criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Best Phasma HvV Cards

Anyone give it me a tip on the best cards to use!

Replies

• I think you have to go with the two healing cards, especially since the dodge nerf. And then either The More The Better or There’s No Escape.

I have had success in the past using all three droid cards.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    I think you have to go with the two healing cards, especially since the dodge nerf. And then either The More The Better or There’s No Escape.

Yeah, three droid cards is a viable setup, and it's mostly what I've been using.

The More The Better - Increase rotation speed by 50%
    Come Closer - After three defeated enemies, the droid gets 50% increased shock radius
    There's No Escape - After shocking two enemies or more, the shock duration is increased by 0.35 seconds.

Sometimes, I'll swap out Come Closer to Not Hard Enough. I'm tempted to try out the staff cards, but the patch didn't exactly do that much of a change to them.
    I think you have to go with the two healing cards, especially since the dodge nerf. And then either The More The Better or There’s No Escape.

Thanks! I will check them out

Yeah, three droid cards is a viable setup, and it's mostly what I've been using.

The More The Better - Increase rotation speed by 50%
    Come Closer - After three defeated enemies, the droid gets 50% increased shock radius
    There's No Escape - After shocking two enemies or more, the shock duration is increased by 0.35 seconds.

Sometimes, I'll swap out Come Closer to Not Hard Enough. I'm tempted to try out the staff cards, but the patch didn't exactly do that much of a change to them.

Cheers! the droid is the way forward it seems, after reading the patch notes about her staff suppose to faster switching back to her blaster doesnt seem much different to me
  • Personally I just use the 3 droid cards. Set the trap then attack when they get shocked in place, working well for me at the mo I have them all blue.
  • Whatever you pick just don't pick the card that gives extra 60 hp(epic) when activating Survivor. It's just wasting a card slot honestly, the one that gives you 50% damage reduction when hit during Survivor is worlds better than that.
    Salty officer main.
  • NomiSunstrider
    2609 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    AnimusVox wrote: »
    Whatever you pick just don't pick the card that gives extra 60 hp(epic) when activating Survivor. It's just wasting a card slot honestly, the one that gives you 50% damage reduction when hit during Survivor is worlds better than that.

Those extra 60 combined with the extra more you get from the skill and the card that gives you damage resistance is a great protection against losing your HP. You can take more dmg before you actually start loosing your own hp. As for the droid cards I think the only useful card right now is the one that gives you increased radius when you defeat three enemes (i'm talking about GA build).
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Thanks guys for the help! Ive got an idea what am going for now :D :D
  • lerodemmy
    3490 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Whatever you pick just don't pick the card that gives extra 60 hp(epic) when activating Survivor. It's just wasting a card slot honestly, the one that gives you 50% damage reduction when hit during Survivor is worlds better than that.

I disagree with that. More health with damage reduction is very useful. The Vader buff, for example, has made it so he takes no permanent damage in 1v1 button mash saber fights (when Focused Rage is active).

For the most part, I believe the droid does what it does and cards aren't that important. I mean it shocks and shoots you after Phasma is dead. The thing is ridiculous. It's like Iden's droid, which also requires no cards to be extremely effective. Though Iden's droid is definitely overpowered.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853

I disagree with that. More health with damage reduction is very useful. The Vader buff, for example, has made it so he takes no permanent damage in 1v1 button mash saber fights (when Focused Rage is active).

For the most part, I believe the droid does what it does and cards aren't that important. I mean it shocks and shoots you after Phasma is dead. The thing is ridiculous. It's like Iden's droid, which also requires no cards to be extremely effective. Though Iden's droid is definitely overpowered.

Agreed, that extra health can make all the difference in 1v1

Agreed, that extra health can make all the difference in 1v1

Yes it can, I run the two health cards and the less heat build up on her blaster for both ga and hvv.
  • I always run both healing cards and the more the better. Droid speed means more damage and stuns. Health and damage reduction are obvious. GA I swap the droid card for the blaster cooling one.