criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

⦗Ezra Bridger /=\ Hero Concept⦘ (Very Detailed)

Special thanks to @Landeaux and @Darkaid , they gave some interesting ideas to me & really helped put this concept into place. Not as much as @Cad_Bane with my Anakin concept, but it helped nonetheless.

I worked very hard on this.
@Mr_Taver @TOTALfps @Sledgehammer70 please pass this onto the team thanks.

To celebrate the very recent Finale of StarWars Rebels
(Which I personally thought was absolutely horrible, but I enjoyed anyways.)
I made this hero concept as a character reference sheet, just to give the hero designers an idea of how he could play out if the dev's ever were to bring him into the game.
For the sake of getting his abilities down to a time when he was at his most power, this concept is based on mostly Ezra Bridger's Season 4 appearance. Since that is when he mostly mastered all of his capabilities.

So what's this heroes Role on the Battlefront?: Ezra Bridger is an elusive game changer of a hero, switching his game plan anytime he wishes with his unique set of abilities. Whether it's getting into the thick of things, going on the aggressive with devastating hit and run tactics, or keeping it safe from a distance.
Ezra's got you bridged in all areas of play.
The perfect all rounder for Players that prefer aggressive Light Saber style hero gameplay, and the advantageous range of Blasters alike.

⦗HERO DESCRIPTION / HISTORY⦘
Ezra Bridger (codename Spectre 6) is the charismatic Padawan of Kanan Jarrus, and a Lieutenant Commander in Phoenix Squadron.
He was willing to undertake risky and dangerous missions in service of Phoenix Squadron, later on becoming a valuable member of the Ghost Crew, and the Rebel Alliance as a whole.
His unprecedented determination & success gained him the respect of the rebel leader Mon Mothma.
Ezra held a strong and instinctive connection to the Force, and he used Anakin's training records within a holocron to extensively hone his skills with a light saber.
He became accustomed to solving problems through unconventional means, which reflected in his creation of the Blaster Saber.
After visiting the Sith temple on Malachor, Ezra began to delve more into the dark side with a Sith holocron, which further enhanced his abilities in the force.
When his Blaster saber was destroyed in a fight with Darth Vader, he decided to use a more traditional light saber hilt, and used the iconic DL-44 Blaster pistol to take on his enemies from a range.
His newfound acrobatic skills enhanced by the Dark Side made him much more agile, able to nimbly weave through battle and bring the fight straight to his enemies. Allowing him to take upon a more brutal and aggressive fighting style to become a more formidable opponent.
Despite his struggle with the Light and Dark side of the force, Bridger still fought the Empire & did whatever it took to protect his friends, as well as the people of Lothal. Not just in the name of the Rebellion, but out of the good will in his heart to do what is right. For the good of all, and for all time.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⦗BE COURAGOUS, BE EZRA BRIDGER⦘
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀giphy.gif

Base Health: 650
Health Regeneration Value: 250
He can actually regen his health as fast as Yoda

Primary Weapons: DL-44, Full functional Stun Blaster built into a light saber, Light Saber hilt Green / Blue Blade.
Each Light Saber hit deals 100 damage, he swings the blade as fast as Kylo Ren.
Blaster hits deal 40 damage.

Light Saber Block: His block has the same amount of stamina as every other saber wielder.
He deflects laser bolts as accurately as Rey. (Although when he activates his signature ability it becomes much better.)

Movement: His sprint speed is about as fast as Rey's.
He has the capability to jump as high as every other Jedi, particularly Luke & Rey.
Ezra's dodges are as frequent as Kylo Ren's.

These are star cards that don't require the activation of an ability to be effective. I made A LOT.
Gotta consider every possible thing this hero could have. No matter how ridiculous the request.
(The brackets below the descriptions represent all 4 star card tiers in the game.)
⦗Passive Star Cards⦘

Loth-Rat Survivalist: Whenever Ezra defeats an infantry soldier he regains 20 health, if he defeats a Reinforcement / Villain then he heals even more health to his base health bar. Encouraging him to push forward & stay in the fight.
[35 / 65 / 95 / 125 extra health gained from a Reinforcement / Hero]

Champion of Lothal: Ezra is granted Armor that is added onto his base health, which can be regenerated to an extent. BUT it slowly goes down after 2 minutes from when a player has spawned in as Ezra. Similar to Yoda's presence ability.
Ezra can regenerate this armor slowly if he keeps damaging enemies.
[45 / 75 / 120 / 150 Extra armor added onto Ezra's base health.]
[5 / 7 / 14 / 21 Regenerated armor added after Ezra has damaged an enemy for 100 HP.]

