criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Skirmish/Offline Content

Replies

• I want to be able to jump into whatever battle that I please and feel like I control the sandbox. I want to tow cable a walker without worrying about my team not helping me accomplish that goal. We need skirmish.

It'd be nice to be able to play Hoth without having to go through the entire rotation of the other 11 maps first, especially when you have to play through each one twice.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • I want to be able to jump into whatever battle that I please and feel like I control the sandbox. I want to tow cable a walker without worrying about my team not helping me accomplish that goal. We need skirmish.

Being able to do this with a IRL friend in split screen would be epic.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Selling us All modes and maps offline would give them $ and prove to the entire gaming industry that offline gaming is a market. I hope this happens. Long live split screen!

Amen to this!
    Priority Lists

Heroes:
    1. Obi-Wan and grievous
    2. Anakin and Dooku
    3. Rex and Cad Bane
    4. Ahsoka and Ventress
    5. Mace and Savage
    6. Padmè and Jango

Maps:
    1. Utapau
    2. Felucia
    3. Coruscant
    4. Geonosis
    5. Battle over Courascant/Grievous’ command ship

Other
    1.Large Mode/Conquest/Galactic Assault for arcade
    2. Galactic Conquest
    3. Guard,Sentinel,and commando classes
    4. Skill based credit rewards in arcade
    5. Appearances unlocked in arcade
    Guard,Commando,and sentinel class ideas:
    Skirmish/Offline content
    “Everybody needs somebody.” -Rio
  • Aryck-The-One
    1581 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Selling us All modes and maps offline would give them $ and prove to the entire gaming industry that offline gaming is a market. I hope this happens. Long live split screen!

Amen to this!

You know what they should do? Make a "Solo Edition" of the game to come out with the new Han Solo movie; it would include the following:

Star Wars: Battlefront II: Solo Edition
    • Liberation DLC: Adds 3 new Campaign missions in which you play as Han Solo, Chewbacca, and the Millennium Falcon as Han and Chewie undertake a mission to liberate Kashyyyk from the Empire and stop Operation Cinder from claiming the planet.
    • Skirmish Mode Returns: Play the new Galactic Skirmish and Starfighter Skirmish game modes in Arcade; based on the Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault modes Battlefront II's multiplayer, experience epic battles with up to 40 AI bots across more than 18 different maps either solo, or with a friend through both splitscreen and online co-op.

They could sell it for $30 to $40 bucks; it would give players without access to the internet a way of getting new offline content, as well as all the content that was released with The Last Jedi season (and whatever content comes with Season 2), plus the extra content like Iden Versio's TIE Fighter. Players who already own Star Wars: Battlefront II would get the Liberation DLC and Skirmish modes for free, same as all the other DLC.

@petervesti_dice Do you have an opinion?

It'd be nice to be able to play Hoth without having to go through the entire rotation of the other 11 maps first, especially when you have to play through each one twice.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Selling us All modes and maps offline would give them $ and prove to the entire gaming industry that offline gaming is a market. I hope this happens. Long live split screen!

Amen to this!

You know what they should do? Make a "Solo Edition" of the game to come out with the new Han Solo movie; it would include the following:

• Liberation DLC: Adds 3 new Campaign missions in which you play as Han Solo, Chewbacca, and the Millennium Falcon as Han and Chewie undertake a mission to liberate Kashyyyk from the Empire and stop Operation Cinder from claiming the planet.
    • Skirmish Mode Returns: Play the new Galactic Skirmish and Starfighter Skirmish game modes in Arcade; based on the Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault modes Battlefront II's multiplayer, experience epic battles with up to 40 AI bots across more than 18 different maps either solo, or with a friend through both splitscreen and online co-op.

They could sell it for $30 to $40 bucks; it would give players without access to the internet a way of getting new offline content, as well as all the content that was released with The Last Jedi season (and whatever content comes with Season 2), plus the extra content like Iden Versio's TIE Fighter. Players who already own Star Wars: Battlefront II would get the Liberation DLC and Skirmish modes for free, same as all the other DLC.

That’s dope. I’d pay for skirmish.

Amen to this!

Add hero AI and that sounds epic. I just hope we have all those goods before December.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.

Amen to this!

I would gladly pay for offline DLC. If it is the free DLC promise that is stopping them from doing offline, then I vote they take the promise back and give us offline. I'd rather pay for it than not have it at all.

Amen to this!

Add hero AI and that sounds epic. I just hope we have all those goods before December.

