criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Dodge roll for hero's in campaign

Hey guys could you guys please give iden the ability to dodge roll in the campaign story I've died several times by a grenade cuz she couldn't roll out of the way. Also giving Han Leia and lando that ability would make the mechanics of the campaign even better. Thank you love your game have a nice day☺

Replies

• Hey guys could you guys please give iden the ability to dodge roll in the campaign story I've died several times by a grenade cuz she couldn't roll out of the way. Also giving Han Leia and lando that ability would make the mechanics of the campaign even better. Thank you love your game have a nice day☺

^This! I was actually just about to create a topic about this issue. lol

Anyway, yeah, I agree. It's extremely frustrating blaster wielding Heroes can't perform combat rolls in the campaign. Likewise, it's just as frustrating they can't crouch in Multiplayer and Arcade. All blaster wielding Heroes should be able to crouch and combat roll in every part of the game.

I also really wish all Heroes (and Special Units) had 1P view.
    "All wings report in."
  • Yeah, annoying not being able to roll. Trying to figure out why the key for rolling in multiplayer, only toggles crouching on and off.