criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is the game dead, or is just the matchmaking system not working?

So I tried to play Starfighter and Heroes vs Villains since days from time to time, but I give up every time.
I get thrown into games/lobbies with only 1-2 people. And every new joiner is leaving the lobby. Nobody has the patience..

Are there that few people playing? Did the criebabies reach their goal with the hate cunami?
Or is only the matchmaking system just pure garbage?

I already starting to give up on playing the smaller game modes. :(

Replies

• forum dead, game dead
  • Nihil wrote: »
    So I tried to play Starfighter and Heroes vs Villains since days from time to time, but I give up every time.
    I get thrown into games/lobbies with only 1-2 people. And every new joiner is leaving the lobby. Nobody has the patience..

Are there that few people playing? Did the criebabies reach their goal with the hate cunami?
    Or is only the matchmaking system just pure garbage?

I already starting to give up on playing the smaller game modes. :(

Match making is having issues.
  • i suppose because i don't find anyone and start a game just with me in the lobby
  • Got the same issue with Strike. I am PC from Asia but still I refuse to believe there aren't 15 other people who want to play this mode.
  • I can find matches for every mode just fine. But yes, the matchmaking is garbage. There should be some MMR involved in who you get to play with and against. Very annoying and rage inducing to constantly be either steamrolled or steamrolling.
  • Sorry to hear that. I have played Heroes vs Villains a lot and only occasionally I had to wait for players. The best option is to try again if you are the only one. I experimented with sticking to a game and waiting for others when I was the only one, or there was two players and it took about 20 minutes to add enaugh players to begin a match. And that is just to much. So don't be patient and try another match, it will find you a game quickly.

Starfighter - allways quick match, BUT once after completing a round it set me alone to wait for others - I didn't like that. It's not logical.
    I have altered the post. Prey I don't alter it any further.
  • Me too. On PC in Thailand on Singapore servers. No games. Just a couple of folks waiting who give up!
  • match making is bad lots of matches with players from states. playing from eu this 200ms plus does not work well EA im sure enough EU players to fill matches easily
  • Yes. Matchmaking is really bad when it comes to Asian servers, i.e. Singapore, Japan & South Korea. I've always been playing on the Oregon server where I find a lot of matches easily. I gave the Asian servers a many tries ever since SWBF2 hit the shelves and out of all of them, I only managed to play for half a day in the South Korean server but that's it. The rest was on the US servers.
  • I've been having issues on PS4 the last few days as well. Always laggy, half filled rooms that never fill.