criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront 1

So i had problems with swbf2 i was trying swbf1 trial its pretty fun but i still dont should i get it for 20€ i have the season pass already i got it for free. So i just want your oppinion about the game.

Replies

• RadicalEdward2
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    BF1 isn't worth it. The servers are often empty. Everyone's OP in comparison to you.
    The only saving grace is the maps but, there's so few people playing the Season ones that I honestly could say the maps would be better off being ported to BF2 where they can be fully appreciated without Drop Tokens and an actually good class system.
    So I guess what I'm getting at is that its not worth it. Just get BF2 and hope they port all the DLC from BF1 to 2.
  • BF1 is a far more fun game. BF2 is already dying, and with good reason, it is an inferior game. I strongly recommend BF1. You will not regret the purchase.
  • Get it, it's a lot of fun.
    yt jeanschweppe
  • I got both BF1 and 2 during the holidays and I regret BF1 because no one was ever online for the season playlists.
  • I got both BF1 and 2 during the holidays and I regret BF1 because no one was ever online for the season playlists.

So why u regret buying bf2 i thought it was awesome, shame that it lagged like ***** so i refunded it.

So why u regret buying bf2 i thought it was awesome, shame that it lagged like **** so i refunded it.

I never said I regretted getting Battlefront 2
    I said I regretted getting Battlefront 1 lol

So why u regret buying bf2 i thought it was awesome, shame that it lagged like **** so i refunded it.

I never said I regretted getting Battlefront 2
    I said I regretted getting Battlefront 1 lol

Yeah didnt read it right
  • So i think ill pass or wait when it gets even cheaper couse the player count is preatty bad and dlc is abondend so i think ill pass
  • So i think ill pass or wait when it gets even cheaper couse the player count is preatty bad and dlc is abondend so i think ill pass

I haven't had too much of a problem finding games on Xbox for BF1.
  • Finished the trial enjoyed it, bought it. If someone wants to play leave your origin name here:D
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    You should have gotten BattleFront 2 for $34.99 instead on Christmas.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    You should have gotten BattleFront 2 for $34.99 instead on Christmas.

Bought it but it didnt work right so i just sead ***** it and refunded it