criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Love Custom Arcade Mode! More Maps Please!

Hats off to EA and DICE for the Custom Arcade mode! It's the game's Skirmish mode and you can even play all the heroes, even if you haven't unlocked them.

I really hope you consider the following:

• Releasing ALL the maps. And if possible, larger maps, or even the actual full size multiplayer maps would be better, especially when fighting 300-999 enemies.
  • Including ALL faction heroes to be accessible for ALL maps, not just limited to certain maps. Playing Vader on Kamino would be great. And being able to play as Boba Fett on other maps than just Tatooine.
  • Adding a Rebel Cruiser map, like in the campaign, that includes the landing bay, the Ion Cannon power room, but most of all... hallways, hallways, and more HALLWAYS! I would love to have some epic firefights with a team of troops on the both sides, and to play as a hero in those hallways.

Thank you.

Replies

• Yes I agree the first step they should do is add the other missing maps in first. I don't want this game to have a small sample size for offline content like the first one had, having more parity with the maps used in multiplayer would be great.
  • Yeah, I agree. I love Arcade so far. I love all the options and the AI is way better than in Battlefront2015. But just 6 maps is not enough and gets boring after sometime. I really hope they will add all maps/locations (including upcoming DLC ones) to arcade!
  • Agreed! Love the arcade mode but want to be able to explore all the content! As someone who likes to relax and unwind against bots, I can't wait to do so in every gorgeous level.
  • Yes that would be a great idea. We really need more and larger maps. We only have 6 now
  • More maps is a must, but I personally want a different feel in the maps, to compliment the hectic team battles we have now. I would like to be able to push against enemy positions from time to time and I think that getting some Galactic Assault maps and matches would do that (even if the AI can't handle it yet). Adding a new way to play (and some arial combat) would go a long way to the replay value of the game.

Bring Galactic Assault or Supremecy on larger maps to Arcade.
  • Also, I forgot to add in my OP, they need to ease up on the "out of area" on the map with Boba Fett. Sheesh, he can't even fly 20 feet straight up without the screen turning black and white. C'mon DICE, give the Bounty Hunter more aerial room to fly upwards!
  • Mystical wrote: »
    Yes I agree the first step they should do is add the other missing maps in first. I don't want this game to have a small sample size for offline content like the first one had, having more parity with the maps used in multiplayer would be great.

Indeed. I think this is a great place to start.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good forum post kid.
  • We need to at least have the same maps as the Galactic Assault Mode in the Arcade!
    The mode is fun, but limited.
    And we need to express ourselves and demand a FULL SKIRMISH MODE, with Galactic Assault and Space Battles
  • ALL MAPS ON ARCADE MODE URGENTLY !!!!