criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anti Vehicle for Ground Troopers?

It's crazy when every game people just stay on vehicle or starfighter until they pack more than enough point to spawn as heroes for the smaller objective. There should be change for ground troopers to deal with vehicle and starfighters.

Replies

• zKenpachi wrote: »
    It's crazy when every game people just stay on vehicle or starfighter until they pack more than enough point to spawn as heroes for the smaller objective. There should be change for ground troopers to deal with vehicle and star fighters.

Heavy trooper has a star card, Can't remember the name of it but it is the Turret that shoots missiles.
    so you already have a way mate.
  • WildBill8063
    14 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Heavy has ion torpedo, too.
  • zKenpachi
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    But these star cards are not really effective.Also, there are not many people who unlock it. Besides, people can spawn kill on the starfighters. How many game that you have the top score guys do not sit in starfighter or vehicle for half of the game except the maps that don't have vehicles?
  • I agree the heavy anti-vehicle at least vs starfighters needs a bit of a buff. Currently air superiority is governed by who has a "decent" (notice I didn't say great) pilot get into the air first then just spawn farm people trying to counter.

I'm already seeing the same concerns BF1 had with spawns into enemies on the ground but starfighter spawns into enemies is like pulling out your own teeth with a rusty spoon. You get "shielded" for a single moment and normally you load into your starfighter to already have half health or less at times. This needs a serious fix.
  • Unlock for your heavy trooper
    - ion torpedo
    - ion turret
    - explosive "minigun"
    and your the vehicle killer no1

For example put the ion turret on Hoth on a snowhill. It must show up and it will shoot the aircrafts.
    Funny when they only fly in circles the whole match.
  • Unlock for your heavy trooper
    - ion torpedo
    - ion turret
    - explosive "minigun"
    and your the vehicle killer no1

For example put the ion turret on Hoth on a snowhill. It must show up and it will shoot the aircrafts.
    Funny when they only fly in circles the whole match.
    These star cards may deal with the ground vehicle, but still not the solution for star fighters.
  • Ravnis wrote: »
    I agree the heavy anti-vehicle at least vs starfighters needs a bit of a buff. Currently air superiority is governed by who has a "decent" (notice I didn't say great) pilot get into the air first then just spawn farm people trying to counter.

I'm already seeing the same concerns BF1 had with spawns into enemies on the ground but starfighter spawns into enemies is like pulling out your own teeth with a rusty spoon. You get "shielded" for a single moment and normally you load into your starfighter to already have half health or less at times. This needs a serious fix.
    Lol, also while you trying to shoot 1 star fighter, there will be 2-3 other shooting at you. They need to spawn the star fighter in restricted zone, so the other team can’t spawn kill.