criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Haha! Boba is awesome again!

Prev1
You have officially balanced Boba Fett (well, his concussion missile still sucks, but meh) I love the way he flies now! HES SO FAST! It cracks me up!
"In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
#cartoonsarecanontoo
#theclonewarssaved
PSN: HyperGamerMk2
YT: GiantSlayer YT
Check out all my concepts Here
pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

Replies

• Totally destroying the resistance on crait because of him!
    Priority Lists

Heroes:
    1. Obi-Wan and grievous
    2. Anakin and Dooku
    3. Rex and Cad Bane
    4. Ahsoka and Ventress
    5. Mace and Savage
    6. Padmè and Jango

Maps:
    1. Utapau
    2. Felucia
    3. Coruscant
    4. Geonosis
    5. Battle over Courascant/Grievous’ command ship

Other
    1.Large Mode/Conquest/Galactic Assault for arcade
    2. Galactic Conquest
    3. Guard,Sentinel,and commando classes
    4. Skill based credit rewards in arcade
    5. Appearances unlocked in arcade
    Guard,Commando,and sentinel class ideas:
    Skirmish/Offline content
    “Everybody needs somebody.” -Rio
  • Let's hope they will never ever touch him in this game anymore. Please please please, DICE.

Partially agree his health is still bad, plus they lowered how high he can fly.
  • Give him more Hp and revert the jetpack changes he isn't a starfighter lol.
  • Let's hope they will never ever touch him in this game anymore. Please please please, DICE.

The lowered height is very good, now he can't sit on top of the pillars on Yavin 4 and do nothing.
    Yeldarb wrote: »
    Give him more Hp and revert the jetpack changes he isn't a starfighter lol.

I'd disagree, the speed is great. He'll be a nightmare to hit, but on the other hand, any of the poorer players who pick him won't be able to easily handle his movement speed, and he'll thus constantly be missing even if his blaster was buffed.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    Let's hope they will never ever touch him in this game anymore. Please please please, DICE.

The lowered height is very good, now he can't sit on top of the pillars on Yavin 4 and do nothing.

I'd disagree, the speed is great. He'll be a nightmare to hit, but on the other hand, any of the poorer players who pick him won't be able to easily handle his movement speed, and he'll thus constantly be missing even if his blaster was buffed.
    Yeah, I was wrecking with Boba on Phase 1&2 of Starkiller earlier, before I started lagging real bad and died. He can fly in, get a few kills and be gone in the blink of an eye now and he even has the range to snipe a bit if you have good aim. Really loving him!
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • just did 10 arcade rounds w/Boba - yea either lower his height or put a zoom on that blaster. I'm down with the lower, more angular pack work, he's like a buff arial now with cool amor and a sweet scan
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Firewall17 wrote: »
    can't be killed cause he out runs Starfighters now.

What?

Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    Let's hope they will never ever touch him in this game anymore. Please please please, DICE.

He can still get up there in yavin
  • Firewall17 wrote: »
    Boba is WAY too fast. Every HvV match I've been in so far with him, the person playing Boba is the king of cowards cause all they do is fly circles around the map and can't be killed cause he out runs Starfighters now.

Yep he's way too fast, you legit can not hit him with much unless you have Finn or lando and even then he can take off before you lock on.
  • He's like SONIC THE HEDGEHOG in the air!
  • The buff is pretty op for hvv atleast he's more viable in ga.
  • Not sure if I like it, its really peculiar. I liked that he previously had that heavy, weighty feeling, hovering above the battlefield. Feels more jumpack-esque now.

• You have officially balanced Boba Fett (well, his concussion missile still sucks, but meh) I love the way he flies now! HES SO FAST! It cracks me up!
    Then clearly we need to nerf him, can’t have balanced hero’s running around the galaxy now can we?
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    Not sure if I like it, its really peculiar. I liked that he previously had that heavy, weighty feeling, hovering above the battlefield. Feels more jumpack-esque now.

I felt the same way but got used to the jetpack now.
  • Raices
    1001 posts Member
    He needs more health and slight less mobility imo.
  • Yeldarb wrote: »
    ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    Not sure if I like it, its really peculiar. I liked that he previously had that heavy, weighty feeling, hovering above the battlefield. Feels more jumpack-esque now.

I felt the same way but got used to the jetpack now.

I've been used to his usual jetpack since the last game so it feels so strange, but yeah I'll definitely use it more before I know for sure.

• Deadshot_7 wrote: »
    You have officially balanced Boba Fett (well, his concussion missile still sucks, but meh) I love the way he flies now! HES SO FAST! It cracks me up!
    Then clearly we need to nerf him, can’t have balanced hero’s running around the galaxy now can we?
    xcxcs2g14s30.gif

#cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I can't even begin to see how they "the devs" thought that this jetpack "with a xwing engine" was a good idea it's so broken. Like do they even play their own game?
  • I think Boba is perfect now in Galactic Assault.

But I think they should revert his jetpack back to normal in HvV, the dude just runs faster than anyone in the game as the target & just drags on the match forever.
    It's fine with Rey & Maul always running around because the dodge mechanic got nerfed, but now boba can just fly forever without getting snatched out of the sky.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• HvV will never be good because people make threads like this. “Officially balanced”? Is that some kind of joke?
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • Boba flies like a bird! So so fast!
  • Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    I think Boba is perfect now in Galactic Assault.

