criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

SWBFII Patch 1.2 Incoming/Update

Replies

• It would be cool if two local multiplayer’s are able to play online without having to be on different consoles, now that would be epic!!!????

Would love this!!!!!!
  • yes thank you for your team's hard work despite our whinging
    JMaster wrote: »
    Thank you @Sledgehammer70 and all off the development team, I hope we can all look forward to what the future brings to this game. It's been rocky, for sure, but I'm happy to see everyone's still trying. I'm probably most intrigued by the hero changes, I hope Boba, Luke, and Phasma get some love : )

• t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Certification usually takes 7-14 days from what I understand.

As far as the changes, I am most interested in the Vader and Yoda changes.

Plz DICE, no nerfs to either...

They probably will because, people complain about Darth Vaders Force Choke.

Well I'm gonna be VERY salty if they nerf Yoda, just sayin'. As for Vader, I haven't seen anyone complain about his choke being OP, so I hope they are just fixing how buggy it is.

He is getting a buff. More than likely a buff to his saber damage.
  • Super excited for the patch. Changes to Palpatine can't come soon enough
  • Kerfluffel wrote: »
    Most of these would be great to see corrected. The no credits for duplicates is a big one for me. ..lost SO many credits!! I think assault vanguard was nerfed a little too much as well. It did need some but find it useless now which hinders the class

Agree, the credits for sure , if thats all they fix i'd be happy !!
  • Zenosa wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Certification usually takes 7-14 days from what I understand.

As far as the changes, I am most interested in the Vader and Yoda changes.

Plz DICE, no nerfs to either...

They probably will because, people complain about Darth Vaders Force Choke.

Well I'm gonna be VERY salty if they nerf Yoda, just sayin'. As for Vader, I haven't seen anyone complain about his choke being OP, so I hope they are just fixing how buggy it is.

He is getting a buff. More than likely a buff to his saber damage.

Yoda does not need any extra damage ...

His problem is attack speed and range.
    + the ability to jump against the walls to reach areas and dodge more easily.

1 - Improve attack speed and range.

2 - More Speed ​​and Range = Reducing Lightsaber Damage (80 to 75)

3 - Ability to jump against the walls

4 - Improve and change some star cards

“I could use more like you in the 501st”
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Any chance for Starfigther Assault for Arcade in this patch ?
  • Romano8390 wrote: »
    Any chance for Starfigther Assault for Arcade in this patch ?
    No word on it but would be so cool! Was sad to wake up to no patch announcement this morning.
  • Just watch this video, than you will see what is needed to be for the next patch.

• Makes heroes great again. It's hillarious that the reinforcements are way better than some of the heroes. Take luke as an exampel, in bf 2015 he was a hero, in this game he is litterally *****. How come u make the same misstakes over and over and over again? IN EVERY GAME U RELEASE!?!? The lack of proffesionality is disturbing..
  • Is it possible we could get a look at vehicles as well? Siege mode on the AAT is extremely weak right now.
    I disagree can almost one shot an AT-RT. Speaking of AT-RT, that is much more unbalanced then the AAT.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    But..... we still need grevious and droidekas please. :'(

Lets get everything patched and working before adding more
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Kerfluffel wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    But..... we still need grevious and droidekas please. :'(

Lets get everything patched and working before adding more

They supposedly have 120 people working on this game currently. They can do both.
  • I'm ready for kylo to get a buff he desperately needs a heal on kill card. And a shorter cool down on pull and freeze
  • I'm ready for kylo to get a buff he desperately needs a heal on kill card. And a shorter cool down on pull and freeze

Kylo needs his cards to recharge faster and not have so many glitches to them (feels like half the time i use the abilities they do not work as intended especially his hopping lightsaber attack thingy - what a mess).
  • Do you think they could at least give the last game character customization for the last game at least for offline can't be that hard?

Seeing how most of us loved the last game also. I mean I play both games! Or will we get ALL maps and heads and clothing options from the last game ported over?
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Do you think they could at least give the last game character customization for the last game at least for offline can't be that hard?

