criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront II - Community 1:1 - Updated with Dev responses

18910111214Next

Replies

• Anoh
    8376 posts Member
    Can we get a Clone Commando campaign DLC?

Better kill your hopes now for that
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Ok so I would ask abut the coming season and all of that stuff but I feel like other people are already asking about that so I have a bit smaller question. Why do not all CIS vehicles have the CIS paintjob? Looks a bit odd to me. Any chance you will fix this?
  • When playing splitscreen in arcade (on PS4), there is so much input-lag that it is unplayable.

I bought the game at launch, looking forward to playing with my sibling offline, but haven't touched the game since, except to see if the lag has finally been fixed.

I've seen this complaint by other players as well, and I've sent a bug report to EA, but there's been no official word yet.

Is this something that will be fixed?
  • I need more clone wars in my life!

Not the prequels mind u the Tv show
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I love Battlefront 2, and I think its a great game. But EA, do you think you mabye nerfed the blurrg too hard? For some reason, its a lot harder to get kills now with it and even the se44c and s5 seem better. The cr2 nerf was good though, so please just buff this weapon a slight but
  • Can lag please get fixed? Dying around corners, rubberbanding, teleporting players, stutters, single frame deaths due to damage stacking, etc. Please fix - play on xbone US East and on BF1 the ping was less than 25 constant.
  • Anoh
    8376 posts Member
    Are we going to get a companion app?

Sledge mentionned a while back no plans for a companion app for Battlefront 2017.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Will Chewbacca see a damage decrease or the saber heroes see damage increases in Heroes Vs. Villains? Bowcasters can do 200-350 damage per shot while sabers do 80-120 per swing. They can't dish it out fast enough to go to to toe with Chewbacc. Just feels like my favorite Jedi and Sith are always being Order 66'd by their blaster counterparts.
  • What are you guys doing against cheaters/hackers?
    We all know the first game was and is FULL of them.
  • szacr94 wrote: »
    -Since the last patch the scan dart is not working for me just for my team (I cannot see the enemies targeted but I get the points of my team's kills).

This issue should be resolved in Update 2.0 arriving on 3/21.

Thanks
    Sledgehammer70
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy
  • szacr94 wrote: »
    -Rey insight ability is still not working in versus arcade.

This issue should be resolved in Update 2.0 arriving on 3/21.

Thanks
    Sledgehammer70
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy
This discussion has been closed.