criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Seriously what the hell is the melee animation all about

ATE_ARMS
317 posts Member
edited January 2018
Get caught off guard and turn around to find a female rocket trooper pawing at me like a horny gorilla

I used to enjoy that aggressive elbow thwack from bf2015, you really felt a lot of hate in that movement, but this one is just weird

Replies

• ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    Get caught off guard and turn around to find female rocket trooper pawing at me like a horny gorilla

I used to enjoy that aggressive elbow thwack from bf2015, you really felt a lot of hate in that movement, but this one is just weird

Lol
    Get caught off guard and turn around to find female rocket trooper pawing at me like a horny gorilla

Lol

Lol indeed sir

You ever get pawed at in a takodana forest by a randy resistance rocket trooper? Its invigorating
  • Ever see the super battle droids? I really like some and then some are just funny, which I guess is decent.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • The punch (pistols) looks weird but the elbowing looks good. Both have the right gameplay mechanics and feel.
  • Melee is trash in this game. Absolutely no point in using it over just shooting the enemy, even at point blank
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    Melee is trash in this game. Absolutely no point in using it over just shooting the enemy, even at point blank

Wrong; you use it to troll :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

Anyway, I have to disagree with OP on melee being better in the last game. This game is FAR better.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Best melee animation is on Sheev.
  • Alex64
    5878 posts Member
    I suggest you to change this thread's title.
  • Ever see the super battle droids? I really like some and then some are just funny, which I guess is decent.

No I'll try it out later, is it good?
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    Melee is trash in this game. Absolutely no point in using it over just shooting the enemy, even at point blank

Anyway, I have to disagree with OP on melee being better in the last game. This game is FAR better.

You're disagreeing with something I never even said.

• Alex64 wrote: »

Why would I do that
    Lonnisity wrote: »

Wrong, I'm disagreeing with Lonnisity.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
    Lonnisity wrote: »

Wrong, I'm disagreeing with Lonnisity.

'I have to disagree with OP'

;)

• Alex64
    5878 posts Member
    ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »

Why would I do that

Profanity
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Why would I do that

Profanity

Its just the word for the opposite to heaven mate

Why would I do that

Profanity

He is talking about the asterisks. That's against the rules in this forum. Anyway, you can't change the thread title anymore.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Why would I do that

Profanity

He is talking about the asterisks. That's against the rules in this forum. Anyway, you can't change the thread title anymore.

Everything's against the rules in this forum, its probably the worst I have ever posted on.

Star wars is for the kids though so I obviously understand.

I am quite aware of how to conduct myself though, so no need to police my threads gentlemen.