criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Goodbye Battlefront 2015 - Post Your Farewell Videos!

Even though I truly had a serious love/hate relationship with this game, I believe we created the magic and spirit of Star Wars together on the battlefront. I dedicate this video to all Battlefront 2015 players. And to those on the PS4, we'll meet again on the galactic high road–that is, and will be, Star Wars Battlefront II.

May the Force be with you... always!

Replies

• I liked that! Nice job. I won't put up a retrospective, though - my video would just be a lot of me getting OHKed from across the map.
  • Jack_H wrote: »
    I liked that! Nice job. I won't put up a retrospective, though - my video would just be a lot of me getting OHKed from across the map.

Thanx, Jack. Glad you liked it. See you on the battlefront!
  • Even though I truly had a serious love/hate relationship with this game, I believe we created the magic and spirit of Star Wars together on the battlefront. I dedicate this video to all Battlefront 2015 players. And to those on the PS4, we'll meet again on the galactic high road–that is, and will be, Star Wars Battlefront II.

May the Force be with you... always!

Impressive, most impressive! The ending was fantastic! :)
    ARMY OR NOT, YOU MUST REALIZE, YOU ARE DOOMED
  • Impressive, most impressive! The ending was fantastic! :)

Thank you, Major!
  • KhilonaJ
    189 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I don't have the same type of theme as you for my vid, but I picked my first montage I did almost a year ago - right where I kill Luke @53 sec and then it switches to me as Chewy. I think the music went well with him killing troopers. One of the best/OP Heroes.

Post edited by KhilonaJ on
  • Bravo-November7
    450 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    KhilonaJ wrote: »
    I don't have the same type of theme as you for my vid, but I picked my first montage I did almost a year ago - right where I kill Luke and then it switches to me as Chewy. I think the music went well with him killing troopers. One of the best/OP Heroes.

KhilonaJ, that is a [email protected]***** farewell video. You captured some great gameplay. Thanks for sharing!
  • Casscaden
    987 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Nice vid man, gonna miss it dearly, it was a jem in the first order. A quick last montage of my younger bro. Haven’t got my last one up so his will have to do.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=nitxbAW3SbM
    Post edited by Casscaden on
  • Very nice video with the touch of the music from the later part and ending credits of Empire Strike Back film!

I'm still stuck with the first Battlefront while I have to wait for Battlefront 2 as a Christmas gift in December 25. Even though it gives me a feeling that I'm gonna miss the beloved predecessor :'( , I'll likely to still play it once in a while, but not as often as the successor with more contents I'm looking forward too. Until then, gonna keep playing it while I still can with some players that are still there.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Casscaden wrote: »
    Nice vid man, gonna miss it dearly, it was a jem in the first order. A quick last montage of my younger bro. Haven’t got my last one up so his will have to do.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=nitxbAW3SbM

Casscaden, thanks for sharing. And your bros video has a lot great gameplay moments!
  • Very nice video with the touch of the music from the later part and ending credits of Empire Strike Back film!

I'm still stuck with the first Battlefront while I have to wait for Battlefront 2 as a Christmas gift in December 25. Even though it gives me a feeling that I'm gonna miss the beloved predecessor :'( , I'll likely to still play it once in a while, but not as often as the successor with more contents I'm looking forward too. Until then, gonna keep playing it while I still can with some players that are still there.

FriedPizza773, thank you! Looking at my vid once more since Battlefront II has turned into a heartfelt gem as the sequel game is better in some ways, but lacks certain things the first game has. You'll notice them quickly when you play it. I think I will reinstall the first game because I feel it has better openness of maps and does not feel like it's on linear rails on the maps in BFII.