criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Heroes Vs Villains 2015 Remastered - Concept (New Mode)

12467

Replies

  • unit900000 wrote: »
    maybe we can bump this after every patch till they at least add some sort of new hero mode thats decent if not the old one from BF15.

    BF15 was all around better. It's a shame we got this mash fest version instead.
  • Raices wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    FireWall wrote: »
    This is a really cool blend between the old and the new. We always heard that playing as infantry was the worst part of the old mode, so that was something we removed in this one. You want that back?

    @FireWall Well, he may want it, but I don't. This is not his personal game to ask him if he wants it back.

    Also, what triggers me is that people had whined about playing as infantry in a HERO mode in the previous game. I, too, didn't like that. Now you've changed it and people whine again. Are those dumb or what? You like SWBF2015 HvV? Well, GO PLAY SWBF2015 THEN. Jeez...

    You are aware this would be a new mode and not replace the current HvV right?
    and not risk 2017 being ruined.

    It was ruined when they changed it from the brilliant bf15 version to this complete trash version in 2017

    I remember a LOT of people didn’t like the infantry aspect of it, that's why a lot of people were requesting hero blast.
    unit900000 wrote: »
    maybe we can bump this after every patch till they at least add some sort of new hero mode thats decent if not the old one from BF15.

    BF15 was all around better. It's a shame we got this mash fest version instead.

    I honestly can't believe they designed new mode with bad players in mind instead of veterans.
  • JackTHorn
    3653 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    FireWall wrote: »
    This is a really cool blend between the old and the new. We always heard that playing as infantry was the worst part of the old mode, so that was something we removed in this one. You want that back?

    @FireWall Well, he may want it, but I don't. This is not his personal game to ask him if he wants it back.

    Also, what triggers me is that people had whined about playing as infantry in a HERO mode in the previous game. I, too, didn't like that. Now you've changed it and people whine again. Are those dumb or what? You like SWBF2015 HvV? Well, GO PLAY SWBF2015 THEN. Jeez...

    You are aware this would be a new mode and not replace the current HvV right?
    and not risk 2017 being ruined.

    It was ruined when they changed it from the brilliant bf15 version to this complete trash version in 2017

    I remember a LOT of people didn’t like the infantry aspect of it, that's why a lot of people were requesting hero blast.

    A handful of people on a forum isn’t really a lot is it

    Personally I reckon 75/80% of players loved the original HvV bf15, and wouldn’t have wanted it changed
    LOL
    You give those numbers as if you're basing them on some kind of data, or anything besides your bias and preference.

    But the thing is, the game developers actually HAVE the hard data on how many players liked HvV 2015. And based on that data, they changed it to what it is now.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Devs do NOT seem interested in rebooting HvV - so let's get extraction back on small maps?
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    FireWall wrote: »
    This is a really cool blend between the old and the new. We always heard that playing as infantry was the worst part of the old mode, so that was something we removed in this one. You want that back?

    @FireWall Well, he may want it, but I don't. This is not his personal game to ask him if he wants it back.

    Also, what triggers me is that people had whined about playing as infantry in a HERO mode in the previous game. I, too, didn't like that. Now you've changed it and people whine again. Are those dumb or what? You like SWBF2015 HvV? Well, GO PLAY SWBF2015 THEN. Jeez...

    You are aware this would be a new mode and not replace the current HvV right?
    and not risk 2017 being ruined.

    It was ruined when they changed it from the brilliant bf15 version to this complete trash version in 2017

    I remember a LOT of people didn’t like the infantry aspect of it, that's why a lot of people were requesting hero blast.

    A handful of people on a forum isn’t really a lot is it

    Personally I reckon 75/80% of players loved the original HvV bf15, and wouldn’t have wanted it changed
    LOL
    You give those numbers as if you're basing them on some kind of data, or anything besides your bias and preference.

    But the thing is, the game developers actually HAVE the hard data on how many players liked HvV 2015. And based on that data, they changed it to what it is now.

    What part of “personally” have you struggled to comprehend here?

    This is based from my own experience of playing bf15 HvV most days and never getting bored of it, playing with and against members of this forum and playing with friends for 2 years and not hearing anyone, not one player complaining about this mode or wanting it to change

    I also do not remember anyone actively asking for change to HvV on the forums during bf15 at its most popular time

    Exactly
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Peepzilla wrote: »
    I hope this mode gets immediate priority. I haven't played this game in a week... Elimination HvV would probably make it my #1 game, just like SWBF2015.

