criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Arcade Mode Spawn Issues

All the sudden, I've been noticing a spawn issue where your character is spawned at the beginning of a game on the enemy side when using teams. The enemy team encircles and kills you instantly. This is on the PS4. Has happened twice now. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    Had it happen once or twice. Got all of them competed in tier 3, so doubt I'll play too much arcade that isn't custom going forward.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • I have this issue almost every time. I spawn alone into a group of enemy just to die instantly. (I'm already prepared and throw a grenade quickly under my feet to bring some bad guys with me :D )

But the spawn issue got worse not even in arcade. Blast game mode suffers also from it. Where the enemy is spawning directly behind you after you respawned, or I also spawned in the back of an enemy squad. I butchered all 4 of them, but I'm sure it was not fun for them. :(
  • I have this issue almost every time. I spawn alone into a group of enemy just to die instantly. (I'm already prepared and throw a grenade quickly under my feet to bring some bad guys with me :D )

But the spawn issue got worse not even in arcade. Blast game mode suffers also from it. Where the enemy is spawning directly behind you after you respawned, or I also spawned in the back of an enemy squad. I butchered all 4 of them, but I'm sure it was not fun for them. :(