But I think they should revert his jetpack back to normal in HvV, the dude just runs faster than anyone in the game as the target & just drags on the match forever.
    It's fine with Rey & Maul always running around because the dodge mechanic got nerfed, but now boba can just fly forever without getting snatched out of the sky.

I don’t know if you can design a hero to have entirely different mechanics depending on the game mode. Can you?

Also, here is Boba Fett before and after 1.2:

Before:
    6e03c47449f266f606647995cb38c2affe3342fe_hq.gif

After
    p4e3d49ivhj1.gif

NeoX
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    580 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    He's perfect now. Lets hope that the devs won't ever touch him again

He runs out of fuel you know
  • Anyone who agrees that Boba is balanced now please voice it. Otherwise the nerf herders are going to be louder than you and the devs will think they need to change it again.

He also has the ability to gain unlimited jet pack fuel and travel an insane amount of distance in an absurd amount of time you know.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

I don’t know if you can design a hero to have entirely different mechanics depending on the game mode. Can you?

Those gifs are quite accurate.

They've balanced a hero differently for modes before.
    Think back to the old Outer Rim days, with Nien nunb. He had an orbital strike ability in the large modes, and a proximity mine for the smaller modes like HvV.

They can do it again for Boba.
    Jetpack like he has right now for the large modes, and regular pre-patch jet pack for HvV.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• mastery0ta wrote: »
    Boba flies like a bird! So so fast!

Boba fett flies like a bird, he’s gonna fly away.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Boba flies like a bird! So so fast!

Boba fett flies like a bird, he’s gonna fly away.

LOL
  • Bobas jetpack is so broken he can just do circles around HvV maps for ever it needs fixed his jetpack was never the issue it was his ee3 and the second nerf to the rockets that was unnessisary.
  • ULTRA EPIC EXTREME CHALLENGE: use boba without a Jetpack. Have fun :)
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »

He also has the ability to gain unlimited jet pack fuel and travel an insane amount of distance in an absurd amount of time you know.

He also has the lowest max health in the game and can be stopped with force abilities you know.
  • ULTRA EPIC EXTREME CHALLENGE: use boba without a Jetpack. Have fun :)

I had to do that bc of bug. It sucks.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

He also has the lowest max health in the game and can be stopped with force abilities you know.

His mobility was never an issue, thus this xwing engine jetpack buff was so not needed and wasn't even asked for. And breaks HvV completely.

His mobility was never an issue, thus this xwing engine jetpack buff was so not needed and wasn't even asked for. And breaks HvV completely.

Boba's jetpack speed can primarily be the fact of why the LS team loses frequently.
  • lok
    959 posts Member

Boba is banging atm!...i just fly around at about 1 meter off the ground at full speed.
  • Clone201 wrote: »

Boba's jetpack speed can primarily be the fact of why the LS team loses frequently.

That and the hero dodge nerf that no one wanted, we wanted trooper roll to be nerfed not hero's roll/dodge, but yes the jetpack and the hero dodge/roll nerf is why people are quitting when they have to be the light side.

I just played HvV and lightside dominated. It's balanced more than ever and depends on who's behind the screen more than anything.
  • Clone201
    3482 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Clone201 wrote: »

I just played HvV and lightside dominated. It's balanced more than ever and depends on who's behind the screen more than anything.

Good for you then. The only time LS team dominates is if the match ends up to be a complete stompfest against the DS team and beyond, based on the balance of HvV currently.

Play a balanced match and the LS loses almost everytime, lol.
  • Clone201
    3482 posts Member
    edited February 2018

I just played HvV and light side dominated because the ONLY time the Light Side wins is if the match happens to be a complete stompfest. Had the teams been balanced, I don't think the Light Side would dominate very much, if not at all.. It's unbalanced more than ever before and depends on the skill of the Dark Side team that dictates the win / loss of the Light Side team more than ever.

Made some.... adjustments to the quote.

I know you could have your own experience, but this is my summary of my point of view of HvV in it's current state.

• capyJuky
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    God damn it. This patch man...
    Post edited by capyJuky on
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

Stop trolling.

Not trolling
  • Clone201
    3482 posts Member
    edited February 2018

No need for the language there bud.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

I just played HvV and light side dominated because the ONLY time the Light Side wins is if the match happens to be a complete stompfest. Had the teams been balanced, I don't think the Light Side would dominate very much, if not at all.. It's unbalanced more than ever before and depends on the skill of the Dark Side team that dictates the win / loss of the Light Side team more than ever.

Made some.... adjustments to the quote.

I know you could have your own experience, but this is my summary of my point of view of HvV in it's current state.

I'm confused about whose side you're on
  • HvV is broken. Boba is broken. This patch messed up more than it fixed.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    580 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It's more like "I don't like using Boba Fett so he can't have anything good." Lets not forget Iden's stun droid nerf thread "I don't like using Iden and her stun droids finally decent, change it back to when it was useless."
  • It's more like "I don't like using Boba Fett so he can't have anything good." Lets not forget Iden's stun droid nerf thread "I don't like using Iden and her stun droids finally decent, change it back to when it was useless."

No one said anyone doesn't like using boba or that he can not have anything good, I think the second nerf to his rockets was not needed and neutered him. But his mobility was never an issue he was already hard to catch if the boba player was decent, so this turbo boba is just dumb and unnessisary, like did they even play test this to see what it was like now his blaster buff is a move in the right direction, and I still think his rockets need a slight buff also his concussion rocket needs to do some splash damage or something cus in its current state it's not even a viable option for anything lol. But the turbo jetpack has gotta go it's game breaking.