    Devs truly need to understand and appreciate how many people aren't playing this game because of the current HvV. I have a large friendslist of HvV players who mostly haven't been on this game since the first month...

    #MakeHvVGreatAgain

    That's literally what I was saying earlier! I have people I used to play HvV on Bf15 with all the time. They refuse to play this one though! They say it's boring and GA was good but got repetitive.
  • FireWall wrote: »
    Absolutely - the current mode is doing really well so no strong need to change it dramatically (we're working on improving the spawn system though). But we're always interested in bringing in new Hero experiences!
    There is something nobody has mentioned but that I would really love and I know people would enjoy it if it gets added to the game:
    Lightsaber clashes exactly like in the previous game but the heavy attacks not as an ability but in the attack combos and chain attacks like in the gameplay trailer duel between Rey and Kylo Ren and the launch trailer duel between Luke and Darth Vader almost at the end.
    So that’s the thing I really think would add a lot to the game experience and make excellent cinematic captures and videos.
    What do you think? Would you like to see this features? @FireWall Are you planning to implement something like this or would you like to?
  • I would literally give EA my entire wallet to have Bf15 HvV back
  • rollind24
    5781 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Anoh wrote: »
    FireWall wrote: »
    This is a really cool blend between the old and the new. We always heard that playing as infantry was the worst part of the old mode, so that was something we removed in this one. You want that back?

    @FireWall Well, he may want it, but I don't. This is not his personal game to ask him if he wants it back.

    Also, what triggers me is that people had whined about playing as infantry in a HERO mode in the previous game. I, too, didn't like that. Now you've changed it and people whine again. Are those dumb or what? You like SWBF2015 HvV? Well, GO PLAY SWBF2015 THEN. Jeez...

    You are aware this would be a new mode and not replace the current HvV right?
    and not risk 2017 being ruined.

    It was ruined when they changed it from the brilliant bf15 version to this complete trash version in 2017

    I remember a LOT of people didn’t like the infantry aspect of it, that's why a lot of people were requesting hero blast.

    A handful of people on a forum isn’t really a lot is it

    Personally I reckon 75/80% of players loved the original HvV bf15, and wouldn’t have wanted it changed

    I'd like to know how you got that number, because I hated HvV in bf2k15.

    Well I feel sorry for you then, because it was brilliant

    Yep, around 4000+ matches. Most fun I've ever had with a game ever.

    4829rd5etmh7.jpeg

    Don't you mean 3,000? Or did you get lagged out? Either way, whatever. I would welcome a new mode, but how fast can you spawn in as Infantry?

    The lack of Cargo in this pic made me sad lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • mastery0ta
    6201 posts Member
    Dennis? Whoa I haven't seen old boy on here in a loong time. We would be honored if you would join us.
  • Fury4TheWin
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Idk why there isn't more Hero-specific game modes to begin with... They could easily do a TDM, Hero Hunt mode, and HVV from the last game... I am actually really disappointed at the limited game modes in general...

    #MakeBattlefrontGreatAgain
  • mastery0ta
    6201 posts Member
    So we should have both modes of H vs V. Problem solved. You're welcome
  • Yeah, this mode was way much fun in 2015
  • Its broken now
  • Why can't they just do what we want
  • @FireWall did you expect this thread to blow up like this?
  • @FireWall did you expect this thread to blow up like this?

    Probably not if they really come up with new HvV :smiley:
  • Peepzilla
    935 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @FireWall did you expect this thread to blow up like this?

    Probably not if they really come up with new HvV :smiley:

    Devs were responsive and reverted HvV back to it's original state when we vocalized it loud and clear on the forums after they changed the round format. Add into that the fact Dennis replied here, I think this has a decent chance of happening. I will beyond grateful and happy to return to playing this game 24/7.
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    @FireWall did you expect this thread to blow up like this?

    Probably not if they really come up with new HvV :smiley:

    I will beyond grateful and happy to return to playing this game 24/7.

    As would I

  • I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope Im wrong but just can’t see it
    Post edited by Lee1981 on
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This is a sample of people and almost every single one of them wants it added.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
    Is all the people on your friend list, mine and any fan of HvV 15 gonna make them any money by bringing it back???

    We both know that answer, look at this thread itself, players divided over which version is better

    If it doesn’t make a difference financially it just isn’t gonna happen, you need to accept that

    It’s business simple as that
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
    Is all the people on your friend list, mine and any fan of HvV 15 gonna make them any money by bringing it back???

