criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

General Star Wars discussions

Replies

• Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I mean nothing in the ST even comes close to how epic the Obi wan and anakin Duel is.
    You've revealed yourself as the Sith Lord we've been looking for. Only a Sith deals in absolutes. :o

tumblr_nmylelzbaV1sx2peuo1_500.gif

l6ou7pr77711.gif

YES I AM!
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
    I mean nothing in the ST even comes close to how epic the Obi wan and anakin Duel is.
    You've revealed yourself as the Sith Lord we've been looking for. Only a Sith deals in absolutes. :o

499?cb=20171107002848

That's Kool and the Gang.
    The Mods will decide your fate.
    "Rise."
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    Accurate depiction of Purge of Legends material

Watching Kylo and EA destroy KOTOR and Star Wars 1313 along with Pandemic Star Wars Battle-Front hurt
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

Space and Asteroids ROMG4
  • If JJ directed this movie
    lbdac381m1c01.png
  • I've just learned a terrible truth.
    @Cad_Bane is the Sith Lord we've been looking for.
    jedi_temple_hanger03.jpg

Kidding.
    I've just learned a terrible truth.
    @Cad_Bane is the Sith Lord we've been looking for.
    jedi_temple_hanger03.jpg

Kidding.

Cad Bane is a Sith Lord?

Let’s just cut to the chase...
    untitled-381.gif?w=614
  • Nah, nothing sinister, I just thought it would be funny to poke innocent fun at his absolute comment. I never intended to offend or imply that I want him gone or anything. I'm terrible at forum etiquette, but please know that I'm never mad at anyone on here.
    tumblr_olmfvodrPk1vclyl5o2_500.gif
    "Rise."
  • He was just joking as well.
    He was just joking as well.

Dang it! lol
    "Rise."
    He was just joking as well.

Dang it! lol

zwk7i751458c.gif
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Anyone else here a big fan of dooku? Ive always been a fan of dooku and always loved his demeanor and attitude towards things. His duels was always fun to watch in TCW and he would often keep one hand behind his back while dueling.
    Dooku also has a cool backstory as well.
    Anyone else here a big fan of dooku? Ive always been a fan of dooku and always loved his demeanor and attitude towards things. His duels was always fun to watch in TCW and he would often keep one hand behind his back while dueling.

I always liked him well enough, but grievous is my fav
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
    Anyone else here a big fan of dooku? Ive always been a fan of dooku and always loved his demeanor and attitude towards things. His duels was always fun to watch in TCW and he would often keep one hand behind his back while dueling.

I always liked him well enough, but grievous is my fav

I love grievous as well but dooku has seemed like a under appreciated character.
    Always have. He was a unique character that didn’t seem entirely corrupted like Maul, he joined the Dark Side because he felt disgusted by the Republic’s inpotence. Plus, his elegance in his fighting styles are so fantastic. I also love the conversations between him and Grievous :) . This is probably one of my favorite scenes of him.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
    Always have. He was a unique character that didn’t seem entirely corrupted like Maul, he joined the Dark Side because he felt disgusted by the Republic’s inpotence. Plus, his elegance in his fighting styles are so fantastic. I also love the conversations between him and Grievous :) . This is probably one of my favorite scenes of him.

Agreed.
    The fact that he’s not totally corrupted by the dark side makes him unique.

My 3rd favourite Sith

His relationship with Jango is very cool
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • DarthJ
    6833 posts Member

My 3rd favourite Sith

His relationship with Jango is very cool

Yeah, I remember a canon source saying Dooku gave Jango his poncho as a gift because he was his best friend
    PSN: ibrajoker59

On the surface level, Dooku is no more than a pawn. However, what makes him interesting is the way he differs from traditional Sith. He's not completely evil. He still follows the Sith ideals, like when he tries to have Obi-Wan join him to overthrow Palpatine, but his intentions are entirely against the Sith idea of seizing power.

I'd argue that Dooku falls more into a gray area, and that has a lot to do with how Christopher Lee portrayed him. Whether it's the subtle expression he makes after defeating Anakin and Obi-Wan, or when he mentions Qui-Gon, there's a real sense of something more. I feel Lee's performance is underrated.

Agreed. Well said
  • DarthJ
    6833 posts Member

On the surface level, Dooku is no more than a pawn. However, what makes him interesting is the way he differs from traditional Sith. He's not completely evil. He still follows the Sith ideals, like when he tries to have Obi-Wan join him to overthrow Palpatine, but his intentions are entirely against the Sith idea of seizing power.

