criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

PLEASE get rid of the Yellow Squad icon.

Its very annoying playing especially in first person and I have a yellow bar in from of my charter that I can customize but it covers half my player. Move it to the side or have an option to turn it off.

Replies

• Yep, give us the option to switch it off, or move it over to the side of the hud. I can see no benefit of having it where it is, and it seems to bother both people who prefer FPS and TPS.
  • Yep, give us the option to switch it off, or move it over to the side of the hud. I can see no benefit of having it where it is, and it seems to bother both people who prefer FPS and TPS.

I dont know why this hasnt been brought up
  • I think there is way too much going on with the hud in general the game looks so good when you turn it off but theres nothing that marks the objective after so you basically run atound doing nothing. Id like a limited hud that only shows objectives but cuts everything else off
  • Personally, If they just highlight the squad players in yellow like the last game with the partner system, It would be much better.
  • Its very annoying playing especially in first person and I have a yellow bar in from of my charter that I can customize but it covers half my player. Move it to the side or have an option to turn it off.

Um... You do realize your thread's title is somewhat missleading. When it says "PLEASE get rid of the Yellow Squad icon", at first I thought you meant to demand a riddance of the Yellow Squad icon permanently (rather than a simple option to turn it off), or something like that.

Nevertheless I completely agree with what you said. The Yellow Squad icon where it was located looks very odd for a HUD, as it should definitely be move aside elsewhere (maybe on top of the three ability icons).

I suppose an option to toggle between off and on isn't a bad idea either, for some players who really doesn't want this feature at all.

Don't get me wrong though, I actually love and approve the Yellow Squad icon, as I find it can be helpful to plan further ahead with your teammates, in terms of knowing their classes and to try to stick together as a squad for more bonuses. However, this icon should still be move aside to a corner or edge of the screen where it makes more sense to many players.
    Personally, If they just highlight the squad players in yellow like the last game with the partner system, It would be much better.

That is a very good idea. If they can highlight your fellow players from the same squad, this can help earn bonuses much easier when knowing exactly their distances between each others.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Didn’t bother me
  • Yeah i dont like it either.
  • I have good news for @Battlefront_Squirr3l and everyone else! According to Robby and Ryan of Star Wars HQ, they said that Dice has heard our feedback about the Yellow Squad bar and they confirms that they will indeed do something like toggle on/off and location options.

Skip the video to watch from 4:18 to 5:12 regarding to the Yellow Squad bar:
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • I have good news for @Battlefront_Squirr3l and everyone else! According to Robby and Ryan of Star Wars HQ, they said that Dice has heard our feedback about the Yellow Squad bar and they confirms that they will indeed do something like toggle on/off and location options.

Skip the video to watch from 4:18 to 5:12 regarding to the Yellow Squad bar:

Thank you for that. Now onto something else to complain about ;)
  • Yeah i want it gone.
  • the fact that we have to ask for this is embarrasing