criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

season 2 ?

Hello guys !
I'm just a bit confuse right now.... did the patch 1.2 was the season 2 patch ? or the season 2 is not release yet ??

Replies

• They've given no indication about season 2 roadmap yet so I wouldn't expect anything to drop within the next month.
  • EA_Tom
    272 posts EA Community Manager
    I can confirm that 1.2 was not the "Season 2" patch. We'll provide further details on Season 2 at a later time.

-Tom
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    I can confirm that 1.2 was not the "Season 2" patch. We'll provide further details on Season 2 at a later time.

-Tom
    EA_Tom wrote: »

-Tom

wow ! thanks for the answer !
    it's cool then , But can we expect early march - mid march or none of these ?

-Tom
    EA_Tom wrote: »

-Tom

wow ! thanks for the answer !
    it's cool then , But can we expect early march - mid march or none of these ?

i believe the answer is:

"soon"
  • Hanzo
    1677 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Oh no, soon turned into a later time :'(

They must have lost their trademark on Soon.
  • bfloo
    14499 posts Member
    Hanzo wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

They must have lost their trademark on Soon.

so at a later date is the new trademarked slogan.

Soon sounded faster :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

If their version of "soon" is 6 months, I hate to think how long "a later time" is. :open_mouth:
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • i think they will release season 2 in march during march break
  • I don't think a new season is coming out until closer to the Solo movie release and will be a Solo season. If the progression changes, bringing back MTX and Solo season helps make $$$ we may get lucky and get a Clone wars season in the Summer or early next fall. If the don't make money with the changes EA will let the game die. That's my expectations at this point, I hope I'm wrong but high expectations on these things are always a let down in the past when it comes to EA..
  • I don't think a new season is coming out until closer to the Solo movie release and will be a Solo season. If the progression changes, bringing back MTX and Solo season helps make $$$ we may get lucky and get a Clone wars season in the Summer or early next fall. If the don't make money with the changes EA will let the game die. That's my expectations at this point, I hope I'm wrong but high expectations on these things are always a let down in the past when it comes to EA..

If the next season isn't clone wars then the clone wars fans might actually riot in the streets.

And I'll be right there with them, with a big banner saying 'its treason then'
  • Slowly this game makes me bored
    If the next season will not contain Obi-Wan and Grievous.....well i will be sad
    Another happy landing
    giphy.gif

Nah, next season will be March, off season in April, and then solo season may.

Solo won't have any new characters just maps.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Losercontrol
    544 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Nah, next season will be March, off season in April, and then solo season may.

I hope you're right but I don't think so. They said focus is on progression now and they will announce that in March. Solo movie less than 3 months away and EA didn't sell as many copies or make the MTX money they expected to so hard for me to believe at this point new content will come that quickly until they do make $$$.

• TheSarcasticBrit
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    *Soon™ Intensifies*
    Xbox: xSarcasticBritx

Everything is 100% done as of 4/02/2018. More milestones and acheivements please!

giphy.gif
  • Bespin DLC next. word
  • I feel a Bespin map would actually be great.
  • I can't wait to feel the rage and hate the closer we get to march, its going to be bigger than pre and post patch on the forum.
  • I can't wait to feel the rage and hate the closer we get to march, its going to be bigger than pre and post patch on the forum.

It's almost like the developers are trying to get the players to fall to the darkside :p

Count Diceku: "You have anger! You have hate! But you don't use it!
  • hsf_
    1692 posts Member
    I'm hoping for a clone wars season personally.

-Tom

If it's not Clone Wars or, at the very least Rogue One, I'm going to cry.
  • I don't think it'll be a Solo Season because they aren't announcing and advertising it yet, whereas with the Last Jedi DLC, they advertised 6 months before it came.