criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

[Megathread] Luke Hoth Skin Challenge Available!

Replies

• DaLou_4
    101 posts Member
    I got a Lando emote.......
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    InFernoZ wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »
    30 kills as any infantry class or 30 kills as Luke?

Any infantry

Thanks man
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• F03hammer
    I didn't get the skin???

There's 3 parts to this, some pc players have it unlocked already which is a mistake.
    3 weekly challenges total = Lukes Hoth Skin
    Same for Han, and Leia

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• grimmace2
    1302 posts Member
    I didn't get the skin???

There's 3 parts to this, some pc players have it unlocked already which is a mistake.
    Same for Han, and Leia

Three "Weekend Challenges" to unlock the skin. If it is consistent for three characters, it will be another eight weeks before all can be unlocked. Two months. Beginning of May. Solo movie is going to be released end of May. Any more guesses as to when Season 2 will be released and what it's new content will contain? :D
  • F03hammer
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    I didn't get the skin???

Same for Han, and Leia

Three "Weekend Challenges" to unlock the skin. If it is consistent for three characters, it will be another eight weeks before all can be unlocked. Two months. Beginning of May. Solo movie is going to be released end of May. Any more guesses as to when Season 2 will be released and what it's new content will contain? :D

April First, 2018

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• BluDude
    286 posts Member
    I'm excited to get new content--any new content--and was glad to see some new hero skins being added, but wow. They were added locked so we just got to stare at them for a week or two, and now we have to wait three more weeks to unlock one of them. Seriously? Who thought this was a good idea? The only way I'm ok with this is if they start another skins challenge next weekend or something.

I've been patient with EA/DICE and was actually fine with MTX, but this kind of behaviour is just...wow.
  • BluDude
    286 posts Member
    Rogozhi wrote: »
    This will be our new content for the next nine weeks. Enjoy!

Lol next Hoth skins challenge coming Soon

Seriously though. They basically just ported these over from BF1. Why are they dragging this out?
  • DarthJ
    6833 posts Member
    Will we get anything between now and 9 weeks? Worried that this games decisions are making it take a nose dive
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • awakespace
    1199 posts Member
    Hey, they promised continuous new content, and finally they are delivering!

Today I spent 10 minutes in GA to get my new content - a big shiny "Cosmetics Crate" with a whopping 550 credits that I can spend in whatever way I want! I can use it to buy 1/4 to 1/6 of my choice out of three randomly packed other crates and get half my credits back in duplicates and 35-60 crafting pieces to buy 1/2 to 1/15 of a starcard upgrade.

And then in only a few more weeks I'll get to see Luke in an amazing new skin! This can't get any better.

There is also a roadmap of all the glorious content to come. Someday I'll even have a new skin for Leia and Han!
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Will we get anything between now and 9 weeks? Worried that this games decisions are making it take a nose dive

Look at the calendar. After these 9 weeks to get the 3 skins it will be May just in time for the next content drop...Solo Season....

• grimmace2 wrote: »
    I didn't get the skin???

Same for Han, and Leia

THEY SAID NO SEASONS ...... is it so hard to understand..... they will release content every month maybe every 2 week if we are lucky enough..... DLC systeme is good for game that offer them for cash,...
  • BluDude wrote: »
    Rogozhi wrote: »

Lol next Hoth skins challenge coming Soon

Seriously though. They basically just ported these over from BF1. Why are they dragging this out?

they are most probably waiting to put out "solo" season 2 dlc content a couple weeks before the cinema release!... :D
  • HellYeah
    217 posts Member
    Get 30 kills to complete Part 1 towards getting the new Hoth Luke skin

Part 1 gives for a cosmetic crate
    I had a Capt V pose and 500 credits in mine
  • I got only 550 credits.
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »

It's like a garbage truck on fire right now. I could even say, it's an explosive gargabe-15LE truck right now.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • b1scuit_
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Anoh wrote: »
    b1scuit_ wrote: »
    Wait 3 weeks(!) for ONE(!) skin (from battlefront 1) is pure ****. What are you thinking DICE?

You're very impatient. /s

I don't care about these bloody skins:) Just waiting several weeks for a few skins that are already in the game, this is what bugs me...

[Mod edit: Vulgar language removed]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Anoh wrote: »
    Wait 3 weeks(!) for ONE(!) skin (from battlefront 1) is pure ****. What are you thinking DICE?

You're very impatient. /s

I don't care about these bloody skins:) Just waiting several weeks for a few skins that are already in the game, this is what bugs me...

Hahaha yeah it's pretty ridiculous.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • 550 credits, no skin, nothin but troll
  • Batman20
    2210 posts Member
    it's pretty annoying they couldn't do a challenge every 2 or 3 days. instead of one skin stretched out over 3weeks. But at least the first part is easy got that within a game or 2. And people please realise as I've seen people mention it you don't get the skin now. That is jist one part towards it
  • IronSoldier
    3847 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited March 2018
    So this just happened....

YFeU9I0.png

• Batman20
    2210 posts Member
    edited March 2018

YFeU9I0.png

what you playing it on pc or console
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member

YFeU9I0.png

Been confirmed as a bug
    Psn: Jello770
  • IronSoldier
    3847 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Batman20 wrote: »
    what you playing it on pc or console

PC. But it's a quality Dice bug.
  • And the wait continues...
  • Rogozhi wrote: »

Hoth skins that should have been in the game since launch?! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member

YFeU9I0.png

The one bug I'd like to have..
  • man a week just for the skin??? how long will this take for an actual update to come. my patient has ran out.
  • AsariSith wrote: »
    man a week just for the skin??? how long will this take for an actual update to come. my patient has ran out.

3 weeks, to be correct.
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    One that just hurls insults “who are you”, “ get off my island”
  • Now I will have a sense of pride and accomplishment
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Skins should already have been added in the game on launch day...
  • Completed the challenge and got a crate with a Lando emote in it and my Luke skin is still locked.

Also noticed the challenge says Luke Part 1 but no Part 2 has appeared.
  • F03hammer
    Completed the challenge and got a crate with a Lando emote in it and my Luke skin is still locked.

Part 2 is next week, complete week 3 and then you hoth the skin

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Master_Cunha
    4562 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Completed the challenge and got a crate with a Lando emote in it and my Luke skin is still locked.

Part 2 is next week, complete week 3 and then you hoth the skin

That's some *****

How do you know this?
  • Seriously? Oh my God three weeks of THIS? Considering there's 3 skins I sincerely hope this isn't there plan for the next nine weeks!
  • F03hammer
    edited March 2018
    DaveTrayus wrote: »
    Seriously? Oh my God three weeks of THIS? Considering there's 3 skins I sincerely hope this isn't there plan for the next nine weeks!

I Hoth to break it to you..
    May the 4th be with you.
    Post edited by F03hammer on

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• SPECIAL ABILITY: Sits on rock, pretends to fight.
  • they are really dragging out getting a single skin over 3 weekend challenges? what in the actual #*#*#@
  • No Luke skin this week...
    raw
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Are we going to be able to change then on the fly while we are already on a game session?

Are they going to be default for hoth even if we dont choose then like bf2015?
  • Landeaux2
    3338 posts Member
    Not as it stands
    Has to be pre-set