Seeing how most of us loved the last game also. I mean I play both games! Or will we get ALL maps and heads and clothing options from the last game ported over?

FOOL OF A TOOK
    Sorry, I just wanted to shout that for some reason.

I asked about this in the Q/A, and when we eventually get Customization, it will be better than the previous game (crossing my fingers we get jaig eyes)
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Do you think they could at least give the last game character customization for the last game at least for offline can't be that hard?

FOOL OF A TOOK
    Sorry, I just wanted to shout that for some reason.

I asked about this in the Q/A, and when we eventually get Customization, it will be better than the previous game (crossing my fingers we get jaig eyes)

I've been wanting to say that also LMAO!
  • Darthchocolate4
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Nice list, looking forward to it! Hopefully the "and more" in Arcade is Starfighter and Galactic Assault, however I expect they will come later on down the line.

Hopefully...
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Nice list, looking forward to it! Hopefully the "and more" in Arcade is Starfighter and Galactic Assault, however I expect they will come later on down the line.

Hopefully...
  • So is this patch coming tomorrow or we waiting another week? So sick of Palps on inside maps where I can't take him out with aircraft and he's shooting through walls. The game needs something new even if its just balancing so I can start using Kylo and Luke and others I've avoided for months. Hardly get through a couple rounds without getting bored and been waiting for patch notes to spend my craft parts etc.
  • I hope they can cure Palpatine. I don’t want to see him nerfed into the ground but it will be nice not see him as the first villain every match. I’m wondering who the try hard easy kill guys will plump for once they fix him. Last night one guy was wall hacking and racked up over 100 kills, though I have read someone got over 200 kills with him recently.
  • Clone201
    3842 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Octavarius wrote: »
    I hope they can cure Palpatine. I don’t want to see him nerfed into the ground but it will be nice not see him as the first villain every match. I’m wondering who the try hard easy kill guys will plump for once they fix him. Last night one guy was wall hacking and racked up over 100 kills, though I have read someone got over 200 kills with him recently.

There is a 220 Palpatine killstreak on Youtube right now. It doesn't have a lot of views unfortunately, let alone the creator''s channel supported with a handful of subs so it isn't well known.
    How he did it was that he was constantly buffed by Recharge Command so he could use chain lightning every 7.5 or so seconds. He also got an insanely long overtime at the end near the throne room.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • I kinda hope they over nerf palp in all actuality he was perfect before the buff he just had to be upgraded but once u got him to all 3 purples he was op then he got the biggest buff ever and now he's just ruining galactic assualt and it stinks cus I don't even like playing now because of it, it literally takes the fun out of the game, and we've been stuck with it for quite some time and I bet this patch won't come out untill next week which if that's the case I'm pretty sure that makes 5 weeks with nothing and Denis said every 4 weeks....
  • I'm fine with just his shooting through walls fixed. Maybe less health regain too. Outside I have no problem with him. Inside he's a nightmare. I just played one game on Kamino. Killed one Palp with a bomber outside, new guy got him went over 100 eliminations on the final 2 inside phases with him at full health. I decided to take a break after that see if they announced the patch and no DICE. Hopefully it's tomorrow cause if not I'm sure it will be another week.
  • I kinda hope they over nerf palp in all actuality he was perfect before the buff he just had to be upgraded but once u got him to all 3 purples he was op then he got the biggest buff ever and now he's just ruining galactic assualt and it stinks cus I don't even like playing now because of it, it literally takes the fun out of the game, and we've been stuck with it for quite some time and I bet this patch won't come out untill next week which if that's the case I'm pretty sure that makes 5 weeks with nothing and Denis said every 4 weeks....

Patch 1.1 release january 14 and patch 1.2 release this week. 4 weeks pass
    Star Wars Battlefront
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Octavarius wrote: »
    I hope they can cure Palpatine. I don’t want to see him nerfed into the ground but it will be nice not see him as the first villain every match. I’m wondering who the try hard easy kill guys will plump for once they fix him. Last night one guy was wall hacking and racked up over 100 kills, though I have read someone got over 200 kills with him recently.

