ :(

And I myself glad you're having fun with the game because I'm considering buying the Ultimate Edition, which is $20.

where do you check??
  • Kavian wrote: »
    Hey! I just checked and it's about 1000+ :(

where do you check??

Not sure how accurate it is though.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »

where do you check??

That link gives a page stating there are currently zero players online across all 3 formats. Pretty safe to say that is inaccurate! Lol
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »

where do you check??

That link gives a page stating there are currently zero players online across all 3 formats. Pretty safe to say that is inaccurate! Lol

Haha yep, I'm getting the same. It was working the other day.