criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Megathread] DC-15LE

13637383941

Replies

  • Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • What's next, people defending Death Sticks?

    Recreational death sticks shouldn't be banned by the republic they cure space cancer and relax your heart beat... to 0. Total tranquility
  • Hello random people I've never met before, I've created this post to discuss and to show you the in's and out's of the heavy class, and to show you just how wrong most of you are about the so called "OP" heavy class. The heavy class needs some serious love, and is in danger of falling below specialist in "viable" class selections.

    So first off, I'd like you all to know that I'm totally qualified to be talking about such a controversial issue in such a condescending way. I've spent a total of about 8 hours "maining" the heavy class. In addition to that, I also just ordered a limited edition 59fifty rebel alliance themed snapback. So I definitely know what I'm talking about, anyone who disagrees just doesn't have as deep of an understanding as I do about #HeavyLyfe.

    After an extensive use of the heavy class and all of its abilites, I'm going to discuss the three cards I've been using and how lacking they are:

    Barrage, aka the **** bumbum marshmallow launcher:
    I think the title pretty much says it all, you basically have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid whilst being hit by lightning then you do of getting kills with this thing. This card is only useful if you want to take 11/64ths of an infantry turrets health down in about 5 seconds. I told my friend once that I thought it might be a useful card for chokepoints, he broke out in hives right then and there, and he will no longer speak to me anymore :(. I also had a player message me after a match to thank me for using barrage on him, he said he was on a huge killstreak and the barrage actually gave him a health buff. Only use this card if you feel like you have too much dignity and need to be knocked down a few pegs.

    Defender: Not good enough, needs huge buff. Honestly, I feel like I should be rewarded way more points for playing like a ****. If I'm being hit by enemy bullets I expect to be making bank for doing nothing, not peanuts. Needs serious buff, someone please forward this gold to a Dev.

    Bounty Hunter: good concept, unfair in reality.
    I think this ability needs to be scaled up for the heavy class to make it viable, maybe to 30 or 40 percent since we as heavy mains are expected to frontline the battle, where's the incentive? Oh that's right there isn't one. Next

    And last but not least...

    The DC-15: this gun is best described in one word, mediocre.

    The amount of hype and hate surrounding this weapon is mind boggling, sure some of the pro players can go on massive 15 killstreaks every now and then. But for the majority of the community, this weapon is outshined by pretty much everything, laughable RoF, blah splash damage, and an extremely fast overheating issue. I constantly get outshot by even specialists at a range more than 10 feet. But I do admit every once and a while I get get around 3 killstreaks before I get roflstomped by the e-11 or glie-44. This gun is admittedly the best in the class but still horribly underwhelming. Please don't take it away from us casuals. I even have video proof showing me getting melted over and over when head to head against all classes.



    So please, do full research (like me), before posting half baked complaints about a mediocre weapon.

    Heavy class is balanced as long as that weapon stays as is. It's easily beatable as you'll see in the vid. So please, come to terms with the truth. Heavy is fine.



    Literally 90% (yes I counted) of your kills are on people that aren't paying attention to you...lol

    Using good tactics, camping and attacking vulnerablentargets works wo th every gun.

    Something possible with se44, blurg, even the 280.

    Incident see many officer kn the opposing team though
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »
    If you think the DC-15LE ''broken'' is underwhelming, then you must suck at this game. It's the best weapon right now.

    Maybe you're consistently getting caught off-guard and/or not firing the first shot in a fight. Or your aim? Your lack of skill doesn't accurately justify whether something is OP or not.

    Lol nope wrooooooooooong. It's the weapon not me. Watch the vid if you feel like being out in your place.

    I was trolling back since must've you trolled first.
    I didn't pay attention...

    You went on a 30+ killstreak and lasted the entire video without dying. The only time you died was at the end of the video where you were exposed with no cover and was not paying attention to the enemy that shot at you. You were exposed with lack of cover in a 1v3 so of course you'd be dead despite using an OP weapon yourself. Where is the ''getting out-gunned by other classes in 1v1'' or anything like that? There is absolutely none of it.

