criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Thanks for ruining sunday

I Hope they Never do this again when new maps get released its boring as hell to play the same few maps over and over and over again. Even its just 1 day its still awfully dull
Xbox GT: Levo18

Replies

• Levo wrote: »
    I Hope they Never do this again when new maps get released its boring as **** to play the same few maps over and over and over again. Even its just 1 day its still awfully dull
    I hope you're excited for Starfighter Assault Sunday next week!
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Levo
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Levo wrote: »
    I Hope they Never do this again when new maps get released its boring as **** to play the same few maps over and over and over again. Even its just 1 day its still awfully dull

I dont play SA at all. Wait does that mean GA will be locked and we are forced to play SA??? Oh God i hope not :s
    Xbox GT: Levo18
  • WarfareKiller41
    6403 posts Member
    edited December 2017

I dont play SA at all. Wait does that mean GA will be locked and we are forced to play SA??? Oh God i hope not :s
    :o

And no, GA won't be locked, I reckon they'll just put up another homepage icon for SA that just leads to ST-only SA maps.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Levo wrote: »

Just mix up your gamemodes that worked for me, whenever it felt repetitive I just went on HvV or Starfighter
  • bfloo
    14499 posts Member

I am, I'll be able to play GA in peace :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• You're welcome!
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member

Your loss. Meanwhile we'll be playing our awesome two maps all day. Wahoo!
  • If it's like blast last week, you can choose the event from the homepage if you want the event stuff or hit play, multiplayer, GA for normal rotations.
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    cturner3d wrote: »
    If it's like blast last week, you can choose the event from the homepage if you want the event stuff or hit play, multiplayer, GA for normal rotations.

I don't think it's like that on this one, I never click the front page stuff and I was still stuck in the event map loop.