criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What will be the last thread on the forums?

Prev1
What do you think, what will be the title of the last thread posted here on the forums?
And when will it be?
Battlefront II has a 11.3% chance of success.
sfg04pfx1l31.gif

Replies

• Bob
    14 posts Member
    The last thread, mysterious AND cool...
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    I will have the last thread titled Forever Alone in 2020.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    I will have the last thread titled Forever Alone in 2020.

I feel I will do a thread in 2025 titled "The Bo-Rifle is finally here!"
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • I think the more predictable results would be ones from the mods/community manager.

My guess for that would be, "See You in Battlefront 2!"
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I will make the final thread in 2026 saying "FREE MOS EISLEY MAP DROPPED!"
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I'll make a thread in 2148 titled Dead.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • something like why RO failed
  • WodiQuix
    4599 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Maybe a final "Thank you" thread from the devs and a link to the Battlefront II EA forum?

Or a final list of updates that have been applied with feedback.
  • Thanks for the cash suckas! Be sure to pre-order battlefront 2 and the season pass!
  • I will create a thread the day before EABF2 Drops titled, "Why This Game Failed".
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    A thank you thread from Sledgehammer for the strong and large fanbase, good reviews and the positive community feedback. Also a link for preordering Battlefront 2 with season pass. They enjoyed playing the game together with us.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• A thank you thread from Sledgehammer for the strong and large fanbase, good reviews and the positive community feedback. Also a link for preordering Battlefront 2 with season pass. They enjoyed playing the game together with us.

That's really likely indeed.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • I'll make one with a stawpoll for best forumer, everyone included.
  • I'll make one with a stawpoll for best forumer, everyone included.
    That's a nice idea.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    I'll make one with a stawpoll for best forumer, everyone included.
    That's a nice idea.

I'm too lazy to do it though.... That's pretty punny IMO (wink)
    That's a nice idea.

Honestly, I expect a Goodbye thread as the last one.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    That's a nice idea.

Honestly, I expect a Goodbye thread as the last one.

They will add a new forum with a 2 in the name or keep using this one further. Also Sledgehammer will tell us that he enjoyed the many conversations with us about the game XD
    Post edited by thestarwarsfan on
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Alan Ackbar arm reveal
    What do you think, what will be the title of the last thread posted here on the forums?
    And when will it be?

I think this forum will maybe be updated to be the battlefront 2 forum so the last thread wont come soon
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Most likely a thank you and farewell thread from the devs.
  • Twitter and othe updates v11.0
  • The last thread may come sooner than we thought.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • It'll probably be an official announcement of some kind talking about the forum closing down with all threads being locked if I had to guess. There'd be some light thanks in there and yeah a mention of the next/new game.
  • "Battlefront Beta Finally Completed"
  • Didn't know if I should resurrect this topic or create a clone of it. Seems relevant current.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Didn't know if I should resurrect this topic or create a clone of it. Seems relevant currently.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Didn't know if I should resurrect this topic or create a clone of it. Seems relevant currently.

Why, is it the end already? :D
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Didn't know if I should resurrect this topic or create a clone of it. Seems relevant currently.

Why, is it the end already? :D

EndNearHomer.jpg
  • A 32 page thread titled "Yo Mama jokes"
  • "So uh when will we get prequel era?"
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    I thought it would be nice to come back here one year later. I'm still holding on to my last thread coming in 2020, don't you worry about that!
    I thought it would be nice to come back here one year later. I'm still holding on to my last thread coming in 2020, don't you worry about that!

Who will do the last thread?
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • DarthJ
    7141 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Hoping for a reunion thread with all the banned members making a return, like nien nunb hue hue and alan ackbar
    PSN: ibrajoker59

Should I have the honor?
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Jar-Jar is too OP. His flying ear slap attack needs Nerfed!

Ctown
  • XXXO77O4906
    3104 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »

Hoping for a reunion thread with all the banned members making a return, like nien nunb hue hue and alan ackbar

That will never happen.

As for the whole topic........... who says there will be a last thread. If more games come up, you will just see new sections added. And the cycle goes around and around. Unless we upgrade one day from Vanilla software to something else or switch location I guess but that is probably so far off since EA only recently switched to Vanilla.

And if that does happen, final thread about relocation/upgrade news or whatever the case is will be made by a CM/EA staff member/dev/mod and so on. Mystery solved.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • DarthJ
    7141 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

That will never happen.

As for the whole topic........... who says there will be a last thread. If more games come up, you will just see new sections added. And the cycle goes around and around. Unless we upgrade one day from Vanilla software to something else or switch location I guess but that is probably so far off since EA only recently switched to Vanilla.

And if that does happen, final thread about relocation/upgrade news or whatever the case is will be made by a CM/EA staff member/dev/mod and so on. Mystery solved.

Could we not agree on a few select banned members then, and for half an hour only? Like getting them back in and reminiscing. I don't mean the banned people who were horrid...
  • CoolDirectorGareth
    508 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @DarthJ
    As for example? name me cool members to see their threads
    RELIVE THE PAST
    The knights of Gareth will rule
    4e8cbce43c2fe3a660f5599efbe18e88-jpg.jpg?width=1200&height=450
  • DarthJ wrote: »

That will never happen.

But doesn't EA's contract with Disney end in 2 years?
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Well that does not mean the forums shutdown in 2 years. And who knows what the future will bring regarding games etc.

As for banned members, sorry still wont happen. And its nothing against them really, it stands for any site EA controls/owns but I am guessing you know that already. ;)

Think of the mess they could make as well!
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • IIPrest0nII
    5591 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Maybe they will make an RPG game about Star Wars and these forums will be a nice place for discussions of the game. They just need to rename the forums if needed ^ ^ Just my thoughts.
  • DarthJ
    7141 posts Member
    Well that does not mean the forums shutdown in 2 years. And who knows what the future will bring regarding games etc.

As for banned members, sorry still wont happen. And its nothing against them really, it stands for any site EA controls/owns but I am guessing you know that already. ;)

Think of the mess they could make as well!

Ah true at least I tried haha

In all seriousness the last thread will be a complaint about nerfing the SCS at this rate.
  • Jbstiner
    2708 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    “When are you fixing the lag”

**just saw the original post date...DOH!**
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Maybe they will make an RPG game about Star Wars and these forums will be a nice place for discussions of the game. They just need to rename the forums if needed ^ ^ Just my thoughts.

Given how easily the forums transitioned from the first game to the next, that would not surprise me.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • d0kRX
    1580 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Maybe it will be a post requesting a nerf of some sort.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Nerf the forums, it is too easy for noobs to make threads.
  • nacomus1967
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    star wars battlefront closing.due to lack of players.

EA was quoted saying they can not handle the hackers .and fail. to address players issues with them

that's my guess
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    At the end of it all it will be A OOM-9 Thread.

One last thread holding back the Darkness until it erupts and the force of it will carry the OOM-9 Saga to a new forum where it will start anew
  • The last thread will be a link to modding Battlefront15 on reddit.