Well... to get this "Solo Edition" out before the Han Solo movie, it would have to be done by May. Possible, but improbable... I think if EA really wanted to do it, if they thought they could profit off of it, they'd probably have to get more hands on deck that know a thing or two about programming AI. Maybe get Respawn Entertainment on board.

• Offlines definitely the best way to go. 10 years from now someone may want EA battlefront 2 And if it has offline modes then they can pick it up and enjoy it just as much as we did in it's prime (depending on what they add and customization we can do) People still bought the original BF2 up to and still to this day. Cause you can play offline,Mod it and now online again. But lets gets Offline working 100% before we move to Mods (Big mods like new mapsETC)

Also I was playing Galactic Assault and I realized something the online is very similar to old school campaign missions as in here's the objective and a big open map do what you can with what you got and have fun. Perhaps if they do Offline Galactic Assault treating it like a single player mission may be a good idea.

or create a left 4 dead AI Overlord program to randomize AI so it's different each time and the AI is more advanced ETC.
  • Aris1368
    371 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I dont think paying for Offline content is something we should even consider.They said from the beginning everything would be free, so they should find another way to implement MTX to fund the development furthermore.We didnt pay 60$ for a game that even tho was promised, didnt have offfline content and then on top pay 30$ more for the content they said we would have.
    Post edited by Aris1368 on
    You may not believe this, but you just wasted 3 seconds reading this™
  • Yeah I agree, we shouldn't really be saying we'd be willing to pay for offline content. Don't give EA ideas.

But in fairness I think what folks mean by this is they're just that desperate / passionate for it.
    Let's have that new large Conquest-style mode offline in Arcade!^^

Objective modes for Custom Arcade

Large maps and vehicles for Custom Arcade

Pre-round skin selector for Custom Arcade

Custom Playlists for Custom Arcade

Remove the map boundaries for Custom Arcade

AI Enforcers for Custom Arcade too!

#SoloPlayersMatter

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade mode on my YouTube too!^^
  • Update 1.2 coming

SOON!

Amen to this!

Well... to get this "Solo Edition" out before the Han Solo movie, it would have to be done by May. Possible, but improbable... I think if EA really wanted to do it, if they thought they could profit off of it, they'd probably have to get more hands on deck that know a thing or two about programming AI. Maybe get Respawn Entertainment on board.

My bad I assumed a December release date for the Han Solo movie since the last three showed up in December.
  • Aris1368 wrote: »
    I dont think paying for Offline content is something we should even consider.They said from the beginning everything would be free, so they should find another way to implement MTX to fund the development furthermore.We didnt pay 60$ for a game that even tho was promised, didnt have offfline content and then on top pay 30$ more for the content they said we would have.
    Yeah I agree, we shouldn't really be saying we'd be willing to pay for offline content. Don't give EA ideas.

But in fairness I think what folks mean by this is they're just that desperate / passionate for it.

I would prefer the content to be free; however, I would pay for it if that's what it takes to get it. Gothic Mando is right, I am that passionate for it.
  • aussieviking
    465 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I was playing Arcade and loving it but lets be honest it could be better. I figured i'd make a list so the devs can see what we truly want would be a good Idea. I'll start

The Ability to have choose the factions on any map such as playing naboo I could pick clones and for the enemy I could pick first order.

The Option to turn off boundaries. As fun as Arcade is the maps so far are quite small. Getting rid of the Boundaries would be a **** fine thing.

Having Vehicles to use. Self explanatory. Possible with different factions such as playing naboo clones vs first order you could have vehicles that are compatible with the map.

Better AI. More of a request than Additoinal content. Sure the AI's better than Battlefront 2015 but It could be better in 2017. I mean Ive played games like halo with firefight and even campaign Ai that at times felt like real people. Just imagine if we had this in Battlefront 2. (Perhaps Respawn could help since there AI was pretty **** good in titanfall 2)

More modes, This is the biggest request but starfighter and galactic would be amazing. Hero hunt as well and **** even strike but if you could do only two modes for offline I imagine 90% of the fanbase would want the most popular and biggest of them.

Choose the time of day on the maps that support it. As of now if I want to play night most eisley I need to restart until I get it. Would be great if I could just choose the time.

Setting Up a playlist. Hopefully when the game gets more offline modes I could setup a match to play galactic assault on multiple maps And when I finish the match and either set it up for the next round as the opposite team or if I don't after I finish the match then it could go to a star fighter map and so on.

