criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

What milestone are you most proud of earning?

I thought it would be fun to have a post where we can just talk about what milestone, achievement, or trophy we're most proud or relieved to have accomplished. Feel free to post what you're trying to get if you like, or any questions about them.

For me it's the challenge for the fighter starship to defeat 25 hero ships, called "take out the leader", and the achievement name for it is "Multi-tasking".

That one was pretty tough because I don't fly many fighters, I mostly only fly the ARC because it's so fun, but that left me with only two maps in the rotation to work on it. Of course taking down hero ships isn't the easiest thing, especially when so many people are going after them, or how many people just end up crashing so you just end up with an assist. Only 0.09% of players on Xbox live have gotten this one done so far.

Replies

• rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I’ll be joining you soon on the Hero Ships one for Xbox. I’m about 3/4 done and plan to start playing SA more. I killed Tallies ship about 4 Times the past two days unaware that it was even a hero ship until it said hero kill. Was a nice surprise. This’ll probably be the most satisfying one.

I saw a lot of talk about how hard the disruption assists was but that took me one night using Officer Disruption in Blast. Maybe I got lucky.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Max Rank 50 and heavy, assault, officer, Rey, Bossk all epic..
    among others!
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • Not really a milestone but I’ve won a blast match when it was 3 against 7 and I had 70+ eliminations
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I’ll be joining you soon on the Hero Ships one for Xbox. I’m about 3/4 done and plan to start playing SA more. I killed Tallies ship about 4 Times the past two days unaware that it was even a hero ship until it said hero kill. Was a nice surprise. This’ll probably be the most satisfying one.

I saw a lot of talk about how hard the disruption assists was but that took me one night using Officer Disruption in Blast. Maybe I got lucky.

Yeah, I love disruption, I got that one in one night as well, and I still use it constantly. Nothing is more fun than disruption, recharge command and and resourceful. Two flash bangs and two uses of disruption with faster recharge and the ability to refreshed nearby peoples cooldown as well? Yes please!
    EightMile wrote: »
    Max Rank 50 and heavy, assault, officer, Rey, Bossk all epic..
    among others!

Nice! I'm level fourty now, I don't have any epic heroes, but all my trooper classes are epic now and all but one has at least two epic cards, while my heavy has four. My bomber is epic with a full set of purples, and more other two ships are two levels away.
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Not really a milestone but I’ve won a blast match when it was 3 against 7 and I had 70+ eliminations

Yeah, that's worth being proud of. I had a similar game of blast but it was four on seven and we pulled it off, but it was me and one other guy running circles around the outside of Star killer. Eventually the other two caught on and fell in and we were a rolling death ball :p By the end two of their team quit. I didn't get near 70 eliminations though, that's seriously putting the team on your back.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    “They Lack Dicipline” achievement. Spilling over a thousand tears worth of salt from the eyes of my enemies.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    rollind24 wrote: »

Yeah, I love disruption, I got that one in one night as well, and I still use it constantly. Nothing is more fun than disruption, recharge command and and resourceful. Two flash bangs and two uses of disruption with faster recharge and the ability to refreshed nearby peoples cooldown as well? Yes please!
    EightMile wrote: »
    Max Rank 50 and heavy, assault, officer, Rey, Bossk all epic..
    among others!

Nice! I'm level fourty now, I don't have any epic heroes, but all my trooper classes are epic now and all but one has at least two epic cards, while my heavy has four. My bomber is epic with a full set of purples, and more other two ships are two levels away.
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Not really a milestone but I’ve won a blast match when it was 3 against 7 and I had 70+ eliminations

Yeah, that's worth being proud of. I had a similar game of blast but it was four on seven and we pulled it off, but it was me and one other guy running circles around the outside of Star killer. Eventually the other two caught on and fell in and we were a rolling death ball :p By the end two of their team quit. I didn't get near 70 eliminations though, that's seriously putting the team on your back.

yeah the other two guys had around 15 eliminations lol
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

Ah that would be fun and should be marked as one of the best unofficial achievements lol. Haven’t had an imbalance like that yet but in BF2015 I loved having the matches where I’d be the lone person on my team remaining against a full team. Was fun just sneaking around taking people out having them hunt me lol.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • pgkrzywy
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    For me it’s Luke’s pushing five enemies at once and Boba Fett's 3-kills in on shot. These were the last two of the hero challenges that was left for me, not reasonably possible (Boba) or not possible at all (Luke) to do in heros v. villains mode. Finally got them on Starkiller (Luke) and Tatooine (Boba).

The last one was really lucky - it was done in the last second of the match at the last stage from really, really high in the air. I aimed at the ground before the group running towards warzone and couldn’t believe I hit all of them and it actually registered when match ended just after I shot!

-

I also really liked the headshot arcade challange. I actually learned how to land them on gamepad (I was playing BF1 on PC, BF2 on PS4) and got better at playing multi.

-

Now I am aiming for the few last hero ships challenges. I was worried that the Darth Maul’s killing 25 hero ships will be close to impossible - doing it with classic fighter took me long enough and you can’t play Maul’s Scimitar everygame! - but in reality it is... fun! Cloaking and searching for hero ships and then landing killing blow from behind gives the (ekhem) pride and accomplishment feeling, even when sometimes Falcon crashes after few minutes or somebody steals the killshot from me after I dropped another heros HP all the way down. I am at 18/25 currently and plan to finish it in the next few days.

But not all challenges are created equal. Unfortunately Boba Fetts’s Slave 1’s challange that need you to kill 50 (!) enemies with his rockets that are poor at dealing damage. Managed only 6/50 so far and it’s not fun at all. It takes time to get to play Slave 1 that I don’t really like - other vehicles are more fun to play for me - and then I can’t find anybody to shoot at, or I shoot them from lasers and kill them instantly (rockets alone are too weak to take out fighters alone), or enemies are dodging rockets, or asteroids gets in the way or another players is getting kill shot, or… - and then instead on repeating I have to wait for the cooldown. So this one is possible, but it is not fun at all. And if I will complete it I will be exhausted mostly, rather than happy.

-

That said I don’t like the heroes challenges because of the impact they make on my gameplay. Completionist in me won’t rest till I got them all (it actually seems possible unlike winning blast 100-25 in BF1 that was the only one I never got!) but they are straying me from playing objective and I feel bad that I don’t help my team as much as I could.
    www.kilkuzdaniach.pl
  • I've never been much of an achievement guy, if I get them it's cool if not no sweat. But I have surprised myself with how many milestone achievements I've done with this game. All the Campaign, Arcade, Trooper and Multiplayer achievements but 1 are done and with the amount of time I put into this game, I will probably get all the Hero and Starfighters ones done too. Plus a majority of all the star cards that I want purple, are purple, so I'm happy.