criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

How many credits do you have in Battlefront 2 (2017)?

Prev134
I've at the moment 75k credits.
For General Ahsoka Tano!
h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Replies

  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I usually save up to about 50,000 then dump them all on hero crates. I currently have around 40,000 after spending about 50,000 a few days ago. I’m saving extra now so I can instantly unlock Finn and Phasma.
  • I have 0
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    yeah like 2 hours of gameplay of GA and im going from 0 credits to 200 credits, the progression/credit earning is complete garbage
  • 84192 credits, 255 crystals and 1385 crafting parts
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    yeah like 2 hours of gameplay of GA and im going from 0 credits to 200 credits, the progression/credit earning is complete garbage

    This isn’t possible. You earn 200 in a quick GA round.
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Anyone trying to earn credits through GA is a right Dummy

    Heroes Vs. Villains and Strike have and always will be since the first game the best place to earn and grind Credits fast
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

    jexdw69dwod3.png

    OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

    If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

    Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

    Space and Asteroids ROMG4
  • Around 30k right now. Already unlocked the the heroes and was buying couple of hero crates afterwards. Been saving up since the credit change last week starting from below 1k. It's nice getting 400-600 credits per round of galactic assault instead of the old crappy 300ish.
  • valeri0706
    627 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    95k. Gonna get it to 100k tonight.

    Then spend 50k on all the unlocked heroes on Wednesday - Finn, Phasma, Leia, Chewie and Palpatine.

    Then spend around 20-30k on Hero crates.

    Then leave the remaining 10-20k as a base for stacking up until the next DLC releases.

    Can't wait!
  • I'm sitting at 30k currently, all heroes unlocked, two classes lvl 25 or higher and the others both at 19. I've got my starfighters all decked out with a full set of rare cards each all at or above lvl15. All in all I'm feeling pretty good about all my progress so far.
  • OOM19 wrote: »
    Anyone trying to earn credits through GA is a right Dummy

    Heroes Vs. Villains and Strike have and always will be since the first game the best place to earn and grind Credits fast

    Not really, since release I've played HvV once. The other times I tried to join a game, but it didn't start or people were just leaving...
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I usually save up to about 50,000 then dump them all on hero crates. I currently have around 40,000 after spending about 50,000 a few days ago. I’m saving extra now so I can instantly unlock Finn and Phasma.

    I am saving most of the credits for all the future CW heroes ;)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • I think I have around 50k at the moment. I've been buying a lot of crates recently though so that number will most likely disappear.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • I have all heroes unlocked and I keep 20,000 for the new ones.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I usually save up to about 50,000 then dump them all on hero crates. I currently have around 40,000 after spending about 50,000 a few days ago. I’m saving extra now so I can instantly unlock Finn and Phasma.

    I am saving most of the credits for all the future CW heroes ;)

    This would make me sooooo happy! All I need in my life is like a million new characters in this game from the PT and clone wars. That's not too much to ask right?
  • I've got about 15,000 right now. Trying to stay at or above that number because we're not sure how much Finn and Phasma will cost to unlock, if they cost anything at all.
    giphy.gif
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I usually save up to about 50,000 then dump them all on hero crates. I currently have around 40,000 after spending about 50,000 a few days ago. I’m saving extra now so I can instantly unlock Finn and Phasma.

    I am saving most of the credits for all the future CW heroes ;)

    You sound very confident.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I usually save up to about 50,000 then dump them all on hero crates. I currently have around 40,000 after spending about 50,000 a few days ago. I’m saving extra now so I can instantly unlock Finn and Phasma.

    I am saving most of the credits for all the future CW heroes ;)

    You sound very confident.

    Thinks we won't have to wait until Battlefront 3 to get Obi-Wan. Ha, ha, ha.
    giphy.gif
  • None. i don't hoard them. Im almost rank 40.
  • Just above 40k, saving for Phasma, want to make her blue day one!
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    Just above 40k, saving for Phasma, want to make her blue day one!

    And how are you going to do so if you don't get specific crates for her (considering you get random cards for random heroes from crates)?

    Unless you've saved a ton of crafting parts, I don't see a way to "blue" her day one.
  • 65000 saving up to 100k

    I don`t use heroes as much,
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    valeri0706 wrote: »
    Danxoln wrote: »
    Just above 40k, saving for Phasma, want to make her blue day one!

    And how are you going to do so if you don't get specific crates for her (considering you get random cards for random heroes from crates)?

    Unless you've saved a ton of crafting parts, I don't see a way to "blue" her day one.

    I've also been saving crafting parts, I've got it all planned, buy Phasma buy about 10 crates, should have enough crafting parts for blues
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    valeri0706 wrote: »
    Danxoln wrote: »
    Just above 40k, saving for Phasma, want to make her blue day one!

    And how are you going to do so if you don't get specific crates for her (considering you get random cards for random heroes from crates)?

    Unless you've saved a ton of crafting parts, I don't see a way to "blue" her day one.

    I've also been saving crafting parts, I've got it all planned, buy Phasma buy about 10 crates, should have enough crafting parts for blues

    Aaah, I see. Good plan!