Con Artist: If Ezra has 2 enemies OR a villain within his vicinity, he will actually cause a saber wielder to drain more stamina, or if he encounters blaster hero he will cause their blasters to over heat faster. The enemy will also have a much harder time gaining back their blaster fire, or saber stamina.
[3meters / 5m / 8m / 10 extra meters added to the proximity radius for an enemies weapon to be disrupted.]
[2% / 4% / 7% / 9% more drained Light saber Stamina, or more drained laser fire from a blaster cell.]

Stronger together than Apart: If Ezra has 3 allies OR a hero next to him, then they all will be granted 100 extra armor onto their base health. The Saber Wielders will also be given stronger closing strikes, and blasters will now be 100% accurate with their reticles. They basically have the focus fire star card from BF2015.

Commander Bridger: Ezra's light saber now drains less stamina.
[4% / 8% / 12% / 16% less stamina drained from Light Saber deflections / blocks and swings]

Light to meet the Dark: Ezra now does more damage to villains.
[5 / 10 / 15 / 20 extra damage OVERALL for all of his abilities & primary weapons.]

SIGNATURE ABILITY (L1+R1/LB+RB) / 25s CD / ⦗ONE LAST LESSON⦘: Ezra's extremely natural connection to the force & his dark side teachings from the Sith Holocron allows him to seamlessly enhance all of his attributes, whenever and wherever possible. Making him a powerful ally, and a dangerous foe.

How this ability actually works: The total duration for this ability once activated is 6 seconds.
Ezra’s sprint speed is drastically increased, He can jump higher & farther.
All of his cool downs have 35% reduced charge up times.
His light saber swing speed is increased by 20%, and he drains less stamina with his light saber swings and blocks, he doesn't gain unlimited stamina like Rey & Vader have.
His light saber deflections are much more accurate, on par with Darth Vader’s deflection (Because Ezra actually uses Anakin's light saber deflection style.)
Ezra's DL-44 Rate of Fire is increased, allowing it to fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. It still retains its original cooling power, meaning you can't fire it forever. The blasters charge up time is reduced by 30%.
His Force Toss's initial charge up before it unleashes destruction is 35% faster.
The Strike Stun's lift radius is increased by 15%
It doesn't have to be that way, but I chose it anyway.
If you have a unique replacement for this ability that sticks out & is true to the character then please let me know in the reply section.

⦗Star Cards⦘

In the name of the Rebellion: Every enemy that Ezra defeats will extend the duration of ONE LAST LESSON is active.
[10% / 15% / 20% / 30% Extended duration on kill.]

Watch and Learn: Ezra is equipped with a side trait, which allows him to give every ally near him a slight healing boost & more damage, but only if he gains at least 1500 score AND if ONE LAST LESSON is active.
This can be activated by pressing the melee button. It lasts for as long as ONE LAST LESSON is still activated
[5% / 10% / 14% / 20% Less time before a friendly unit's health begins to heal.]
[2% / 3% / 6% / 12% More damage given to a team mates primary weapon.]

Legacy of justice: ONE LAST LESSON now has a longer duration when it is activated.
[1 / 2 / 4 / 6 more seconds the ability is active for.]

ABILITY (L1/LB) / 16s CD / ⦗FORCE TOSS⦘: (I knew I wanted to give Ezra something to show off his powerful connection to the force, but I didn't want it to just be another force push. So here's this cool thing that pretty much is a force push, but isn't at the same time.)
Ezra uses his exceptional skill with the force to lift himself into the air for a short time, tear apart his surroundings, and hurl every object at his disposal (that isn't a person) at the enemy.
Depending on which environment he's in, he would use large rocks to kill enemies on Endor, Naboo, or Tatooine.
But if he's on something more industrial like the Death Star or Coruscant, then he would throw large electronic devices at his foes.

How this ability actually works: Ezra concentrates for about 2 seconds, and lifts debris around him to toss at an enemy.
Once the debris is lifted, it is thrown at any enemy Ezra can see in front of him within 15 meters.
He can target up to 5 enemies (Like Lando's sharp shot). Knocking them down for a short time in the process.
The debris does a maximum of 90 damage to opponents.
He does not actually have to be around any sort of debris while this is active.
If he is on a platform or anything of the sort that seems like he can really lift anything to toss, the debris will just appear out of thin air. Sort of like how in the Battlefront 2015 trailers, players were appearing out of thin air into the thick of things.
The debris is actually spawned a few feat below Ezra, so it provides the illusion that he's actually lifting that stuff from where he's at.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Controlled Instincts: Ezra can now target more enemies AND he can do it at a longer distance.
[Limitless enemies]
[15% / 30% / 45% / 60% Longer toss range]

Push Through: If Ezra manages to damage 5 enemies with FORCE TOSS, then the other tossed debris will do more damage.
[5 / 9 / 14 / 25 More Damage.]

