criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero Ships Overview

Seronax
455 posts Member
Hey all,

I wanna overview a few things about Hero ships, like HP, Dmg etc. What would I change on them to make them more viable

Darth Maul's Scimitar

Pros
+ Insane burst dmg
+ Stealth

Cons
- Without Stealth ez Target
- Low HP compare of its size
- Low mobility

Personaly i dont like this ship cause it has more disadv than adv. IMO cuz of its size and lack of speed i would increase the ship HP with 1-2k cuz currently it has less hp than Kylo's Silencer while it doesnt perform that well.
Some Extra HP would be nice!

Boba Fett's Slave 1

Pros
+ Good Solo Dmg
+ Insane"AoE"Dmg
+ Good HP

Cons
+ Low Mobility
+ BigFatTarget

Boba's Slave1 is the strongest Dark side hero ship IMO. Excellent for Def and Offense! Fav Ship
BTW Slave1 should cost 2000 points on Clone Maps too, cause Jango Fett used the same ship with diff colour.
No Changes are required.

Kylo Ren's Silencer

Pros
+ Excellent mobility
+ Strong Primary Weapon DMG
+ Good amount of HP

Cons
- Even with the Extra Health EZ to burst down.

Excellent to Deff/Attack, good mobility.
No changes are required.

Vader's TIE fighter

Pros
+ Great Burst Dmg
+ Excellent Mobility

Cons
- Really Low HP

If u play on any Classic map like Fondor, or Endor there isnt too much reason to choose Vaders TIE fighter over Boba or Iden's TIE. The main reason is the low hp pool which is really ez to burst down with Anykind of Ship.
Bonus HP Required at least 500-1000hp.

Iden Versio's TIE

Her cooldowns are a bit long but overall No Changes are Required.

Rey/Han's Falcon

Pros
+ Insane amount of HP (Both)
+ Good Burst DMG (Han)
+ Strong against Obj (Han)
+ Hard to kill (Rey)

Cons
- BigFatTarget (Both)
- Lack of Mobility( Without Afterburner Both)

Rey and Han basicly shares the same fate, If the team ignore them they will die for sure, Overall i like both ships but i like Han more cause its require more skill to survive, and super strong to burst down other hero ships or objs, but without teamsupport or covers there is no chance with the old Junk. I am pretty fine with the Falcons stats, but i wish they would have some fourth ability like AI gunner for limited time to defend themself like Y-wing or ARC from attackers what u cant shake off from your tail.

Rest of the Hero ships(Luke, Poe, Tallie) from the Light side are pretty well balanced, I would add a bit more HP to Yoda's intercepter cuz it true its fast but he doesnt have any burst ability which is why it take years to take down any other heroship, while Yoda is pretty ez to kill.

What do u think guys? Lets Discuss!
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I'll echo many of your points except Yoda.
    I find him very useful and while a damage boost would be nice, I don't think an hp bump is necessary.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Joeyeh3boost
    1077 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Okay
    Scimitar, I agree great damage output and great stealth yet low hp for size of ship but that's why it has stealth.
    Slave 1, amazing all around only downside it's huge and iconic.
    Tie silencer, imho it's great all the way around.
    Tie advanced x1, great iconic ship but has way too low of health.
    I cannot comment on idens ship because I do not use it.
    Rey and chewie, this falcon suits me better because it has a health ability and truley turns it into a tank, yet damage output is ehh.
    Han and chewie, this falcon has speed kinda with afterburner, and deff has the fire power it also has a lot of health but it's a huge target and will only do well with a good team that can c9ver your 6.
    Luke's t65b xwing, amazing ship decent speed, great damage output, great r2d2 heal
    Poes t70 xwing, great ship all the way around!
    Tallies A wing, can't comment I do not use it.
  • Seronax
    455 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Okay
    Scimitar, I agree great damage output and great stealth yet low hp for size of ship but that's why it has stealth.

Yeah but when u come out from Stealth which is also pretty seeable and u are ggwp 2000-3000points throw :D Not worth it, thats why i want some boost on him.

Post edited by Seronax on
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Nice list, but I find heroes ships are bad mkay? Main reason I avoid SA, it's like spinning in circles.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Seronax
    455 posts Member
    Nice list, but I find heroes ships are bad mkay? Main reason I avoid SA, it's like spinning in circles.

SA is fantastic, Intercepter vs Intercepter indeed annoying, but Hero ships are awesome! :D Epic quotes, sounds, effects etc, its just takes time to be able fly properly
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg