criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Dump question

So i sead that i asked for a refund, but i think i found how to fix bad pereformance, but 24hours already passed since i purchased the game, the refund if in process so can i launch the game without canceling the refund process? Or will ea just see that i played the game and cancel it. Thx for the answer i could still maybe come back to the game.

Replies

• Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Your refund request will be denied if you initiated the refund after the 24 hour window. If you are saying you asked for a refund and are just waiting, yes, I imagine continuing to play the game will effectively cancel your request.
  • Well thx, but its already refunded so no chance there:D, shame i couldnt play this awesome game. Thx to ea
  • Well thx, but its already refunded so no chance there:D, shame i couldnt play this awesome game. Thx to ea

Lol, why blame EA if you asked for the refund? Quick question tho: why don’t you just buy it again if your refund is complete?
    NeoX
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    Well thx, but its already refunded so no chance there:D, shame i couldnt play this awesome game. Thx to ea

Lol, why blame EA if you asked for the refund? Quick question tho: why don’t you just buy it again if your refund is complete?

I think he's blaming them for his computer problems that he since sorted out? Who knows anymore. But yeah, lots of sales going around, grab it again.
  • Yeah, may be a language barrier
    NeoX
  • Well sorry if you missunderstood i didnt say ,,thx to ea" becouse of the refund but becouse the game wouldnt work even if it met the requarments so i m just sorry for putting it out of context, i was just so mad i couldnt play this game couse i wanted it so much so yeah what evs not going to buy it again maybe when i update my pc and game price drops even lower. So what evs...