Heart of a Jedi: If Ezra kills 3 opponents with FORCE TOSS, then the ability is permanently on a shorter cooldown.
[6% / 9% / 13% / 17% Shorter cool down.]

ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / ⦗STRIKE STUN⦘: Ezra uses the force to spin in the air with an amazing display of speed and ferocity with his Light saber.
Striking the ground with his blade, it creates a beautiful fiery green / blue aura (Depending on which light saber he has) all within the vicinity of which the stun can effect enemies.
While the blade makes contact with the ground, not only does it create a blazing cauterization effect, it's starts shattering the floor, leaving several cracks, while also lifting enemies into the air simultaneously. Which allows Ezra to dish out a ton of damage.

What is he proposing?!:
Ezra quickly dashes forward, spinning his light saber in the air for over 3 seconds. (If an opponent happens to be near Ezra while he's spinning then they will take 80 damage to their base health.)
He strikes the ground with his blade, shattering the floor, which makes it quake violently enough that the enemies are lifted off the ground in an almost floating stance, for over 2.5 seconds.
Allowing Ezra to strike his opponents with his light saber or take a couple free shots with his blaster.
Ezra can only use this ability once before It goes on cool down, and it only triggers while he is on the ground.
It covers around the same distance as Luke Skywalker's dash.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Flourish the Odds: If Ezra stuns at least 3 opponents, they will remain in the air for a longer period of time.
[9% / 15% / 24% / 33% longer stun time.]

Bridge the Gap: Ezra can leap a larger distance with STRIKE STUN before he shatters the ground, AND enemies that pass through Ezra's spinning light saber will be damaged even more.
[3% / 6% / 9% / 15% longer leap distance]
[15 / 25 / 40 / 60 extra strike damage]

Jedi Skills: Ezra now has an extra STRIKE STUN, but the ability now has a 40% longer recharge time for both Strike Stuns.
[35% / 30% / 25% / 15% shorter recharge time.]

Darkness Rising: Ezra's dark side teachings allow him to have a higher tolerance for pain. Allowing him to take less damage when STRIKE STUN has been activated for 6 seconds.
[5% / 8% / 12% / 18% less damage taken.]

Rush Strike: Ezra can perform the Strike Stun much faster.
[15% / 25% / 35% / 45% shorter time before Ezra can shatter the ground.]

4th ABILITY (Y / TRIANGLE ) / No Cool Down / ⦗TROUBLE MAKER⦘: Ezra can switch between a DL-44 Heavy blaster pistol or his Light Saber at will. Similar to Jyn’s rifle configuration ability from the last game’s Scarif DLC.

Secondary Trait The ability is tied to a trait called Akimbo Ingenuity, that is capped at a maximum of 1,750 score. Once it has been fulfilled, the trait can allow him to have both the blaster and light saber on at the same time.
Which means that he can fire his blaster while also striking opponents with his light saber. This trait last for a total of 30 seconds, the time drains fasters if he drains stamina with his light saber.
Like for example: One full stamina rotation on the light saber will drain 10 seconds off the trait.
To strike an enemy he must press the melee button, and if he wants to shoot he must press RT, and to block with his saber and aim at the same time with the blaster he must press LT.
The block drains a lot more light saber stamina if you hold it up. Ezra's ONE LAST LESSON ability can help with that, but not to much.

How this ability actually works: The DL-44 blaster fires as fast as Han's DL-44 from the last battlefront in 2015, it does 55 damage with body shots, and 95 damage with head shots.
It can fire a maximum of 12 shots before overheating & its aim is fairly accurate, as with all blasters.
However this isn't just the regular Dl-44 we're all used to, it has a unique secondary fire that allows you to dish out a ton of damage in just one shot.
How this works: You hold down the primary fire button for about 1.5 seconds, and the DL-44 delivers a devastating laser bolt that leaves enemies heavily injured. This deals a total of 95 damage on a body shot, and 165 on a head shot. This secondary fire has no splash damage, and it cannot lock onto enemies.
If you don't charge it up then it'll do the regular amount of damage previously listed.
This idea based from the Jedi Knight games, you would charge up a pistol & it would give out a highly damaging laser bolt, that kind of thing.