I am sure this all sounds insane. But Dice if you are able to pull these off not only would the gaming community praise you. But it would show that you are willing to root for the single player guys. Which will get you more revenue later on. I mean I play the OG BF and BF2 still cause I can come back to it a decade plus later and still enjoy it.

I hope to say the same thing for your Battlefront.
  • TheBearShow1
    268 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    IDEA: I was doing some thinking today about how the GA maps could be implemented without the devs having to program for each individual part. I know some might not like everything about my idea, but using it could bring every GA map/location.

Galactic Arcade:
    Opposing sides start out with the desired ticks 100, 200, 999 etc. They start at phase 1. If the defenders get the opposing team to zero it would be a victory and the match would be over. If the attackers get their team to zero, they move on to the next phase. All the way to the last phase.

Here come the part you might not like. You treat the game like Team Battle or Free for All. Meaning all air vehicles, ground vehicles, reinforcements, and heroes are open for us. However for the ai side of the team it would be like the smaller maps of Arcade where it is the four basic trooper classes. Which means no additional programming by the devs, but we can take control of everything. Which would give us all access to every vehicle and map, but wouldn't be a lot of additional hours of programming for devs. All the vehicles would be earned by points as heroes are now in Arcade, unless you play free for all style.

I think it would be a great alternative to GA, and would give us a taste of it, without the devs having to program so much extra moving parts. Let me know what you think. Devs if you see this let me know what you think. Thank you

Post edited by TheBearShow1 on
  • However for the ai side of the team it would be like the smaller maps of Arcade where it is the four basic trooper classes.

I am sorry but this part right here is what ruins that idea.

The only way we can get that True Battlefront Experience is if the AI are using the vehicles as well otherwise it won't really feel any better than what we have now.

The Team Deathwatch phases is OK but this would only work if the AI use ALL of the vehicles and other reinforcements as well !

• Jesbro wrote: »
    However for the ai side of the team it would be like the smaller maps of Arcade where it is the four basic trooper classes.

The only way we can get that True Battlefront Experience is if the AI are using the vehicles as well otherwise it won't really feel any better than what we have now.

The Team Deathwatch phases is OK but this would only work if the AI use ALL of the vehicles and other reinforcements as well !

I see your point. In some things we might have to comprise so they can pull it off. We have no word on what is coming. So if certain aspects of the GA experience might be too time consuming I would hate to see the whole thing scrapped. Say we only end up getting 2 or 3 of the top 5 request. Will there be a time where we are satisfied. The maps/locations are important to me, and I understand the GA experience cannot be mirrored offline, but with some compromise we may get something very close. Who knows what there working on, but I will take comprise with more maps and locations verses unrealistic expectations or unreasonable request.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think somewhere in the middle of the road there is a decent Arcade experience to have if we are open to compromise and dev support. If Instant Action and every thing that comes with that is playable tommorow that would be amazing! I do appreciate your imput. Will have to see. I just remember last game. Not even Blast for the dlc. It comes down to priorities, and if that would make it easier for them. Then my idea would still be much more then we have now.
    However for the ai side of the team it would be like the smaller maps of Arcade where it is the four basic trooper classes.

• Sorry for the weird appearance of my posts the last few days. My phone is acting up.
  • A little thought on the subject of paying for offline. If we get an amazing upgrade to Arcade. And they bring paid customization to the game. I will support the game by giving at least 20 to 30 dollars worth. No questions asked.

I feel for the true Battlefront experience hero AI is needed as well even if they don't use all their abilities.

I feel for the true Battlefront experience hero AI is needed as well even if they don't use all their abilities.

Before I am misunderstood, or it seems like I am against the idea, I want to make myself clear.
    Perphaps I am asking the wrong questions.

The (True Battlefront Exeperience offline/co op/single player). 1. GA 2. SA 3. AI heroes 4. Online co op. 5. All locations = The True Battlefront Experience 100%.

Let's just suppose the devs came here today looked over the main request and said 3 to 4 are a real possibility, but we won't have the time or resources for say one of the 5 I have listed. Say they can only guve us 80% to 90%. I for one would take 80% over zero. A 80% true Battlefront Experience is better then zero.

