criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Most requested heroes/villains

2Next

Replies

• bfloo
    14992 posts Member
    Salacious B. Crumb

A must after he was overlooked in the last game!
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, and Jabba The Hut
    CyberpowerPC Core i7 6900k / 3.2 GHz, Ram 32GB, SSD 500 GB, HDD 3 TB, GTX 1080 8 GB, WINDOWS 10.0 64BIT
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Salacious B. Crumb

A must after he was overlooked in the last game!

Salacious Crumb’s main move is to cackle for an immediate 90% decrease of his own health
    IceAxe18 wrote: »
    Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, and Jabba The Hut
    I hope Jabba can bring his Rancor Pit with him
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • I remember back on the Battlefront 2015 forums, where I had saw a comment about DICE not being able to add IG88 in due to the fact they had no bipedal droid animations since it was too difficult...or something along those lines. I'm assuming it's the same type of reason droidekas are not present in the game, as animating them would take lots of time. However, now that we have droids, let's see IG-88 now...please? :3
  • I remember back on the Battlefront 2015 forums, where I had saw a comment about DICE not being able to add IG88 in due to the fact they had no bipedal droid animations since it was too difficult...or something along those lines. I'm assuming it's the same type of reason droidekas are not present in the game, as animating them would take lots of time. However, now that we have droids, let's see IG-88 now...please? :3

I don’t understand the allure of IG88 or 4LOM when Zuckuss has the bug face and frayed dress to woo my frozen heart
  • Obi-Wan and Jango Fett are the two on the top of my list. Preferably a Ben costume option for Obi-Wan as well.
  • Xeinive wrote: »
    Obi-Wan and Jango Fett are the two on the top of my list. Preferably a Ben costume option for Obi-Wan as well.

I want an Old Ben costume as well but preferably with no stat change so that he can be as freakishly fast as they’re bound to make young Obi
  • Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    I remember back on the Battlefront 2015 forums, where I had saw a comment about DICE not being able to add IG88 in due to the fact they had no bipedal droid animations since it was too difficult...or something along those lines. I'm assuming it's the same type of reason droidekas are not present in the game, as animating them would take lots of time. However, now that we have droids, let's see IG-88 now...please? :3

I don’t understand the allure of IG88 or 4LOM when Zuckuss has the bug face and frayed dress to woo my frozen heart

Go give Shadows of the Empire a try! You'll then understand why. He could be an extremely deadly opponent on the battlefield. Just think about it. A flamethrower, a pulse cannon, a disruptor, and then a primary sniper built into his arm. Sounds sick right?
  • Or disruptor cannon* is what I should say...
  • Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    I remember back on the Battlefront 2015 forums, where I had saw a comment about DICE not being able to add IG88 in due to the fact they had no bipedal droid animations since it was too difficult...or something along those lines. I'm assuming it's the same type of reason droidekas are not present in the game, as animating them would take lots of time. However, now that we have droids, let's see IG-88 now...please? :3

Go give Shadows of the Empire a try! You'll then understand why. He could be an extremely deadly opponent on the battlefield. Just think about it. A flamethrower, a pulse cannon, a disruptor, and then a primary sniper built into his arm. Sounds sick right?

And he’s freakishly tall and thin so he’d have a super interesting hitbox
  • Xeinive wrote: »
    Obi-Wan and Jango Fett are the two on the top of my list. Preferably a Ben costume option for Obi-Wan as well.

Definitely agree with the Old Ben skin!
  • Heroes they should sell as a bundle with their respective star cards:

Obiwan (old Obi & Young)

Poe w/ bb8 as a weapon...

Grivious

Bala Tik

And of course K2SO!!!!

• MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Easy

Heroes
    Obi-Wan
    Mace Windu
    Qui-Gon
    And we're for sure getting Finn

Villains
    General Grevious
    Count Dooku
    We're for sure getting Phasma
    And to make no sense of why he's in the game, Darth Nihilus

Edit: I dont want to see anyone from Rebels, or the characters made just for The Clone Wars in the game. They wouldn't look right, because their animation style is terrible, and making them look realistic seens like it wouldn't work to me. Plus, I don't like either if those shows

Only character I really agree with on that is Zeb, otherwise I dont see why Hera or Thrawn wouldn't look alright
  • Please bring back Dengar and Nien Nunb from SWBF1...
    Easy

Heroes
    Obi-Wan
    Mace Windu
    Qui-Gon
    And we're for sure getting Finn

Villains
    General Grevious
    Count Dooku
    We're for sure getting Phasma
    And to make no sense of why he's in the game, Darth Nihilus

Edit: I dont want to see anyone from Rebels, or the characters made just for The Clone Wars in the game. They wouldn't look right, because their animation style is terrible, and making them look realistic seens like it wouldn't work to me. Plus, I don't like either if those shows

Only character I really agree with on that is Zeb, otherwise I dont see why Hera or Thrawn wouldn't look alright

Thrawn would be awesome.

As for Hera, I think she could be starfighter hero maybe.
  • Light Side Dark Side

Obi Wan (w/ old man skin) Grievous
    Mace Windu Count Dooku
    Qui Gon Jin Jango Fett
    Padme IG-88
    Anakin Grievous BodyGuard
    Finn Phasma (obvious you have creative control since no one knows what she does)
    Aayla Secura Palpatine w/ Saber
    Ashoka Cad Bane
    Revan Darth Revan

And why not put Darth Binks in? We all know we want it.

On the real though, we paid for the game, we should see at least half of these characters before a years end, since you seem insistent on releasing half of a game.
    Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    First should the main characters of each trilogy IMO.
    1. Anakin and Dooku
    2. Obi Wan and grievous
    3. Padme and Jango or Veers and the Admiral. Both would be good choices.
    4. Cad And Ahsoka (I think cad would be a far better choice than Ventress if they included a CW dlc. Cad would be different since we already have a lot of saber heroes and villains)
    5. Snoke and Old luke (Not likely)

I think they’re angling toward a lightsaber for every lightsaber and a blaster for every blaster, which is why they wouldn’t let Cad and Ahsoka come out together. I don’t know what Veers and Ackbar would do but it would be funny. I really want to see an old Luke skin, but I don’t know if they’d make a whole new hero for it.

It seems like if we get a saber hero, we'll get a saber villain. Same for blaster users. Makes the most sense for balancing

But then why can't Palpatine block blaster fire and has the weakest damage output for a "basic attack"?
    Because not alot of thought seemed to have been put into Heroes vs Villains, considering everyone's abilities glitch out on each other and you'll be choked by a dead Vader one second, and have no one effected by Luke's ground slam the next.

They need to have trumped abilities, and less of a stagger effect. That way, you wont get wrecked by three sabers wishing you could roll away and use a move. Example: If Luke is using his ground attack, hes invulnerable, coaxing enemies to roll out of the AOE. Instead of wasting their target status because they couldn't button mash fast enough, Luke has the balance of choosing his next move.

As for Blaster Characters vs Saber Characters?

Give all Blaster characters a stun that allows them to reset against Saber characters from a distance. Boom. Balance.