    We both know that answer, look at this thread itself, players divided over which version is better

    If it doesn’t make a difference financially it just isn’t gonna happen, you need to accept that

    It’s business simple as that

    Except it would make a difference financially and I already explained why.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
    Is all the people on your friend list, mine and any fan of HvV 15 gonna make them any money by bringing it back???

    We both know that answer, look at this thread itself, players divided over which version is better

    If it doesn’t make a difference financially it just isn’t gonna happen, you need to accept that

    It’s business simple as that

    Except it would make a difference financially and I already explained why.
    Come on now, be serious

    Is the reintroduction of bf15 HvV gonna all of sudden bring in the millions this game was supposed to make but failed miserably at????

    Again we both know the answer don’t we
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
    Is all the people on your friend list, mine and any fan of HvV 15 gonna make them any money by bringing it back???

    We both know that answer, look at this thread itself, players divided over which version is better

    If it doesn’t make a difference financially it just isn’t gonna happen, you need to accept that

    It’s business simple as that

    Except it would make a difference financially and I already explained why.
    Come on now, be serious

    Is the reintroduction of bf15 HvV gonna all of sudden bring in the millions this game was supposed to make but failed miserably at????

    Again we both know the answer don’t we

    Did I say it would bring millions? I'm done with this convo
  • It would add longevity to the game and bring quite a few people back. I'm sure EA would want that if their implementing micro-transactions again.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing BF17 at all and the only reason I've been coming back to this forum is to check for announcements and fight for the return of BF15 HvV
    I want it almost as much as you

    However I think you need to accept that a game which has done so badly across the board, popularity and financially isn’t gonna Just throw an old mode back in for nostalgia

    They changed this mode for a reason (which I’ll never agree or understand)

    This game I’m sure has a low population now, (take off the stars wars fan boy glasses) we all know it

    They blatantly are not gonna make any massive changes now I’m very confident of that, hope UK wrong but just can’t see it

    It wouldn't even be that hard to add though. All the maps are already there, and almost everyone wants it.

    I agree but what benefit would it do for them

    Financially nothing at all and that’s what it is all about, and I can see and understand that

    They decided for whatever reason to change the format, and I doubt very much if that decision has made any difference at all to why the game has flopped

    10-20 people on this forum asking for them to bring back bf15 HvV, whatever way you look at it doesn’t make any sense for them whatsoever

    A lot of people, including myself, would come back to the game. Which would lead to more people playing and more people spending money on in game purchases once their added again.

    How many people really do you think will come back because HvV bf15 came back (if)

    Come on really?

    Give me a number

    Pretty much everyone on my friends list who has this game said they would come back and that the current HvV is boring. But I suppose the only way we'll truly find out is if they add it.
    Is all the people on your friend list, mine and any fan of HvV 15 gonna make them any money by bringing it back???

    We both know that answer, look at this thread itself, players divided over which version is better

    If it doesn’t make a difference financially it just isn’t gonna happen, you need to accept that

    It’s business simple as that

    Except it would make a difference financially and I already explained why.
    Come on now, be serious

    Is the reintroduction of bf15 HvV gonna all of sudden bring in the millions this game was supposed to make but failed miserably at????

    Again we both know the answer don’t we

    Did I say it would bring millions? I'm done with this convo
    No you didn’t, however that is the answer to all your repeated going’s on about the same subject

    Put it simply for you to get your brain around (take a deep breath)

    Bf15 HvV isn’t going to be coming back for 2 reasons

    You still with me???

    1) your silly little group of mates or mine doesnt warrant “demand” of the majority

    2) Financially it isn’t going to give profit overall to this game (you do understand how business works) I assume anyway ;) j
  • *facepalm* I disagree. It wouldn't be a massive change but would definitely help bring longevity and people back to the game. This would lead to more in game purchases. The people on our friends lists aren't the only ones who exist.
  • KrolJulian1916
    1191 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This game is meant as live service. If there is something that community request that should be delivered. If there are serious gripes with design of only one hero combat mode there should be introduced other one. Simple as that. It's a live service game. If core HvV players from last game, that were last to abandon bf2015 are not happy and are continuously speaking about it something should be done. I made a thread about new HvV obvious design flaws months ago, my friend @Landeaux2 who also is a hero freak made a thread about it while ago... OP is known here hero player.

    Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous or Dooku won't bring millions of players either and unlikely they'll provide massive income. So what's the point of adding them?
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    [

    Give me a number
    9 people from my friend list that were on old HvV everyday till November 2017 and didn't touch new HvV after some time. Considering its only me that's alot.
  • This game is meant as live service. If there is something that community request that should be delivered. If there are serious gripes with design of only one hero combat mode there should be introduced other one. Simple as that. It's a live service game. If core HvV players from last game, that were last to abandon bf2015 are not happy and are continuously speaking about it something should be done. I made a thread about new HvV obvious design flaws months ago, my friend @Landeaux2 who also is a hero freak made a thread about it while ago... OP is known here hero player.

    Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous or Dooku won't bring millions of players either and unlikely they'll provide massive income. So what's the point of adding them?

    QFT
  • This game is meant as live service. If there is something that community request that should be delivered. If there are serious gripes with design of only one hero combat mode there should be introduced other one. Simple as that. It's a live service game. If core HvV players from last game, that were last to abandon bf2015 are not happy and are continuously speaking about it something should be done. I made a thread about new HvV obvious design flaws months ago, my friend @Landeaux2 who also is a hero freak made a thread about it while ago... OP is known here hero player.

    Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous or Dooku won't bring millions of players either and unlikely they'll provide massive income. So what's the point of adding them?

    Better than I could've said it
  • Bring back Hero Hunt with multiple Heroes and more infantry
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Bring back Hero Hunt with multiple Heroes and more infantry

    OP first
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Another thing is they should block off (invisible barrier or death timer) high places where Palps and Boba can hide. My fingers are still crossed the devs at least consider adding Bf15 HvV due to the high demand for it.
  • Bump. I still want this
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Bump. I still want this

    Me too, keep bumping the thread guys!
    They are done with progression, Dennis acknowledged this thread. We need to stay vocal and we'll get it.

  • This is one of the best ideas to come out of this forum.
    Anoh wrote: »
    I really miss the strategic gameplay from the old HvV in Battlefront 2015
    I miss it too, and it is something the current system is lacking. In the old format, each Hero's life felt precious, and every "regular" was often tasked with making the ultimate sacrifice for the team. It was a beautiful concept.
    Anoh wrote: »
    Mode Name: Heroes Vs Villains - Strategic or Heroes Vs Villains - Signature Edition

    Playercount: 6 versus 6, Heroes only

    To be clear: Every round starts as 6vs6 Heroes. You respawn as infantry in the same round if you're defeated, then get to select a new Hero in the next round.
    I'd be fine with them giving it a new name, like "Hero Clash" or something like that. After this latest patch, all players have all current Heroes and Villains unlocked, so the game could even be 8 vs 8!
    Anoh wrote: »
    Concept:
    • 5 round (9 max) based matches - Respawn as infantry when you are defeated as a Hero. Respawn as Hero next round. The first team to defeat all the enemy Heroes wins the round.
    • First faction to win 5 rounds wins the match.
    • 3 minute rounds - Heroes would have their health multiplied by x1.5 in this mode.
    • Every map would be played once before moving on to the next, not playing it twice as both factions.
    • Players would get 15 seconds to pick a new hero before each round starts. (Can't pick same hero twice in a row)
    • Map selector available.
    The concept is pretty solid, but I doubt there would be a map selector. This is not a feature currently in use in the game. One thing I would add is that each map has 4 different spawn points. Spawn locations would be A-B, C-D, B-A, D-C. A spawn point rotation would keep it interesting and balanced. One thing I didn't like about the old system was that players typically did the exact same thing every round.
    Anoh wrote: »
    Regarding infantry: I suggest, to avoid any OP Star Card situations (Sentry, Vanguard etc..) you would be able to choose between all 4 classes, but all 4 classes have the same Star Card hand:
    • Thermal Detonator
    • The Repulsing CA-87
    • Dioxis Launcher
    I think we should stick with regular infantry. If heroes are getting melted by something, that's probably an indication that balancing tweaks are still needed.

    Final thoughts:
    There is something exciting about having only one life as a Hero. Every move counts. Strategy wins. With the proper game design, I think this game mode could be a bright spot in this game's legacy, (I'm serious).
    However, as much as I like this idea, I think this game mode would be very frustrating if it was added BEFORE team balancing. Team Balancing at map changes is still the biggest changed needed in this game IMO.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!