    I know you must be a good player here, but I must guarantee you that had you use another class or another weapon, you would die and not succeed with no deaths, especially when you're on console and had a few '''close calls''.

    I beg to differ I've seen officer play get the same numbers...lol
  • Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    Your troll powers are weak.
  • heavyking
    599 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    By the same logic as the OP if you go 30 -0 in game with a weapon it must be op

    So that's means we need to nerf the se44, blurg, dc15 es, tl50, wookies, death troopers, and all hero's.

    Since no one should be able to get high streaks with skills...lol

    It's One thing when this is uncommon or has never been documented on any weapon or class before.

    But, there are dozens of videos of officers wookies, death troopers, specialists*, hero's etc going long kill steaks.

    As a specialist I routinely go 20-0, 16-0, 30-0.
    So I guess nerf specialist huh?


    If you use the logic "kill streak equals op". Then by all means nerf all the aforementioned.



    *I've gin 30 -0 with specialists before using the nt242.
  • Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    Satire isn't a constructive thing so this thread must be closed
  • Clone201
    3489 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    heavyking wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »
    If you think the DC-15LE ''broken'' is underwhelming, then you must suck at this game. It's the best weapon right now.

    Maybe you're consistently getting caught off-guard and/or not firing the first shot in a fight. Or your aim? Your lack of skill doesn't accurately justify whether something is OP or not.

    Lol nope wrooooooooooong. It's the weapon not me. Watch the vid if you feel like being out in your place.

    I was trolling back since must've you trolled first.
    I didn't pay attention...

    You went on a 30+ killstreak and lasted the entire video without dying. The only time you died was at the end of the video where you were exposed with no cover and was not paying attention to the enemy that shot at you. You were exposed with lack of cover in a 1v3 so of course you'd be dead despite using an OP weapon yourself. Where is the ''getting out-gunned by other classes in 1v1'' or anything like that? There is absolutely none of it.

    I know you must be a good player here, but I must guarantee you that had you use another class or another weapon, you would die and not succeed with no deaths, especially when you're on console and had a few '''close calls''.

    I beg to differ I've seen officer play get the same numbers...lol

    Judging from the video, he had a few close calls. Those close calls could of resulted in deaths had he not use the weapon. I was trying to point that one out. :)

    I'm well aware of going on long killstreaks with any class being a possibility, lol. I had a 45 killstreak with Blurrg, and that was long before the Blurrg got nerfed for the 1st time. The best I did with Heavy was around 60, and that was only achieved with broken DC-15.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Notice this is sarcasm.
    Heavy is easy to beat, it is so easy to counter you don't even need to Nerf him. All you have to do is use specialist and stay at least a hundred feet away from thy said heavy and snipe it that way you don't get melted.
    For all seriousness heavy is broken and needs fixing by making the explosive shot have way more recoil and less damage, or something on the lines of that.
  • I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.
  • STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    tenor.gif

    What’s going on here?
  • AlexCaseIH wrote: »
    Notice this is sarcasm.
    Heavy is easy to beat, it is so easy to counter you don't even need to Nerf him. All you have to do is use specialist and stay at least a hundred feet away from thy said heavy and snipe it that way you don't get melted.
    For all seriousness heavy is broken and needs fixing by making the explosive shot have way more recoil and less damage, or something on the lines of that.

    Exactly. I have been able to reach higher and higher streaks and break my limits as a trooper lol.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Jbstiner
    2652 posts Member
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    Or their 9 other buddies.

    Played a game of GA today and at one point there were 10 heavies. I had 3 deaths in a row from a different heavy running the glitch.

    I’ve also had games where no one is running it.

    But when you get a group running it, there’s not much you can do.
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!
  • ninjachewit
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    heavyking wrote: »
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!



