criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What do you think should be added to SWBF2??

Prev1
Start this off by saying they should add more maps and characters like Aqua droids, more heros (like General Grievous) and so on. What do you guys think??

Replies

• Weapons A a lot more weapons. Bring back all of them from BF 2015 and plus some.

Droidekas really need to be added. They can add Crab droids and ARC troopers too.

Geonosis for a map too.

Clones wars in general seems to be lacking alot in content.
  • - all maps for Arcade
    - Starfigher Assault offline
    - head/gender options & more skins for all infantry classes
    - Ground maps: Geonosis, Utapau, Mustafar, Bespin, Jabba's Palace, Sullust, Scarif
    - Space maps: Battle of Coruscant, Battle of Endor, Battle of Scarif (revamped from BF2015), Battle of Naboo (MP version of campaign map)
    - Heroes & Villains: Anakin, Obi Wan, Padme, Ahsoka, Jyn Erso, Poe Dameron, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett, Orson Krennic, General Hux
    - units: Emperor's royal guard, magna guard, droidekas, Imperial Death Star/Navy trooper
    - Vehicles: AT-TE, B-Wing, TIE-Defender, Hailfire Droid, Spider Droid, Munificent class frigate, TX-225 assault tank
  • An option to turn off voice chat in game.
    More space maps.
    More starships.
  • Content. More detail? Heavily expanded Custom Arcade and a finished story. I was upset with the campaign. It was fun but heavily rushed, poorly written, and clearly unfinished. That's really bad game design. As for Custom Arcade, it badly needs more and better game mode as well as larger scale matches (20v20 or higher).
  • All above sounds reasonable, bring all dlc maps from bf15, those are to beautiful to let go when the servers go down. Bring back a few small modes, dropzone and Cargo would be a good start.
  • Server browser
  • More weapons, more heroes (Clone Wars), more maps, more vehicles, more characters as you say and conquest.
  • For me the main thing that needs to be added is title into the gameplay - "Battlefront". So far, it's a hell of a lot better than the first, appalling attempt but it's still missing the actual battlefront gameplay. There should be big, open maps which have large-scale vehicular use and which are fun to be on. Such as: Naboo Plains - Jungians and Republic vs Separatist, Geonosis - CIS vs Republic, Hoth - Rebels vs Empire, Dune Sea - era preference etc. And there should also be maps which are all vs all and Rebels and Republic vs CIS vs Empire. And cross-over maps where it's goodies vs baddies.
    Also, more general use of vehicles - let us control where the MTT goes and give more space for AATs, AT-STs etc.

Have 4-player local gameplay. Bring back Destroyer Droids! Let Maul block!
  • Based on some of the posts i've been reading today, a box of Kleenex.

As for the topic, the only major thing I feel is lacking is a better squad system. I'd like to have my whole party of friends playing together be able to spawn together always. Even if that means i'll have to spawn solo at times and run to them, i'd rather know if we all wait on loading screen, we can spawn together and not just random chance that we do.

• Stats, NO lag
  • LASERS
  • Jonny_Chaos
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    An option to turn off voice chat in game.
    More space maps.
    More starships.

What you playing on? I've not head a single players voice since i started playing the game.
  • Hardcore mode. No Hud ,1st Person, 2-3 shot kill, no name tag, no kill cam Hardcore
  • Add CONQUEST MODE

You know.... the flagship mode of the Old Battlefronts and the staple of the Battlefield series? I don't know about you guys but having ONLY linear modes is really frustrating to me. I like Galactic Assault but I don't have any non-linear mode to round it out with. Battlefield has linear Rush and Operations but it also keeps conquest, which to me is the ultimate and freest way to experience these games. The whole map could be available instead of locked away in sectors.

Releasing a Star Wars BattleFRONT game without Conquest should be as ridiculous as releasing a BattleFIELD Game without Conquest.

• More weapon customizing like scopes, grips, etc....

And generaly more weapons for every class.....4 per class is rly weak.
  • - SWBF1 weapons
    - Dengar as one of the villains
    - Nien Nunb as one of the heroes
  • Add CONQUEST MODE

You know.... the flagship mode of the Old Battlefronts and the staple of the Battlefield series? I don't know about you guys but having ONLY linear modes is really frustrating to me. I like Galactic Assault but I don't have any non-linear mode to round it out with. Battlefield has linear Rush and Operations but it also keeps conquest, which to me is the ultimate and freest way to experience these games. The whole map could be available instead of locked away in sectors.

