criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Arcade Mode Spawn Issues

All the sudden, I've been noticing a spawn issue where your character is spawned at the beginning of a game on the enemy side when using teams. The enemy team encircles and kills you instantly. This is on the PS4. Has happened twice now. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• MWB33
    1463 posts Member
    Had it happen once or twice. Got all of them competed in tier 3, so doubt I'll play too much arcade that isn't custom going forward.
  • I have this issue almost every time. I spawn alone into a group of enemy just to die instantly. (I'm already prepared and throw a grenade quickly under my feet to bring some bad guys with me :D )

But the spawn issue got worse not even in arcade. Blast game mode suffers also from it. Where the enemy is spawning directly behind you after you respawned, or I also spawned in the back of an enemy squad. I butchered all 4 of them, but I'm sure it was not fun for them. :(
  • I have this issue almost every time. I spawn alone into a group of enemy just to die instantly. (I'm already prepared and throw a grenade quickly under my feet to bring some bad guys with me :D )

But the spawn issue got worse not even in arcade. Blast game mode suffers also from it. Where the enemy is spawning directly behind you after you respawned, or I also spawned in the back of an enemy squad. I butchered all 4 of them, but I'm sure it was not fun for them. :(