    I got almost 100k saved. 50k for all the heroes that I have still locked and another 20-30k for crates.
  • I have 35K. I think we will need 20-30K to unlock the 2 heroes. if it's more expensive, I will ignore them and just spend all credits on hero boxes.
    Rok73 wrote: »
    SVEJ wrote: »
    yeah like 2 hours of gameplay of GA and im going from 0 credits to 200 credits, the progression/credit earning is complete garbage

    This isn’t possible. You earn 200 in a quick GA round.

    That's not true. If the game is very short, you get so about 100 credits.
  • I have around 63,000 credits.
  • ModusMoriendi
    662 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Only some 30k, and around 400 parts, but there're a couple of days still. I've still got some easy challenges I kept unfinished so not to be tempted to spend the credits/parts, so should be good to go when the update arrives.

    Not that it matters much, I don't use heroes much. Still don't have the practice with most of them to make them really useful.
  • Zero because I always instantly spend them as soon as I have the amount I need for the item I want.
    I own all heroes so I just buy hero-crates all day long.
    "To be Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory" - Yuthura Ban
  • Curious how many credits people have and how much outrage there was regarding "hero costs"
  • Muljo
    107 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    ivam wrote: »
    Curious how many credits people have and how much outrage there was regarding "hero costs"

    I unlocked all the heros after 3 days of playing. If there was no day one patch then I would have been upset for sure but I have no issues with the current prices. All the Reddit ***** was way hyped up. I also don't think it's pay to win. At the end of the day, the person with the best aim wins (heros and Starfighters would have noticeable advantages though).

    I saved up 50k for the dlc characters (and have 2500+ parts). Level 30 now
  • I'm sitting at about 150k credits and 1500 crafting parts. I also have every hero unlocked so on Wednesday I will get new heroes and spend the rest on hero crates.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.
  • Little over 50,000.
    SFA Reinforcement Ideas - https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98321/starfighter-assault-reinforcement-ideas#latest

    Specialist Scout Pistol Addition - https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/90785/flash-pistol-scout-pistol-needs-to-be-on-specialist-please/p1

    "Lean upon pain like a crutch and you create anger and a dark fear of truth. Pain guides, but it does not support" Obi-Wan Kenobi

    3i4nza8m24rn.gif
  • 75k that I'm keeping to buy the new heroes, after I get those two I'll spend what's left on hero crates.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.
  • I have around 30k saved up now. Hoping to get somewhere around 50-60k before the patch hit us.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.

    I thought they already said they were, it was just a matter of time. :(
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.

    I thought they already said they were, it was just a matter of time. :(

    Maybe I missed where they said they were? Do you have a link? I just started saving my credits like 2 weeks ago cuz I heard DLC was coming this Wednesday
  • TheChosenOne516
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?
  • Now let's get to the real question.. who's AFK farming for those credits? I'll go first, I have 150K and I may have spun around in some circles... or maybe I haven't..lol Who's next?

    Why don't you just play the game instead of cheating? Also you do realize that you ruin the game for other people?
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.

    I thought they already said they were, it was just a matter of time. :(

    Maybe I missed where they said they were? Do you have a link? I just started saving my credits like 2 weeks ago cuz I heard DLC was coming this Wednesday

    I have no idea, I just read on here a few times that some answer to a Q&A mentioned we were supposed to be getting crafting parts for duplicates. I don't have source information.
  • Hopefully the development team has a hero they are keeping secret so we can unlock him too.
  • Maybe a stealth rescue mission so we can unlock the secret hero instead of using credits.
  • sitting at 61k sadly i’ll be heading back to logging camp tomorrow so no more online play for me.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.

    I thought they already said they were, it was just a matter of time. :(

    Maybe I missed where they said they were? Do you have a link? I just started saving my credits like 2 weeks ago cuz I heard DLC was coming this Wednesday

    I have no idea, I just read on here a few times that some answer to a Q&A mentioned we were supposed to be getting crafting parts for duplicates. I don't have source information.

    It was on that blog post after the beta where they boasted about all the amazing changes they’d made.

    In reality all that happened is that they put in a system whereby you’d have to waste precious crafting parts on cards you don’t even want just to increase star card level and flat-out lied about crafting parts for duplicates which was the only part of their post which was actually a positive change.

    I’m still extremely bitter about it and won’t give them a single penny on any cosmetic MTX until they follow-through on that promise.
  • The things that get people excited. lol

    giphy.gif

  • Pandemeck
    120 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Has around 120k saved but spent most of it on crates on the weekend, I'm keeping it around 30k for the upcoming dlc.
  • James702x wrote: »
    Hanzo wrote: »
    So......any more word on when duplicate cards will start giving crafting parts? I am avoiding buying crates till I know one way or the other.

    I honestly don't think they are gonna make duplicates give crafting parts.. I think it's pretty fair to get about 30-50 parts hero crate.

    I was going to wait just in case but I would rather enjoy my time now then holding on for a chance of getting extra parts. Knowing EA it would probably be a measly 5 parts or something for a duplicate.
  • 42k I think, saving for fin and phasma, only been saving a week as well, if there's any left over credits they'll go towards hero crates
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    valeri0706 wrote: »
    Danxoln wrote: »
    Just above 40k, saving for Phasma, want to make her blue day one!

    And how are you going to do so if you don't get specific crates for her (considering you get random cards for random heroes from crates)?

    Unless you've saved a ton of crafting parts, I don't see a way to "blue" her day one.

    giphy.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


Sign In or Register to comment.