There is a 220 Palpatine killstreak on Youtube right now. It doesn't have a lot of views unfortunately, let alone the creator''s channel supported with a handful of subs so it isn't well known.

How he did it was that he was constantly buffed by Recharge Command by his group so he could use Chain Lightning every 8 or so seconds and dominate with relative ease on the Naboo map.

I bet the other team enjoyed that game! To be honest he just needs the speed he heals balancing a bit and the wall hack removing. It’s not so much he is OP but more that you can do little to counter him when he’s on the other side of the wall.
  • Sumptiz wrote: »
    I kinda hope they over nerf palp in all actuality he was perfect before the buff he just had to be upgraded but once u got him to all 3 purples he was op then he got the biggest buff ever and now he's just ruining galactic assualt and it stinks cus I don't even like playing now because of it, it literally takes the fun out of the game, and we've been stuck with it for quite some time and I bet this patch won't come out untill next week which if that's the case I'm pretty sure that makes 5 weeks with nothing and Denis said every 4 weeks....

Patch 1.1 release january 14 and patch 1.2 release this week. 4 weeks pass

That's if it comes out tomorrow and they always release down times before a patch goes live here it is Monday no down times have been posted, I bet we don't see patch till next week.
  • Patches can be any day at any time
  • Clone201
    3842 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I kinda hope they over nerf palp in all actuality he was perfect before the buff he just had to be upgraded but once u got him to all 3 purples he was op then he got the biggest buff ever and now he's just ruining galactic assualt and it stinks cus I don't even like playing now because of it, it literally takes the fun out of the game, and we've been stuck with it for quite some time and I bet this patch won't come out untill next week which if that's the case I'm pretty sure that makes 5 weeks with nothing and Denis said every 4 weeks....

He needed a buff since release, the problem is that they buffed his health WITHOUT looking at the Lightning Absorption card of his, that star card that contributes to him surviving long enough to deal his insane damage output and get those 100+ killstreaks.

They should nerf or rework his lightning absorption and fix his lightning through walls. His health and regen isn't the root of the underlying issue.

Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • If memory serves, the last client side patch release was announced late on a Monday (in the U.S.) and implemented the following Tuesday AM. The release notes came out early Tuesday AM as well. We still have several hours for them to release info for the patch if it was approved to go live tomorrow. There's still a spark... ;)
  • eikturxus06n.gif

As the dark lord would say
  • Can Jedi block each other's lightsaber attacks with L2?
  • heavyking wrote: »
    Can Jedi block each other's lightsaber attacks with L2?

Yeah they can, and force powers like choke, pull. But not lightning
  • It would appear that Le
    heavyking wrote: »

You can block lightning. It drains stamina VERY quickly though.
  • It would appear that Le
    heavyking wrote: »

You can block lightning. It drains stamina VERY quickly though.

Oh yeah that's true, my bad
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    JETPACK CARGO..."limited time"?? does this mean we won't need to spend credits or bp on this mode & its characters since it'll rotate out..?
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    univurshul wrote: »
    JETPACK CARGO..."limited time"?? does this mean we won't need to spend credits or bp on this mode & its characters since it'll rotate out..?

I do not believe they would ever charge credits for a mode, limited time or not. The characters are just the regular jumptroopers, so nothing new to unlock.
  • EA please please make Star wars battlefront 3 with 64 players in the future PLEASE EA and DICE!
  • univurshul wrote: »

There will be no characters. Only the mode. It will be free. It might stay depending on player feedback.
  • We Want 64 PLAYERS in the game.and Star wars battlefront 3
  • We Want 64 PLAYERS in the game.and Star wars battlefront 3

Idk about the 64 players but BF3 is coming, just wait 3 years or so.
    NeoX
  • OOM19
    2832 posts Member
    It'll be either tomorrow morning or the 14th

If it's limited time I can't see it going past the month so about 2 weeks would fit the limited time bill

Or maybe they just want to troll us by releasing it on the 20th so we have something to occupy the last 8 days! :D
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • please galactic conquest!!
  • No coming tomorrow :neutral:
    Star Wars Battlefront
  • How dissapointing if it doesnt see the light of tomorrow
    kay4dnh923zs.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!