I'd argue that Dooku falls more into a gray area, and that has a lot to do with how Christopher Lee portrayed him. Whether it's the subtle expression he makes after defeating Anakin and Obi-Wan, or when he mentions Qui-Gon, there's a real sense of something more. I feel Lee's performance is underrated.

100% agree. Lee, to me, was a perfect actor.

I think the reason Dooku gets less attention is because he is seen as a stop gap by some, almost there to fill in until Anakin turns. But yeah his character is interesting.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »

100% agree. Lee, to me, was a perfect actor.

I think the reason Dooku gets less attention is because he is seen as a stop gap by some, almost there to fill in until Anakin turns. But yeah his character is interesting.

Clone wars adds a lot to his character and gave me a even bigger appreciation for him
  • I love Count Dooku, such an elegant character. I'm thankful that The Clone Wars expanded his character much more. A young Count Dooku movie would be pretty awesome, in my opinion. So would a young Sheev Palpatine, as long as they find the right actor that is most like Ian McDiarmid.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Palps appreciated dooku’s skills

Post edited by Cad_Bane on
    Palps appreciated dooku’s skills

giphy.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Vespervin wrote: »
    I love Count Dooku, such an elegant character. I'm thankful that The Clone Wars expanded his character much more. A young Count Dooku movie would be pretty awesome, in my opinion. So would a young Sheev Palpatine, as long as they find the right actor that is most like Ian McDiarmid.

A palps film would be awesome.
    I love Count Dooku, such an elegant character. I'm thankful that The Clone Wars expanded his character much more. A young Count Dooku movie would be pretty awesome, in my opinion. So would a young Sheev Palpatine, as long as they find the right actor that is most like Ian McDiarmid.

I don't disagree, but he does already have a lot of explanation and screen time
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member

I would pay so much money to see Ian Mcdiarmid get his own movie

Dude's a awesome actor he deserves it
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

[url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

• OOM19 wrote: »

I would pay so much money to see Ian Mcdiarmid get his own movie

Dude's a awesome actor he deserves it

Plus Ian has stated recently he would love to play palps again and doesn’t want anyone else to play palpatine.
  • Just jumping in to let peeps know I got a malware alert from that massassi link. Not sure who posted it, but you might want to run a scan.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Just jumping in to let peeps know I got a malware alert from that massassi link. Not sure who posted it, but you might want to run a scan.

What post and where? A link in this thread?

@Darth_Nefarious
  • Darth_Nefarious
    715 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Apparently my comment needs to be approved for some reason.

massassi ourhobby dotcom was what triggered the malware alert.
  • Apparently my comment needs to be approved for some reason.

Try posting your comment again but quote a random comment. The quote will help it bypass the approval/spam filter.
  • It's approval blocking that url.

Got the pop up again:

Avast! Antivirus

Threat secured

We've safely aborted connection on massassidotourhobbydotcom because it was infected with URL:Mal.

• Yep massassi.ourhobby.com
  • Yep massassi.ourhobby.com malware was detected.
    Apparently my comment needs to be approved for some reason.

Try posting your comment again but quote a random comment. The quote will help it bypass the approval/spam filter.

Just got it again:

Avast! Antivirus

Threat secured

We've safely aborted connection on massassi.ourhobby.com because it was infected with URL:Mal
  • Do you prefer legends or canon grievous? @WarfareKiller41
  • WarfareKiller41
    7058 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Do you prefer legends or canon grievous? @WarfareKiller41
    Legends, it's a bit unfair though since Canon Grievous has less appearances in SW media than Legends Grievous. But Canon Grievous deserves way more credit as a villain.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Personally I would love to see George involved with the Obi Wan film.
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member

Personally I would love to see George involved with the Obi Wan film.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Bring George back

He's our last hope
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again

• Good call my young padawan!
    ue9wivy76zg01.jpg
  • Ignoring the movies for a second, that one lightsaber has seen a lot of 'Sith'. Perhaps one of very few good things to come from TLJ was an epic send-out for such an iconic weapon.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Quizolio wrote: »
    Ignoring the movies for a second, that one lightsaber has seen a lot of 'Sith'. Perhaps one of very few good things to come from TLJ was an epic send-out for such an iconic weapon.

Agreed. Truly the most iconic saber
    Good call my young padawan!
    ue9wivy76zg01.jpg
    llyxg4gt3d9h.jpg
    Now, that's better!
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
    Good call my young padawan!
    ue9wivy76zg01.jpg
    llyxg4gt3d9h.jpg
    Now, that's better!

:joy:
  • .....n24rf53pf1h01.jpg
  • dh54kyrxpb1o.png
    .....n24rf53pf1h01.jpg

0np8u7zs8tne.gif

• Of course it was a mistake and you should regret that decision you clown.