Locations/maps no secret; is my biggest priority. So what if they have to comprise in a area or two to bring us a more fully realized Arcade. Can I appreciate that? That is my only question. Can we allow them to bring us an alternative while maybe not the true Battlefront Experience, but it is 90% like it except the don't have AI heroes, or maybe they have everything else and not all locations. 90% is better then zero. Certainly it is slot better then we have now. I know I am just speculating, but at least something like Galactic Arcade would bring us a taste of every vehicle, map/location. My opinion, but I would rather have 90% then nothing. REMEMBER SWBF15. I won't say too much more on the matter. Hopefully they announce soon that they are bringing Arcade with all locations, GA, SA, SO heroes, and Online co op . However I will keep my expectations in check and be happy with update we know is coming. To be sure I want it all too. I just played Kashyyyk on GA today. It was breathtaking on my 4k Xbox One X. So if they can bring that to me, but couldn't add SO heroes, so scrap the whole thing? Not me! I want to play on that map. Even if I had to play it in a style like Galatic Arcade. My two cents hoping for the best! Appreciate the opinions.

That along with the vehicle AI would make it absolutely perfect!

Heck Hero AI in the Arcade modes we have now would make it a ton better and could even allow Hero vs Villain Arcade matches on the small maps!
  • Yeah I agree, we shouldn't really be saying we'd be willing to pay for offline content. Don't give EA ideas.

Good answer ;)
  • Wow, thats awesome, glad to see that they are getting around to all maps and more offline modes....still while its appreciated, its something that should really have been on disc at launch tbh. At the very least all the maps

Good answer ;)

For the record, I'm not advocating paying for offline content; if EA were to go ahead with my "Solo Edition" idea, the new single-player content would be free to everyone who already owns the game, but might also offer new incentive to purchase the game to those who might've boycotted it over the loot crate fiasco, or the lack of Skirmish at launch. The main purpose would be to give players whose consoles are not connected to the internet a means to obtain the new content.

Agreed. If they add skirmish, people who did not purchase the game because of their perspective that EA is cheating us out of a full Battlefront game would purchase the game, and they would see profits.

• I just want to be able to enjoy GA and SA after the servers have long died out.... I’m a big fan of this game and think they did an excellent job overall. It would be a shame if they let it die.
  • Is this proof of skirmish?
    C9ex_9TVYAAZMw3.jpg:large

if you refer to offline skirmish mode refer to it no internet connection required single player cause if it is online or with co op same thing as internet required meaning you are referring to old fashion two player I am hoping that no one gets that misunderstood on what skirmish mode should be is finally singleplayer offline content if you ask why too many online game modes meaning co op is pointless unless u like online gaming theres too much of that already but to be fair I hope everybody gets what they want all factions of gamers should be listened to just thought id point it out every body has wants and needs not just one or the other all do and also good luck I hope they make everybody happy not just a few all I do agree two player is also awesome offline though that would be cool and yeah I know what u meant best of luck for us all oh and I just tonight got ahold of ea the say no plans for future skirmish offline modes at all so I guess we all who desire this stuff should all by all one by one anyway we can band together wether alone or in a group depending on you preference and do something drastic to change their minds I am wanting stuff too we all deserve to be heard all factions listening to all got us star wars battlefront 2 classic so yeah I just did get told that there wont for sure be any so let us all be heard the only way we can try to keep speaking out against ea I know there isn't any other way if we let it be known maybe we can change their mind do some damage via contacting ea all who can it might work but nothing is for certain so I know I'm out of the blue but I gave what they told me via livechat so keep the pressure on ea if they did it before with the classics they have the tech to do it exactly like classics they can and hey should they advertised it promised it and nobody should settle for less I know u don't know who I am but take to heart what ive said I agree with those who aren't heard and listened to spread this word around I speak only what ea support told me from their higher ups if they deny it doesn't matter they said so how many other promises they made were kept ? makes a good point game on gamer have the time of your lives don't let ea get away with it after all its only by team effort or compromise that stuff gets done I too once believed in ea but for too long I now never take them seriously so keep putting pressure on them it will be the only way we are ever going to get skirmish offline all modes for all even the trying makes a difference I too was surprised about what their higher ups said but just like last game if we do nothing all we will have when they disband star wars battlefront online gameplay in future only arcade and story mode will be active and we don't want that I have a feeling ea isn't doing what they can they are ignoring makethem irritated with complaints no other option yeah I know u have no reason to want to believe this but sometimes in life just take the leap of faith blind faith is what I'm referring to I ama lone wolf gamer but I agree with everybody their needs to be something used and that is a compromise best of luck gamers give em your all or give em no funding by going ea whether I game alone I believe to each their own and I don't believe in conflict but what is necessary is what it is and if you have lost hope just make a new hope as episode 4 would be referring to nobody is alone we all live in this world together and we should all make the choice to be better as I said years ago before battlefront took my saying but aw well it don't matter please for all gamers all of em dish justice out when need be oh I forget to one star wars fan to another may the force be with you us always.
  • idontcheat wrote: »
    Is this proof of skirmish?

