criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Battlefront II Campaign Trailer First Look!

The Star Wars Show has a quick first look of the campaign trailer:

Replies

• Oreo
    736 posts Member
    That exit tho! Haha gave me chills. Her saluting the Rebels is epic.
  • Oreo wrote: »

Yeah, that entire breakout sequence was really great.
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member
    Oreo wrote: »

Can't wait for tomorrow

Can't wait for tomorrow

Same here. I really do like what I've seen so far up to now of the campaign. I just hope it isn't too short. And if the multiplayer is once again lackluster in form and function, hopefully the campaign will fill that void and make up for it!

Can't wait for tomorrow

That looked epic
    -A convoluted signature

• Where is that? Reminds me of Pillio

250?cb=20170929052348
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member

Can't wait for tomorrow

Same here. I really do like what I've seen so far up to now of the campaign. I just hope it isn't too short. And if the multiplayer is once again lackluster in form and function, hopefully the campaign will fill that void and make up for it!

I wouldn't be too salty if it was short as long as it was captivating. I want it to be long, I think the real thing I'm concerned about is if it's going to be mostly cut scenes instead of gameplay.
  • Bravo-November7
    450 posts Member
    edited October 2017

I wouldn't be too salty if it was short as long as it was captivating. I want it to be long, I think the real thing I'm concerned about is if it's going to be mostly cut scenes instead of gameplay.

I agree and have been thinking the same. They could be long cinematics with short intervals of gameplay. I think now, I should just be prepared for the worst–just in case as not to get my hopes up. But then again, I want it blow my galactic boots off!
  • Oreo
    736 posts Member

I agree and have been thinking the same. They could be long cinematics with short intervals of gameplay. I think now, I should just be prepared for the worst–just in case as not to get my hopes up. But then again, I want it blow my galactic boots off!

Great way too put it. Yes Battlefront 2, blow our galactic boots off! Lol
  • Wait, are you guys saying you want more or less cutscenes?
  • Aesh86 wrote: »
    Wait, are you guys saying you want more or less cutscenes?

What we are saying is that we don't want cutscenes to impeded with the actual gameplay time. If it does impede with long cutscenes and very little time of gameplay, well... then... the overall campaign is just a long cinematic movie you're watching!
  • Damn this looks freaking sweet!
  • Okay, that might have been the single most awesome thing I've seen today. Just giving the salute saying "see ya!" was funny and bada$$.
  • I didnt watch this. Dont want spoilers for my own gameplay.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    That seemed a bit too easy...

Not complaining though. It's nice to see the Empire get the plot armor for a change. Looking at you Star Wars Rebels.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Star Wars HQ has a good rundown on the teaser:

• “Well, if droids could think, there’d be none of us here, would there?” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Oh yeh Obi? Wait until you see Idens droid!! Muahahaha!!!

Oh...wait. Nevermind, you cant heheh
  • Darth_Grievous76
    493 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't think any game could manage to be more of a cutscene than the Order 1886