criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Stuttering and Lag ps4

Anyone else still getting this?

Replies

• Me.
    Started noticing it more after the patch.
  • Only slight lag.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • illmindset
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Vetrix wrote: »
    Anyone else still getting this?

I'm having stuttering for all of my online multiplayer games after the update and its driving me nuts. I forwared my ports on the router, reinstalled a couple games to test, rebuilt the database, contacted PSN customer service. nothing helped and nobody could help me.

Still doing it! ugh

I made a video of an example https://youtube.com/watch?v=FWqpFtn0OSQ
  • BlackKS
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I've had more stuttering in HvV whenever Vader is around and he tries to choke me while I'm being attacked by someone else. Also had a bit of lag during GA on Yavin 4 briefly during one loadout, but it fixed itself shortly after.

(As as side note, I wish I could recover from force choke before Vader has a chance to attack me again as I'm just falling to the ground when he can strike at me with his lightsaber. It also seems that 'pressing x to be released' does nothing to help as I'm still being choked nearly five seconds after I have the circle complete.)
  • Really bad on Xbox one for me at the minute and it was fine before the patch.
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    Me.
    Started noticing it more after the patch.

Me too. I sometimes see glitches too.
  • Can somebody answer my question from the earlier post. Any ideas?