Releasing a Star Wars BattleFRONT game without Conquest should be as ridiculous as releasing a BattleFIELD Game without Conquest.

Only if it's the "ASSAULT" version of Conquest. Where one team starts with all the flags and the enemy most take them away and secure them. That would be fun imo. If it's just the standard played out 5 flags that rotate back and forth as half the team sits on teh edges of the map and snipes in while the other half rotates through flags in a predictable manner never bothering to hold any...no thanks. I'll stick with the dynamic objective system we have in GA.

But end of the day, if it's just another mode added, it won't affect me either way =)
  • A can of Gas and a match :o
  • Stats (KD, Win ratio, hours played etc)
    Fix the lag and stuttering
    Maybe more weapons?
  • A couple of things I forgot to put in:

* Get rid of objective missions! Simply have a big unit count where it's simply pew, pew, pew against anything that isn't on your team.

* Simplify starfighter controles.

* Fix an issue where head shots with the snipers don't give 1-hit KOs.
  • -longer matches
    -server browser
    -more epic sized maps
    -squads that are meaningful
    -less frag spam
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    revan225 wrote: »
    Content. More detail? Heavily expanded Custom Arcade and a finished story. I was upset with the campaign. It was fun but heavily rushed, poorly written, and clearly unfinished. That's really bad game design. As for Custom Arcade, it badly needs more and better game mode as well as larger scale matches (20v20 or higher).

I don't think the story being rushed is on the dev's.

It is a canon story, so I blame Disney for the poor story.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• 1. Server browser
    2. Real squad system
    3. CONQUEST
  • Patch and update testing
  • I think we need many more heroes and villains

Mace windu
    Anakin
    Qui gon
    Kenobi
    Rex
    Ezra
    Kanan
    Padme
    Ahsoka
    Chirrut Poe

Dooku
    Grievous
    Jango
    Krennic
    Tarkin
    Savage
    Sidious
    Thrawn
    Asajj

Just add more characters, preferably the ones with lightsabers so we can have fun close combat light vs dark fights
  • Something to stay together with friends, the current system is terrible for playing with friends (spawnpoints, side choose, spawning on party leader, i don't know), but we need something! Bespin for multiplayer, scarif, geonosis, coruscant! Grevious, Obi Wan (Alec and Ewan), Mace Windu, Dooku! A lot of skins and change the progression system!
  • Stats!

I want to see my K/D how many wins in each game mode. How many kills with each class/hero/weapon etc. Time played.

Where is this?
  • Jin1985
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ki Adi Mundi

• ARC Troopers to be an alternative skin for the Officer :)
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    Jin1985 wrote: »
    Ki Adi Mundi

He is too worried about the Droid Attack on the Wookiees.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Add more crosshair colours and designs
  • The ee3 as it was in bf15.
  • My sniper head shots aren't doing much damage at all!
  • ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    - more heroes (Anakin, Obi Wan, Padme, Ahsoka, Grievous, Dooku, Jango Fett, Ventress)
    - more maps (Geonosis, Utapau, Bespin, Sullust, Mustafar, jabba's palace, Coruscant space battle, revamped Scarif space battle)
    - visual customization for soldiers
    - arcade starfighter assault
    - all maps for arcade
  • 1. Server browser
    2. Private matches
    3. Skirmish (galactic assault, starfighter assault and heroes vs villians offline)
    4. An option to add AI heroes in custom arcade
    5. A better way to earn credits and a much better loot boxes with a no pay to win system
    6. Balance while earning battle points because there are people that are farming them (killing AI star fighters, with a glitch of the LAAT firing to the MTT multiple times)
    7. Fix a glitch of the Jumptrooper (when you jump and activate the jetpack you can jump with no recharge time)
    8. More improved lightsaber combat with more cool cinematics and fastest movements, with some clashes and chain attacks and better combos like if you press the attack button less time after running you do a diferent attack than if you hold the attack button more time (it actually does it but not all the times)
    9. More customization and dual vehicle seats
    10. More Light Side reinforcements
    11. No cross-era heroes eventually
    12. Galactic Conquest
  • 1 name.
    Mace Windu.
  • Make the jumping and rolling reaction time better. I'm sick of the slow character reaction when I press the jump button and he carries on running. And when you can't actively jump while pressed against a slope - you just keep walking forwards and sliding down until you have to waste a few seconds by stopping, letting him get his feet on the ground safely and then jumping.
  • Arbitrator
    178 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    General Kenobi as the tankiest defensive hero in the game, much like his mastery of the Soresu Form.

