criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why am I not gaining BP playing as a Hero/Villian?

Literally not gaining anything. Play objective, kill enemies, barely any BP gains. This has been bothering me for a while now. It doesnt make any sense.

Replies

• You gain a reduced amount of BP as a Hero. If you gained as much as a regular infantry, you'd likely have enough to get abother Hero if you're good. Its just to balance everything out
  • ^^^ I like it a lot. Back in call of duty modern warfare days the better players would just endlessly string kill streaks together and and just steam roll other teams. And a lot of times by the time I get enough battle points the heroes are already in use. So by reducing the points games those guys can't immediately get them back and it opens up a few for me to try.
  • RDC
    57 posts Member
    My only issue with this is because the heros health is so low you spend so much time building points then u lose the hero instantly then gotta start again just feels like a waste of time i think they need to up the health on heros because since they cant regenerate health at least give them more so they do die in 2 seconds of gameplay
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    You gain a reduced amount of BP as a Hero. If you gained as much as a regular infantry, you'd likely have enough to get abother Hero if you're good. Its just to balance everything out

No its not. The points you get is way too low. There is no balance. Hell, this game itself isnt even balanced. The maps, the infantry units, the mid level heros, the high level heroes, earning the same amount of credits as some mook who did nothing the entire game. Nothing is balanced in this game!
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    You gain a reduced amount of BP as a Hero. If you gained as much as a regular infantry, you'd likely have enough to get abother Hero if you're good. Its just to balance everything out

No its not. The points you get is way too low. There is no balance. ****, this game itself isnt even balanced. The maps, the infantry units, the mid level heros, the high level heroes, earning the same amount of credits as some mook who did nothing the entire game. Nothing is balanced in this game!

Jeesh, calm down. If you earned the same amount of BP playing as a Hero, as you would as infantry, then the same person would be racking up points as a Hero, die, become a Hero again, and repeat.
  • You gain reduced BP from playing ANYTHING other than the 4 troops. Check it out.
  • Sassaroth wrote: »
    You gain reduced BP from playing ANYTHING other than the 4 troops. Check it out.
    Not if you play as a Starfighter.
  • Sassaroth wrote: »
    You gain reduced BP from playing ANYTHING other than the 4 troops. Check it out.

Even so, playing in an aircraft is a proven tactic to amass tens of thousands of battle score within minutes of the game.
  • Literally not gaining anything. Play objective, kill enemies, barely any BP gains. This has been bothering me for a while now. It doesnt make any sense.

Why? i saw some guys reking entire Teams with their Heroes just imagine they had the same amount of BP or even higher after they died. I think it´s for balance purposes or that other People get also to play as a Hero if they die.