if you refer to offline skirmish mode refer to it no internet connection required single player cause if it is online or with co op same thing as internet required meaning you are referring to old fashion two player I am hoping that no one gets that misunderstood on what skirmish mode should be is finally singleplayer offline content if you ask why too many online game modes meaning co op is pointless unless u like online gaming theres too much of that already but to be fair I hope everybody gets what they want all factions of gamers should be listened to just thought id point it out every body has wants and needs not just one or the other all do and also good luck I hope they make everybody happy not just a few all I do agree two player is also awesome offline though that would be cool and yeah I know what u meant best of luck for us all oh and I just tonight got ahold of ea the say no plans for future skirmish offline modes at all so I guess we all who desire this stuff should all by all one by one anyway we can band together wether alone or in a group depending on you preference and do something drastic to change their minds I am wanting stuff too we all deserve to be heard all factions listening to all got us star wars battlefront 2 classic so yeah I just did get told that there wont for sure be any so let us all be heard the only way we can try to keep speaking out against ea I know there isn't any other way if we let it be known maybe we can change their mind do some damage via contacting ea all who can it might work but nothing is for certain so I know I'm out of the blue but I gave what they told me via livechat so keep the pressure on ea if they did it before with the classics they have the tech to do it exactly like classics they can and hey should they advertised it promised it and nobody should settle for less I know u don't know who I am but take to heart what ive said I agree with those who aren't heard and listened to spread this word around I speak only what ea support told me from their higher ups if they deny it doesn't matter they said so how many other promises they made were kept ? makes a good point game on gamer have the time of your lives don't let ea get away with it after all its only by team effort or compromise that stuff gets done I too once believed in ea but for too long I now never take them seriously so keep putting pressure on them it will be the only way we are ever going to get skirmish offline all modes for all even the trying makes a difference I too was surprised about what their higher ups said but just like last game if we do nothing all we will have when they disband star wars battlefront online gameplay in future only arcade and story mode will be active and we don't want that I have a feeling ea isn't doing what they can they are ignoring makethem irritated with complaints no other option yeah I know u have no reason to want to believe this but sometimes in life just take the leap of faith blind faith is what I'm referring to I ama lone wolf gamer but I agree with everybody their needs to be something used and that is a compromise best of luck gamers give em your all or give em no funding by going ea whether I game alone I believe to each their own and I don't believe in conflict but what is necessary is what it is and if you have lost hope just make a new hope as episode 4 would be referring to nobody is alone we all live in this world together and we should all make the choice to be better as I said years ago before battlefront took my saying but aw well it don't matter please for all gamers all of em dish justice out when need be oh I forget to one star wars fan to another may the force be with you us always.

That picture is from an old version of the site and isnt really relevant anymore. But hot damn, use some sentence structure and paragraphs next time

Holy run on sentence, Batman.....

Holy run on sentence, Batman.....

I stop reading at their run on. It could of been good. I wasn't reading it.
  • Why does everyone want skirmish mode so badly? :s

There are so many online people complaining about Galactic Assault (I can, more or less, see the reasoning for FA skirmish) being a holo mode that plays out the same way each and every match. We should really be pushing for an Instant Action type of mode. More replayability because no two matches are the same. The check points create way more possibilities than the one way phases of GA.
  • RogueKarp wrote: »
    Why does everyone want skirmish mode so badly? :s

There are so many online people complaining about Galactic Assault (I can, more or less, see the reasoning for FA skirmish) being a holo mode that plays out the same way each and every match. We should really be pushing for an Instant Action type of mode. More replayability because no two matches are the same. The check points create way more possibilities than the one way phases of GA.

By Instant Action, do you mean Conquest? That might actually be easier for the developers to program... but the maps would have to be able to support 64 AI bots if they use the entirety of the map, or they would feel underpopulated.

• The maps could be sectioned off to create stages of the map or by player choice if a console can't handle 64 bots and would have to use 40.

Before I am misunderstood, or it seems like I am against the idea, I want to make myself clear.

The (True Battlefront Exeperience offline/co op/single player). 1. GA 2. SA 3. AI heroes 4. Online co op. 5. All locations = The True Battlefront Experience 100%.

