criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

[Megathread] Luke Hoth Skin Challenge Available!

Prev13456
Ahsoka_Tano
7341 posts Member
edited March 2018
You have 16d and 13h to unlock Luke's Hoth skin.
"Luke Part 1 - Defeat 30 enemy soldiers."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread has been tagged as a [Megathread], we use this tag when we are seeing high amounts of discussions on a similar topic. As such we tend to merge these discussions together as it allows us to keep track of user feedback in a more condensed manner and lets the General Discussions section breath with other subjects rather than the similar topic multiple times on Page 1.

This thread is discussing: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/101300/star-wars-battlefront-ii-how-to-unlock-the-hoth-appearance-for-luke
For General Ahsoka Tano!
h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    New challenge has appeared, 'Luke part 1 - defeat 30 enemy soldiers', prize being a cosmetics crate. 16d total. Looks like it goes towards the Hoth skin!
    Post edited by DarthJ on
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I know, I’m excited for this
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Defeat 30 enemy soldiers? As infantry or Luke? Or does it not specifying? I mean, I can check it later anyway, just curious atm.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Can this be done on arcade?
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Can this be done on arcade?

I don't think so mate. My son was on before me and he plays arcade. It didnt go towards the counter
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    Defeat 30 enemy soldiers? As infantry or Luke? Or does it not specifying? I mean, I can check it later anyway, just curious atm.

Think its just defeat 30 generally
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Can this be done on arcade?

I don't think so mate. My son was on before me and he plays arcade. It didnt go towards the counter

Cheers mate !
  • defeated 30 enemies, got the crate came with the skin and 500 credits.
    Origin ID: Qui_Gon_Neeson
  • You have 16d and 13h to unlock Luke's Hoth skin.

30 enemies in 16 days? That's not enough time

You better hurry up ;)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Saltynutzzz11
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I got 500 credits and a victory pose lol
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    I didnt get the skin - got a Yoda emote and 500 creds?
  • Sithmaga
    219 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nice. I think they should have some, thing for players who do not play on line. Like triple the mile stone for off line. Or worse what about people who don’t have time for it. Like my brother with his job and family.....on the side I feel bad. He only has time to play the single player game. Never had the chance to play online. I tell him for fun. My characters are so beef they can beat his guys up. Lol
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • You have 16d and 13h to unlock Luke's Hoth skin.

You better hurry up ;)

Don't rush me m8
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Obviously its a few challenges for a skin in this case
  • I got 550 credits only.
  • All I got was credits, awesome. lol
    You will fall, as all Jedi must.
  • IonYaleY wrote: »
    You have 16d and 13h to unlock Luke's Hoth skin.

You better hurry up ;)

Don't rush me m8

giphy.gif

Seriously, I need to concentrate now
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Lol no skin. Just a victory pose and 500 credits...
    x15dewb4hvgg.png
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I got nothing so far, still 0/30,yet I played for 3 hrs today :o
  • lok
    976 posts Member
    Its up.

s6hamt.jpg

27yn87n.jpg
  • lok wrote: »
    Its up.

s6hamt.jpg

27yn87n.jpg

That's what she said.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. Is this a bug? I got no skin :(
    @FireWall @Sledgehammer70
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. I got no skin :(

Why do people @ devs?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • lerodemmy
    3634 posts Member
    I got 550 credits only.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. I got no skin :(

Why do people @ devs?

It might be a bug. I didn't get the skin from the cosmetic box.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. I got no skin :(

Why do people @ devs?

It might be a bug. I didn't get skin from the cosmetic box.

Did you not read the 'Luke Part 1' part?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • CJS145 wrote: »
    It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. Is this a bug? I got no skin :(

People on reddit have shown that they get the skin but there are also a large ammount who didn't get the skin. i myself only got 550 credits

I hope they resolve it as fast as possible. I wanna play Luke now^^
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Hoping the challenge parts to the skin are all for this weekend.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It would be nice to know how many parts of this challenge you have to play until you get the Luke skin. But the name cosmetic crate is missleading. I got no skin :(

Why do people @ devs?

But if others got the skin? I thought part 2 and 3 might be Leia and Han.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Sithmaga wrote: »
    Nice. I think they should have some, thing for players who do not play on line. Like triple the mile stone for off line. Or worse what about people who don’t have time for it. Like my brother with his job and family.....on the side I feel bad. He only has time to play the single player game. Never had the chance to play online. I tell him for fun. My characters are so beef they can beat his guys up. Lol

Thanks for the life story
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    CJS145 wrote: »

People on reddit have shown that they get the skin but there are also a large ammount who didn't get the skin. i myself only got 550 credits

I started a thread with this too - I came out with a Yoda emote and credits only. The challenge name suggests parts to one big challenge but people are getting the skin already?

Why do people @ devs?

But others get the skin? I thought part 2 and 3 might be Leia and Han.

Hmmmmmmm
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • CJS145
    1074 posts Member

Why do people @ devs?

Either people are getting the skin early or by part 1 they mean luke's skin is first to unlock part 2 could be Han or Leia
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)

I started a thread with this too - I came out with a Yoda emote and credits only. The challenge name suggests parts to one big challenge but people are getting the skin already?

Why do people @ devs?

Either people are getting the skin early or by part 1 they mean luke's skin is first to unlock part 2 could be Han or Leia

Yeah, you have 16d to finish the part 1. I don't think that you have to do another part in order to get the Luke skin after so many days.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• onB69cxx87OQKhwZ3tIybJU-AyLFzyKVXTIlXIOT_ro.png?w=1024&s=afc8ef6bd71cd22ccb5d29a71f39b86f
    ... ..
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Why do people @ devs?

Yeah, you have 16d to finish the part 1. I don't think that you have to do another part in order to get the Luke skin after so many days.

Unless more parts appear this weekend? What do you reckon?
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Hailmick
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    With every man and their dog choosing Luke it's a pain just to get him

Edit it's just defeat 30 enermy troopers in general
    I got 550 credits in the crate
    Post edited by Hailmick on
    DarthJ wrote: »

Why do people @ devs?

Unless more parts appear this weekend? What do you reckon?

I think that we might get every week in March a timelimite challenge. First Luke, then Han and at the end Leia. Maybe the challenges might become more difficult than collecting 30 kills.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Here he opened the crate and got the Hoth Luke skin.
    https://gfycat.com/DaringSophisticatedFattaileddunnart
    @FireWall
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Nice, hopefully by “more character appearances” they mean force ghost Yoda and cloaked Maul. :love:
    The best Yoda loadout: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AveJpgcuWkNfdw7ZwgFzn3T3O8g

How to effectively play Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97820/i-have-waited-a-long-time-for-this-moment-my-little-green-friend-yoda-guide

General discussions about Yoda: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/98884/general-discussions-about-yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

giphy.gif
    Links to all my Yoda tips/discussions in the spoiler tag to save space. ^^^

Respect your fellow users (and Yoda), help improve the game and have a great day!
  • I got 550 credits no skin
  • csmason85 wrote: »
    I got 550 credits no luke skin what crock

Part 1. They want to drag this out.
  • only got 550 credits nothing else yet some people already got skin according to other posts