criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Galactic Assault on Takodana is supremely weighed against the attackers

Whenever the First Order tries leaving the spawn, they have nothing but trees to look through while the Resistance can sit at the bottom of the hill and just spray in small opening in the path to keep them from doing anything close to useful. Your best bet is to die enough for sacrifice points to get a jet trooper so you can at least die on the point. The Resistance out-of-bounds border need to be pushed back towards the objective more to give the First Order some hope of getting somewhere that isn't just another area of their spawn. Playing as the Resistance is just as boring, because the match is so slow and constricted to the 1 area that it just makes you wonder why the First Order was such a dominating enemy in the movies if the can't even make it down a hill. See where the issue is with that?

Replies

• Agreed. I've only ever seen the Resistance win on Takodana.
  • Well, you have at least played on Takodana! I havent!!
  • I've won some battles at this map as an attacker. Being attacker is harder than defending on all of the maps because it requires a team to kind of cooperate and go for objectives, cover each other and stuff and defenders win like 80% of times, but it is because the game just launched and a lot of people don't know how to play objectives and attack. I suppose this will get better in time.
  • Only won a couple there as FO. The obvious thing is to hope you are on an aggressive team. The other key elememt is not stopping at the edge of the FO side of Memorial Hill - pushing to the wall in the Resistance side and having others join you stops Resistance getting close
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • See, the problem is you guys bring up the solution of "a good team wins" There is barely anyone in the game that's willing to work as a team over getting the most kills for points. And rarely are they ever in the same game
  • DarthJ
    6457 posts Member
    See, the problem is you guys bring up the solution of "a good team wins" There is barely anyone in the game that's willing to work as a team over getting the most kills for points. And rarely are they ever in the same game

That is true, I guess its luck. I had 2 or 3 othrs who pushed to the far side of the hill then the rest followed
    PSN: ibrajoker59