criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Officer load out

I really am enjoying playing the blast gamemode and the officer however I can't find a load out that balances battle point generation and survivability , please help

Replies

• wwkingms
    765 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    in blast i dont rly worry about points...

i would run disruption and improved battle command as a MUST...

if u still want battle points u can use bounty hunter or officers presence for passive point generation

otherwise the 3rd is up to you, improved flash grenade or bodyguard (decreased explosive damage) are solid choices for blast

edit: also as a third choice, if you are using BLURRG then marksman would be a solid pick as the blurrg overheats quick
  • I roll around with disruption, improved battle command and survivalist with the se-44c and it is so much fun. None of those cards are even past green and it still works.
  • Agree to all above, and Survivalist and Resourceful are also good choices.
  • Hardened Infiltration, Improved shock grenade, and stealth. :smiley: :wink:
  • Phoenix13 wrote: »
    Hardened Infiltration, Improved shock grenade, and stealth. :smiley: :wink:

Truly the greatest officer load out in history
  • milkAcat
    484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I run my officer with survivalist, recharge command, and improved flash.

He is mainly a killer instead of a support.

But recharge command has a faster cool down than Improved battle command, so I can tag people with it more frequently while throwing out more of my improved flash grenades.

If you're using IBC you should have plenty of survivability though.

The important thing is that you're tagging the right people at the right times with you battle commands, and then you'll see the points roll in.
  • I don't really play blast I mostly play GA but If you want words from a pretty decent officer main I would say Battle Presence ( provides passive battlepoints when near injured allies) Improved Battle Command ( increases surviviability also giving a little battle points) and Bounty Hunter (for max battlepoints gained).
  • milkAcat wrote: »
    I run my officer with survivalist, recharge command, and improved flash.

He is mainly a killer instead of a support.

But recharge command has a faster cool down than Improved battle command, so I can tag people with it more frequently while throwing out more of my improved flash grenades.

If you're using IBC you should have plenty of survivability though.

The important thing is that you're tagging the right people at the right times with you battle commands, and then you'll see the points roll in.

I would not want to run into a barrage improved flash grenades in any situation.

I personally run more of a tank officer.
  • idk how anyone could run blast without disruption.... open with a flash and then disrupt you could 1v5 a room (best case scenario)
  • wwkingms wrote: »
    idk how anyone could run blast without disruption.... open with a flash and then disrupt you could 1v5 a room (best case scenario)

You could probably survive a 1v5 room, possibly not kill one. But I may just not be good enough yet.
    idk how anyone could run blast without disruption.... open with a flash and then disrupt you could 1v5 a room (best case scenario)

You could probably survive a 1v5 room, possibly not kill one. But I may just not be good enough yet.

yes but u can easily 1v2 with disruption if your quick..... pro-tip: hit your roll button and then spam your disruption , it will go off as you come out of the roll and not make u a sitting duck.
    wwkingms wrote: »

yes but u can easily 1v2 with disruption if your quick..... pro-tip: hit your roll button and then spam your disruption , it will go off as you come out of the roll and not make u a sitting duck.

Absolutely, although I do two rolls: One for an improved battle command, and then a disruption. I use my disrupt when I'm caught unaware.
  • Thanks everyone I'll take these all into consideration
  • No problem