criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

EA/Dice. Please take my money

EA/Dice Im willing to pay for new heros/guns/skins/ships to be added to the game. This would not affect progression. I"ll pay. Yes this game has problems. But even as is I would pay $ to buy these things as add ons as is

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It's your lucky day hi I'm Anoh®, Lead Hero and Infantry Skin Design Director™ here at Rockstar©, what would you like to see added to the game in terms of cosmetic content?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Haha, they'll pay close attention to this one.
  • Al_Bundy wrote: »
    EA/Dice Im willing to pay for new heros/guns/skins/ships to be added to the game. This would not affect progression. I"ll pay. Yes this game has problems. But even as is I would pay $ to buy these things as add ons as is

Why do you think their bringing micro transactions back then?

o0n25kmpuaij.gif
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME

• #1 armored clone officer
    #2 different colored striped clone troppers
    #3different sexed troppers (why only females)
    #4dark troopers
    # diferent camoed troopers/ rebels
    # different faces
    # different voices / hair or customability
  • Un armored clone officer in ground combat is unacceptable.
  • Fix core issues first (such as broken milestones, balance and matchmaking) - then I’ll give you money. ;)
  • Ill pay if its a fair price.
    Ill pay if its a fair price.

Didn't you just say that you would pay for anything no matter the price?

• Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    This is an interesting idea, I don't think I've seen anyone post they were interested in new skins/character customization before.
  • Hanzo wrote: »
    This is an interesting idea, I don't think I've seen anyone post they were interested in new skins/character customization before.

im having vtapm03os8zf.jpeg

• I would pay for emotes.

I'm sick of telling people they are monsters
  • Ill pay for purple starcards bundle... like in battlefield series for guns and stuff.

All purples unlocked for X amount of $$$...

• @Al_Bundy. How are you going to buy them when all you are is a simple shoe salesman :lol:

You do realize that AL Bundy was all about "free things"?

Jokes aside. I hope they never bring the MTX back. They will just figure out a way to tie it to the progression system again. That is why it is taking so longer to fix it.

Skins are a waste of time, they need to spend time on content like maps, modes, more characters. The first thing they will do if they make skins is make the drop rate so low that you will need to spend $1,000's to get the skin that you actually want. This isn't helping the game, it is just helping EA want to continue with this shady trash tactic.
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    I would pay for emotes.

Tell them that was lucky instead.
    Anoh wrote: »
    It's your lucky day hi I'm Anoh®, Lead Hero and Infantry Skin Design Director™ here at Rockstar©, what would you like to see added to the game in terms of cosmetic content?

Yeah, np, just give Anoh your credit card number and all lol.
    NeoX
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    I would pay for emotes.

Tell them that was lucky instead.
    Anoh wrote: »

Yeah, np, just give Anoh your credit card number and all lol.

When nothing has happened to warrant it?

but they'll think I'm weird

Seriously I don't even have it and my rey is fairly highly upgraded
    EA/Dice Im willing to pay for new heros/guns/skins/ships to be added to the game.
    DQ7v2F2.gif

Heroes and guns must be free as promised.

i'm ok with skins though, since they have nothing to do with actual gameplay.
    SWjUVdZ.png
  • Sell us specific skin packs. Not in some **** crate system. So we buy exactly what we want.
    Sell us specific skin packs. Not in some **** crate system. So we buy exactly what we want.

That ‘IS’ what’s coming.
    “There is always hope.”