criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Game is stale

2Next

Replies

• You can make bread pudding out of stale bread.

It's yummy.
  • Bespin will save the game, Season 2 on the orange planet will bring many people back

Bespin would definitely hold my interest for a while.

Jet pack cargo is set in Bespin.....its a rubbish mode but Bespin makes it great ....
  • I've actually gone back to the first battlefront because I was getting so bored with this one. I'm disappointed that there's so little prequel content...and it's been several months since release. Sigh. I'll return once we get some things I've been patiently waiting for.

That doesn't make any sense... you're going back to the previous game because this one doesn't have enough prequel content, but the 2015 game doesn't have any prequel content at all!

There's a difference. We knew that the first battlefront wouldn't have prequel content. This one we were promised it and all we have is Yoda and Darth Maul. See my point? It's quite frustrating that we have bossk but not Anakin. I hate the infantry v infantry game modes. I don't enjoy ship combat much either. Right now we have 5 game modes which isn't much and 3 of them I never play. Can you see how it would get repetitive? The game has become stale for me. We need more game modes and prequel content that we were promised. This is a great game but has quickly become repetitive and lacks variety. I'm being cold cut honest. If they bring back extraction which came with the outer rim dlc that would be amazing and would definitely help. But what would really seal the cake is conquest. I understand the maps are massive and there'd likely would be a lot of walking around not.doing much with 20 v 20. That's why it should either be increased to 30 v 30 or have AI. It's not a hard thing to figure out.
  • What I'm saying makes perfect sense fanboys
  • Another game mode they could easily add is hero hunt
  • You can play more than one game at a time OP, it’s not the same as cheating on a lover! :D

• Am I the only person that is happy where this game is at regarding content. Yes I look forward to new content but I'm having a load of fun in GA and Strike on the maps we already have.
    Yavin, Naboo, Starkiller, Death Star II, Takodana, Hoth, Crait, Mos Eisley, Kashyyyk to name but a few. Plenty of games launch with less content and we're only into the third month with more to come in March.
  • I feel like you're somewhat... underestimating how long it takes to make even just a new map. And EA will have people working on the new season and progression content, but with the amount of people calling for nerfs that half the time aren't even needed but snowball because it's just a good ability, they can't just focus on that. At least we're getting regular patches and little bits of content to keep us happy like the new Blast map on Crait (would like to see that on Strike and HvV actually), Iden's TIE fighter and Jetpack Cargo. 3 months since the last season? How long did the first season take to be released in the previous game? And can I just point out that these are free dlc. Maybe it wouldn't take as long if people hadn't kicked off about mtx which I doubt would have even affected gameplay that much. Then they'd have a reliable source of revenue, because it costs money to develop games and design new content. There are people who seem to think that they can expect EA I o have no further money coming in from the game, yet they'll be able to support it and add new content for years.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Octavarius wrote: »
    Am I the only person that is happy where this game is at regarding content. Yes I look forward to new content but I'm having a load of fun in GA and Strike on the maps we already have.
    Yavin, Naboo, Starkiller, Death Star II, Takodana, Hoth, Crait, Mos Eisley, Kashyyyk to name but a few. Plenty of games launch with less content and we're only into the third month with more to come in March.

I'm finding it a bit stale too, but mostly because I've sunk many hours into the game (and I'd feel this way about any game at this point). I really only play one game mode (GA), unless a daily challenge requires another - so that limits me and contributes to it.

I've gotten to the point where it seems to be about who can solicit the most BP in the shortest amount of time. It's frustrating to PTO and earn fewer BP than when I ignore PTO and go for kills. The way it's setup, the game encourages and rewards lone wolf, self-serving play. Victors = Losers at the end of each match - would be nice to at least throw some credits or parts toward the victors.

I think this game is great despite it flaws, I'm just starting to play less and less myself and actually thinking about my next game. I wouldn't start a thread to inform people, but folks who get riled up about these threads are just as annoying as those they lambaste.
    Can't beat 'em? Join 'em. Still can't beat 'em? Login to the forums and cry about it.
    Am I the only person that is happy where this game is at regarding content. Yes I look forward to new content but I'm having a load of fun in GA and Strike on the maps we already have.

Nope I’m enjoying it too.

For many though there will never be enough content as they play all day long and power grind everything they need. There’s probably never going to be enough developers to meet those needs, so probably best to switch off to these ‘ground hog day’ forum posts.

I'm finding it a bit stale too, but mostly because I've sunk many hours into the game (and I'd feel this way about any game at this point). I really only play one game mode (GA), unless a daily challenge requires another - so that limits me and contributes to it.

I've gotten to the point where it seems to be about who can solicit the most BP in the shortest amount of time. It's frustrating to PTO and earn fewer BP than when I ignore PTO and go for kills. The way it's setup, the game encourages and rewards lone wolf, self-serving play. Victors = Losers at the end of each match - would be nice to at least throw some credits or parts toward the victors.

I think this game is great despite it flaws, I'm just starting to play less and less myself and actually thinking about my next game. I wouldn't start a thread to inform people, but folks who get riled up about these threads are just as annoying as those they lambaste.

Valid points which I won't knock. I guess it boils down to we are all different. Hope you find something that meets your needs more if you move on.
  • Dash
    11627 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    Octavarius wrote: »

Nope I’m enjoying it too.

For many though there will never be enough content as they play all day long and power grind everything they need. There’s probably never going to be enough developers to meet those needs, so probably best to switch off to these ‘ground hog day’ forum posts.

I’m enjoying it as well. Playing with friends is what actually keeps a rhythm though. I do my solo ques, streams, then group play, then Group streams. Keeps it fresh. It’s fun to coordinate with my team, it’s also fun to see what you can do alone too. Mixing it up helps. As for content, I’m patient and wait for it all. I know it’ll be fun.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif