criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke is total garbage after the update

Jesus christ these programmers dont know what they are doing luke is total garbage in HvV he is so weak he gets sliced like butter. This game will never get better when they change things like this we said nerf chewie nerf emperor but then they go and make changes to luke wtf is wrong with you people do you programmers even play or test this game at all? Do you people even have game testers over there at the office?

Replies

• He's much better now than before, settle down. Plus the majority of the player base plays GA and he can at least run around, get kills and stay alive for awhile now. Just because the game isn't tailored to your specific HvV wants doesn't mean they don't play test. Sure still plenty of bugs left and some new ones but most of us are pretty happy about the patch changes. Iden is better, Luke is better, Palps isn't cheap anymore with a wall glitch etc.

Also, they did nerf Chewie, he's nearly unplayable now in GA but you HvV whiners want him even more useless.
  • I still use my 3 purple card Chewie playin' GA. Unstoppable anyway.
  • mathxlrose wrote: »
    I still use my 3 purple card Chewie playin' GA. Unstoppable anyway.

I don't have a all purple Chewie. What cards are you using? I think he's the worst Light Side hero, especially after the patch. He used to be worth it on final stages trying to hold back hero's on objectives but now the stun got cut by almost half I can't see a reason to pick him over a WW who is half the BP or any of the other hero's

I don't have a all purple Chewie. What cards are you using? I think he's the worst Light Side hero, especially after the patch. He used to be worth it on final stages trying to hold back hero's on objectives but now the stun got cut by almost half I can't see a reason to pick him over a WW who is half the BP or any of the other hero's

Oh I've never been into WW, I think they're too slow and I suck with them. :/

I use Bonus Health, Slammed and Echoing Roar.

Echoing Roar is very useful giving 40% more time w/ the furious bow for each kill you make. Slammed can make you even kill heavy troopers w/ one hit only.

Sometimes I switch to Multi-Shock too, very useful depending on the map you're playing, shocking a bigger area w/ more grenade split.

Playin' HvV he's the best hero of course, that's why I upgraded him. But also in GA, if Yoda or Finn are not available, I'll choose him definitely.
  • He's much better now than before, settle down. Plus the majority of the player base plays GA and he can at least run around, get kills and stay alive for awhile now. Just because the game isn't tailored to your specific HvV wants doesn't mean they don't play test. Sure still plenty of bugs left and some new ones but most of us are pretty happy about the patch changes. Iden is better, Luke is better, Palps isn't cheap anymore with a wall glitch etc.

Also, they did nerf Chewie, he's nearly unplayable now in GA but you HvV whiners want him even more useless.

Chewie is still good but luke gets striked down so damn fast that even regen or any other buffs they have given him wont even help him you cant even out run them when they grab pull you even the blocking wont help you he is total garbage. luke was great before the patch he worked fine i was a beast with luke before the patch becouse he was more tanky now its like taking a knife and slicing butter how quickly he dies...And yoda he needs a buff in jumping thats all.
  • ColdSystem
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Zexiel wrote: »
    Jesus christ these programmers dont know what they are doing luke is total garbage in HvV he is so weak he gets sliced like butter. This game will never get better when they change things like this we said nerf chewie nerf emperor but then they go and make changes to luke **** is wrong with you people do you programmers even play or test this game at all? Do you people even have game testers over there at the office?

Lmao, bet you couldn't even programme a game... Stop wasting you're time and everyone's else's by complaining and get on with it. It is what it is and that's that.

Plus you have the audacity to criticise programmers who work their **** off to make a game as fun as possible and work tirelessly to keep the game running but yet people like you miss that and blame and criticise them for not making things how YOU want them to be.

Move along...

He is a beast.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • He's pretty good now, I've used him a few times and his speed makes him good for GA now
  • ColdSystem wrote: »
    Jesus christ these programmers dont know what they are doing luke is total garbage in HvV he is so weak he gets sliced like butter. This game will never get better when they change things like this we said nerf chewie nerf emperor but then they go and make changes to luke **** is wrong with you people do you programmers even play or test this game at all? Do you people even have game testers over there at the office?

Lmao, bet you couldn't even programme a game... Stop wasting you're time and everyone's else's by complaining and get on with it. It is what it is and that's that.

Plus you have the audacity to criticise programmers who work their **** off to make a game as fun as possible and work tirelessly to keep the game running but yet people like you miss that and blame and criticise them for not making things how YOU want them to be.

Move along...

Let me ask you something do you even know anything about programming? Do you really think its a hard job to program? well do you?
  • Zexiel wrote: »
    He's much better now than before, settle down. Plus the majority of the player base plays GA and he can at least run around, get kills and stay alive for awhile now. Just because the game isn't tailored to your specific HvV wants doesn't mean they don't play test. Sure still plenty of bugs left and some new ones but most of us are pretty happy about the patch changes. Iden is better, Luke is better, Palps isn't cheap anymore with a wall glitch etc.

Chewie is still good but luke gets striked down so **** fast that even regen or any other buffs they have given him wont even help him you cant even out run them when they grab pull you even the blocking wont help you he is total garbage. luke was great before the patch he worked fine i was a beast with luke before the patch becouse he was more tanky now its like taking a knife and slicing butter how quickly he dies...And yoda he needs a buff in jumping thats all.

It’s he dodge ****.. they altered it so it’s great when you’re swinging lightsabers on infantry but it doesn’t work well with heroes and villains dodging against each other.. it’s totally button mash
  • Zexiel wrote: »
    ColdSystem wrote: »

Move along...

Let me ask you something do you even know anything about programming? Do you really think its a hard job to program? well do you?

I do, having gone through some engineering school... Programming can be rough. A tiny mistake made in one part of the code can take a while to surface later on in the program. Trying to find such a mistake is even more difficult.
  • Angrycuban wrote: »
    ColdSystem wrote: »

Move along...

I do, having gone through some engineering school... Programming can be rough. A tiny mistake made in one part of the code can take a while to surface later on in the program. Trying to find such a mistake is even more difficult.

Maybe angry Cuban needs some anger management ???
  • All the heroes using the force in the Bright side are weak compare to the dark side... Palpatine is overpowered he can heal himself in 1 strike for 1/3 of his life.... Darth Vador have a tons of life !and maul moving fast !

All the heroes should have the possibility to gain more life per death (like palpatine)
  • Just really hope they include more DLC characters into the game (Obi-Wan, Mace, Dooku, etc). Along with new maps and more abilities it would still be cool.
  • Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    Just really hope they include more DLC characters into the game (Obi-Wan, Mace, Dooku, etc). Along with new maps and more abilities it would still be cool.

And weapons too
    “I am no Jedi.” — Ahsoka Tano
    Add Me
    PS4- QueenBlackWidow
    https://giphy.com/gifs/9E7kUhnT9eDok/html5
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    no luke is a monster, use him right and u destroy
  • Devlin21
    8322 posts Member
    Yep, still needs a buff. Speed wasn't the issue.

Rush needs to he changed a bit. Push needs more power. Repulse needs damage reduction while usiing.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif