This is mostly addressed to the dev team but feel free to corroborate or debunk these for me:
1. Wookiee warriors can roll while their Overload ability is active but their enforcer equivalent on empire side can’t. I’ve only checked the WW against the guy with blaster and thermal imploder, haven’t checked flamethrower.
2. Vader’s Choke seems to be able to bypass Yoda’s Absorb. With the choke star card upgrade, Yoda is pretty much dead at that point since it takes too long to get out of it. This has happened twice now, I’m not sure it’s lag or me dropping the ball anymore, but please feel free to test it out and debunk this for me.
3. Vader appears to be immune to Yoda’s Unleash while attacking him. At first I thought he was blocking but I saw his saber moving in an up down motion while he was dropping Yoda’s health. In the meantime, all the regular troopers behind Vader where thrown back by the ability, yet he kept on slashing.
Sorry I was not able to record any of these, should however be easy to test out in a controlled environment.
@TOTALfps or others please see above.
This discussion has been closed.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 49.2K General Discussion
- 5.2K Gameplay Discussion
- 10.5K Feedback & Suggestions
- 657 Community Events and Creations
- 1.7K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 3.3K Off-topic