Anakin’s aggressiveness in his Shien Form.

I’d like to see more characters like Plo Koon, Saesee Tinn, QuiGon Jinn, Ki Adi Mundi, Ima Gun Di, Mace Windu, Count Dooku(Darth Tyranus), General Grievous, Darth Sidious(saber Palpatine),

I’d really love to see some Old Republic characters like Revan, Nihilus, Malak, Darth Marr, Darth Malgus, etc...

I’d like to see Kanan and Ahsoka from rebels. Ezra is annoying lol. Ahsoka would need a clone wars hero skin.

I’d like to see Kylo Ren with some defensive star card options. He’s the only hero without some form of sustain which makes absolutely no sense considering he took a Bowcaster shot to the gut and still kept fighting.

And I’d like to see a mode 20vs20 heroes and villains set on Geonosis Arena, except everyone can choose whatever hero they want with no unique limit (i.e. just say 20 Han Solos is possible) lol... it’d be fun.

I’d like to see more maps and more weapons.

Galactic Conquest FTW.

I’d really like to have a game made just like this but open world multiplayer where we create a class, build skill sets, learn Force powers (if force sensitive), craft sabers and weapons, build ships, command ships, etc... lol

I’d like to see when saber wielders hold block, pressing Attack will throw lightsaber for all of them. That way all saber wielders can throw saber, and then Darth Maul and Vader can get some other moves to replace their throw.

I’d also like to see a day where everyone isn’t trying to be politically correct and they just start developing things that are fun without worrying about all the bull. I miss games that had substance and CONTENT.
  • GA and SFA in arcade mode with ALL maps would be nice.

More heroes available, especially CW era. (would love to see Mace)

Server browser and eventually the ability to stay in a certain era.

Custom matches would be a nice addition also.
  • Casscaden
    987 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    How about games that last longer than 3 minutes. It’s gettinf old that my time in the lobby is longer than games.
  • they should add Matt the Radar technician as a skin for Kylo.

tumblr_o1kq7aGOKE1svswjeo1_500.gif
  • Conquest
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Galactic conquest for us anti social types :)
    Conquest like from battlefield/old battlefronts.
    Maybe some nice big epic battle maps
    Character customization so I don't have to be a weiner head whenever I play assault class on the rebels
    More star cards to adapt the roles of each class further
  • Give me Jar Jar and I will buy him as a micro transaction for how much the deluxe edition cost.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Give me Jar Jar and I will buy him as a micro transaction for how much the deluxe edition cost.

Star-Wars-Darth-Jar-Jar-Sith-Fan-Theory.jpg
    "scnjbhsgchjth" - Death Trooper

• Corsairmh wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Give me Jar Jar and I will buy him as a micro transaction for how much the deluxe edition cost.

Star-Wars-Darth-Jar-Jar-Sith-Fan-Theory.jpg

I would have an insane amount of fun using him in this game.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Kwhiskey13 wrote: »
    Weapons A a lot more weapons. Bring back all of them from BF 2015 and plus some.

Droidekas really need to be added. They can add Crab droids and ARC troopers too.

Geonosis for a map too.

Clones wars in general seems to be lacking alot in content.

• Genuinely more maps - and a game mode - which are like Blast but on a much bigger scale. Blast feels the most like the original Battlefront games. Simply get the opposing team's unit count to 0 as opposed to doing the same objectives over and over and over again.
    Keep the point system for vehicles and special units if need be but having games which are say, 200 (or more) units per team with 20v20 or 30v30 would mean simpler but more diverse gameplay.
    And add cross-over eras! Have the Rebels fighting the droids or the Republic fighting the Empire - mix it up a little.
  • Server browser.