The ability is tied to a trait called Akimbo Ingenuity, that is capped at a maximum of 1,750 score. Once it has been fufilled, the trait can allow him to have both the blaster and light saber on at the same time.
Which means that he can fire his blaster while also striking opponents with his light saber. This trait last for a total of 30 seconds, the time drains fasters if he drains stamina with his light saber.
Like for example: One full stamina rotation on the light saber will drain 10 seconds off the trait.
To strike an enemy he must press the melee button, and if he wants to shoot he must press RT, and to block with his saber and aim at the same time with the blaster he must press LT.
The block drains a lot more light saber stamina if you hold it up. Ezra's ONE LAST LESSON ability can help with that, but not to much.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Honed Light Saber Skills: Ezra's Akimbo Ingenuity trait now drains less time if you use up light saber stamina.
[10% / 25% / 40% / 50% Less time taken off the trait.]

Cool it Down: Ezra's DL-44 can now fire more blaster shots before over heating.
[2 / 4 / 6 / 8 More laser bolts before overheating.]

Modified Blaster:Ezra's secondary fire for the DL-44 can now charge up much faster.
[5% / 7% / 14% / 23% faster charge up time.]

This is how we do it: Ezra can now gain score for his Akimbo Ingenuity ability.
[3% / 8% / 15% / 20% more score gained.]

____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's some more cool stuff they could do for him.

Ezra's Light Sabers / Weapons he has used:
Star-Wars-Rebels-Ezra-Bridger-Season-3-Lightsaber-2.jpg
lightsaber__ezra_bridger_2__top_view__by_thehatter_10_6-d82l5e9.png
latest?cb=20160714050723

Regular Light Saber Stance:
Star-Wars-Rebels_S3-2-616x347.jpg

Light saber Block Stance:
ezrapromo6.jpg

Blaster Aim Stance:
c208d5406b99fa914c8e760edc253572.png

HvV Intro:
tumblr_ojw3fzy9Fn1uwk393o4_400.gif

Possible Outfits:
Jedi
latest?cb=20160812210049

Scout Helmet
171019114022-star-wars-rebels-exlarge-169.jpg

Occupation
latest?cb=20171031195242

Space suit
RebelsFinale4.jpg

Padawan
star-wars-rebels-stealth-strike-ezra-bridger-02-e1448034075137.jpg

Thief
aab9d2bec5270837aeccde4e1070ce6965716aa6_hq.jpg

Stormtrooper Cadet
latest?cb=20140928091349

star-wars-rebels-gathering-forces-sabine-wren-ezra-bridger-cadet-helmet.png

Potential Emotes:
"Remember, that the force will be with you, always."
"Hey, kid's gotta eat."
"Stand up together. Because that's when we're strongest—as one."
“I'm a rebel, fighting for the people, fighting for you.”
"Hey for what it's worth, I've got a good feeling about this.
"One... Last... Lesson..."
"I used to be out for myself, and alone. But that's not who I am anymore."
"Don't worry, I got this."
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Replies

• Trash character, looks OP

There are tons of more interesting jedi to be added, such as Obi wan, Old Ben, Master Windu, Anakin and Master Mundi
  • Trash character, looks OP

There are tons of more interesting jedi to be added, such as Obi wan, Old Ben, Master Windu, Anakin and Master Mundi

"I may have gone a bit to far in a few places." ~ George Lucas

I already did Anakin, I'm not interested in doing Old Ben or Master Mundi, however I would like to do an Obiwan or Mace concept.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Amazing. You really went above and beyond on this, I really hope we get a Rebels Season or just Rebels content at some stage. Yo Dev Team, good **** happening over here!
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    I'd love a Rebels season! The Ghost would be a great reskin for the Falcon and I really want Hera as a hero. I think she'd be especially great on Yavin 4 and Endor, though Ezra on Yavin 4 would look great as well.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • I'd love a Rebels season at some point, hopefully DICE does it.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    Amazing. You really went above and beyond on this, I really hope we get a Rebels Season or just Rebels content at some stage. Yo Dev Team, good **** happening over here!

Thanks man, it I put a lot of thought into it. Getting it down with his character, his unique traits, his very distinct abilities. I really wanted Ezra to be something different & a lot more interesting and fun to play than just a regular saber wielder like Luke or Rey,
    I think I may have went overboard with his power level! But I honestly I think I did him justice for what it is.
    This is a hero concept after all.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• wow, not before mace windu. in fact, the line is well outside of the Jedi temple. Starting again with a line of prominent clones.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    wow, not before mace windu. in fact, the line is well outside of the Jedi temple. Starting again with a line of prominent clones.

The only clone I'd be interested in seeing added as a hero is Captain Rex.

I'm interested in a Master Windu concept.
    Got any ideas?

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• I just wanna say you really bring Ezra to life here I admire how much effort you put in your presentation :smile:
    feel the force Sombering Jace