    Especially at 0:54 in the video is pretty sure the main reason why there are 40 pages on this thread complaining about this gun. Perfectly reasonable to argue for this gun being broken when it can be comboed with a shield + drop people in less than 1 second + in case you need it EA blinds the player for you so they have 100% no chance of stopping you instead of 99.98%. :(

    EDIT: P.S. there was clearly cover LOL.


  • Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?



  • heavyking wrote: »
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!



    Especially at 0:54 in the video is pretty sure the main reason why there are 40 pages on this thread complaining about this gun. Perfectly reasonable to argue for this gun being broken when it can be comboed with a shield + drop people in less than 1 second + in case you need it EA blinds the player for you so they have 100% no chance of stopping you instead of 99.98%. :(

    EDIT: P.S. there was clearly cover LOL.

    Largely people not even paying attention to you but to be honest. Surprise you are killing troopers in the areas and reanges the heavy is supposed to be the most effective...

    If you are besting sniper rifles that's one thing...

    But I haven't lost to a dc15 outside of close range or close mid range.
  • heavyking wrote: »
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!



    Especially at 0:54 in the video is pretty sure the main reason why there are 40 pages on this thread complaining about this gun. Perfectly reasonable to argue for this gun being broken when it can be comboed with a shield + drop people in less than 1 second + in case you need it EA blinds the player for you so they have 100% no chance of stopping you instead of 99.98%. :(

    EDIT: P.S. there was clearly cover LOL.

    By that logic the nt242 combined with stealth and binoculars is OP. Because they can one shot your from accords the map and you can't find them.

    By that logic blurg with diffuser is OP because you can disable a teams weapons and can drop them in less than a second.
  • Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    I made 40-1 with a Wookie warrior in the current patch.
  • heavyking wrote: »


    Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?




    I hope you are joking here?
  • Clone201
    3489 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    k
    heavyking wrote: »
    By the same logic as the OP if you go 30 -0 in game with a weapon it must be op

    So that's means we need to nerf the se44, blurg, dc15 es, tl50, wookies, death troopers, and all hero's.

    Since no one should be able to get high streaks with skills...lol

    It's One thing when this is uncommon or has never been documented on any weapon or class before.

    But, there are dozens of videos of officers wookies, death troopers, specialists*, hero's etc going long kill steaks.

    As a specialist I routinely go 20-0, 16-0, 30-0.
    So I guess nerf specialist huh?


    If you use the logic "kill streak equals op". Then by all means nerf all the aforementioned.

    *I've gin 30 -0 with specialists before using the nt242.

    So you assume, because of my post direct at the OP's video, that I believe that whenever a player is able to go on a killstreak with ''X'' weapon, that the ''X'' weapon is OP in that logic? It appears you did, but you're somehow wrong. I am aware that killstreaks aren't the best way to find overperforming, balanced, and/or underpowered stuff.

    Things gotta have pros and cons, different based on the class you're looking at. The DC-15LE (Exploding Shot), ''broken'' in its current state has no ''heavily impacting'' cons to make up for its high DPS and Low TTK within its effective range, not to mention exploding shots. As why people are complaining about it even now.


    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Octavarius wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »


    Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?




    I hope you are joking here?

    Hes not.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Dash
    11447 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Octavarius wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »


    Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?




    I hope you are joking here?

    Hes not.

    What he said ^^.

    Dudes Very Serious about this topic. Like “Serious Internet Business” Serious.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Clone201 wrote: »
    k
    heavyking wrote: »
    By the same logic as the OP if you go 30 -0 in game with a weapon it must be op

    So that's means we need to nerf the se44, blurg, dc15 es, tl50, wookies, death troopers, and all hero's.

    Since no one should be able to get high streaks with skills...lol

    It's One thing when this is uncommon or has never been documented on any weapon or class before.

    But, there are dozens of videos of officers wookies, death troopers, specialists*, hero's etc going long kill steaks.