Let's just suppose the devs came here today looked over the main request and said 3 to 4 are a real possibility, but we won't have the time or resources for say one of the 5 I have listed. Say they can only guve us 80% to 90%. I for one would take 80% over zero. A 80% true Battlefront Experience is better then zero.

Locations/maps no secret; is my biggest priority. So what if they have to comprise in a area or two to bring us a more fully realized Arcade. Can I appreciate that? That is my only question. Can we allow them to bring us an alternative while maybe not the true Battlefront Experience, but it is 90% like it except the don't have AI heroes, or maybe they have everything else and not all locations. 90% is better then zero. Certainly it is slot better then we have now. I know I am just speculating, but at least something like Galactic Arcade would bring us a taste of every vehicle, map/location. My opinion, but I would rather have 90% then nothing. REMEMBER SWBF15. I won't say too much more on the matter. Hopefully they announce soon that they are bringing Arcade with all locations, GA, SA, SO heroes, and Online co op . However I will keep my expectations in check and be happy with update we know is coming. To be sure I want it all too. I just played Kashyyyk on GA today. It was breathtaking on my 4k Xbox One X. So if they can bring that to me, but couldn't add SO heroes, so scrap the whole thing? Not me! I want to play on that map. Even if I had to play it in a style like Galatic Arcade. My two cents hoping for the best! Appreciate the opinions.

I agree anything would be better than nothing; however, hero AI is my number 1 choice.

EA reps always claim "no plans" til something is 90% done. I wouldn't be concerned with this. The devs are working on more content for Arcade. We don't know what or when but rumors point to Starfighter Assault.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1205 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    RogueKarp wrote: »

Skirmish is a another name for Instant Action as far as I know. I find GA fun so either GA or Conquest would be cool in my book.
  • Waswaf wrote: »
    The maps could be sectioned off to create stages of the map or by player choice if a console can't handle 64 bots and would have to use 40.

If a console can handle 64 players (which we know for a fact in can, as Battlefield 1 has it) then it stands to reason it can also handle 64 AI bots. Somehow I think dumping 64 AI onto a map would be easier than networking 64 players from different parts of the world all into one game, and handling all the feedback generated by those players as they interact with the game.

By Instant Action, do you mean Conquest? That might actually be easier for the developers to program... but the maps would have to be able to support 64 AI bots if they use the entirety of the map, or they would feel underpopulated.

Galactic Conquest to me is

constant space engagements
    -A convoluted signature

• When is the next update?
    I don't want to hear soon I need a date!

Galactic Conquest to me is Instant Action with a non-linear story: ie - the game mode in Pandemic's Battlefront II where you fight for control of the galaxy. I would love Galactic Conquest... but they need to make Instant Action (or Conquest) beforehand.

GC would be sweet, but I doubt we'll get it.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    When is the next update?
    I don't want to hear soon I need a date!

I predict that they'll reveal the season 2 content within the next 7-14 days and it will be released around 4 weeks later. So it's probably going to be another 4-6 weeks before the next big update arrives.

Some_Info predicted Skirmish before the end of March and he has been right about everything else so far.

Still on track for that.
  • They could compromise on not updating multiplayer very much or is that too much to ask for? xD
    Priority Lists

Heroes:
    1. Obi-Wan and grievous
    2. Anakin and Dooku
    3. Rex and Cad Bane
    4. Ahsoka and Ventress
    5. Mace and Savage
    6. Padmè and Jango

Maps:
    1. Utapau
    2. Felucia
    3. Coruscant
    4. Geonosis
    5. Battle over Courascant/Grievous’ command ship

Other
    1.Large Mode/Conquest/Galactic Assault for arcade
    2. Galactic Conquest
    3. Guard,Sentinel,and commando classes
    4. Skill based credit rewards in arcade
    5. Appearances unlocked in arcade
    Guard,Commando,and sentinel class ideas:
    Skirmish/Offline content
    “Everybody needs somebody.” -Rio
  • February comes Cargo, March comes the new Progression system.No where to be seen more Arcade content and season 2 updates.This has started to really get on my nerves.At this point I'm considering deleting the game.

You may not believe this, but you just wasted 3 seconds reading this™

I’d give up hero ai for the other 4.
    Priority Lists

Heroes:
    1. Obi-Wan and grievous
    2. Anakin and Dooku
    3. Rex and Cad Bane
    4. Ahsoka and Ventress
    5. Mace and Savage
    6. Padmè and Jango

Maps:
    1. Utapau
    2. Felucia