    As a specialist I routinely go 20-0, 16-0, 30-0.
    So I guess nerf specialist huh?


    If you use the logic "kill streak equals op". Then by all means nerf all the aforementioned.

    *I've gin 30 -0 with specialists before using the nt242.

    So you assume, because of my post direct at the OP's video, that I believe that whenever a player is able to go on a killstreak with ''X'' weapon, that the ''X'' weapon is OP in that logic? It appears you did, but you're somehow wrong. I am aware that killstreaks aren't the best way to find overperforming, balanced, and/or underpowered stuff.

    Things gotta have pros and cons, different based on the class you're looking at. The DC-15LE (Exploding Shot), ''broken'' in its current state has no ''heavily impacting'' cons to make up for its high DPS and Low TTK within its effective range, not to mention exploding shots. As why people are complaining about it even now.


    Ok i understand much bater now. With that Idea I have this too say.
    The cooling for the weapon is what's really broken. The weapon is not building heat like it's supposed to.

    It should have the same firing time as the current SCS, powerful but short burst of fire.
  • Nice.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    I've said it before I'll say it again. The ability for people to recognize satire on this forum is zero.

    Funny post OP. Nice job.


    Its fantastic isn't it, but also depressing


    Good to see you back anyway mate, I saw you were banned for a second.

  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    Nice.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    I've said it before I'll say it again. The ability for people to recognize satire on this forum is zero.

    Funny post OP. Nice job.


    Its fantastic isn't it, but also depressing


    Good to see you back anyway mate, I saw you were banned for a second.

    Yea. Thanks!
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Octavarius wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »


    Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?




    I hope you are joking here?

    Hes not.

    What he said ^^.

    Dudes Very Serious about this topic. Like “Serious Internet Business” Serious.

    Lol this whole "nerf the dc15 es because here is 1 video where I have a streak " is such a stupid idea.

    How many matches did he play to get this 1 video? If he went , 5 , 6, 7, 8 matches in a row just running into groups of enemies with no tactics and slaughtering them. That's broken...

    Heck, going 6 matches straight flawless is enough to convince me. But to play perhaps 20, 25 matches over the course of a few days and get 1 flawless and say it's OP give me a break.

    There weren't even officer mains in that video he posted...lol I mean any match you play with officers in it you will get a death almost guaranteed if they are using blurgs and se44s.

    The idea that going on a kill streak alone makes a weapon OP mitigates all player skill whatsoever. Again. If your argument is kill streak equals OP. By that logic specialist is OP. Which we all know is Polly crock.

    In the video of the OP I just see a play using good tactics.
    If he just charged into groups of enemies he would have died, obviously. So no it's not Palpatine broken, it's not broken in the slightest. The dps that is.

    Everyone is complaining about the dps but ignoring the elephant in the room that is the cooling issue. It's cooling is broken that's what the bug is. You are doing yourself an intellectual disservice to completely ignore the real issue that the DEVs admitted was already being patched.

    So making post after post after post after post after post after post after thread afters thread about the dc15 es is the REAL joke. Lolol I mean got to be kidding me.
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    They need to nerf the explosive shot like they did the blurrgs explosive shot tbh.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • heavyking
    599 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    -deleted-
  • heavyking wrote: »
    9rai34m54px8.jpeg
    2xt7kwws0skt.jpeg

    I guess getting eliminations like this must many the class I used was broken huh?

    Hint: bottom was specialist
  • heavyking wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »
    9rai34m54px8.jpeg
    2xt7kwws0skt.jpeg

    I guess getting eliminations like this must many the class I used was broken huh?

    Hint: bottom was specialist

    that is more a reflection on the player than mechanics.....just saying
  • I think I'm fairly good. But I'm tired of being killed through walls and good cover because of the Dc15le es. I don't even have the mod unlocked cuz I went to the fnwb. Too.late now.cuz it'll be nerfed soon along with the blurgg es. But the blurgg isn't as bad cuz it's just a 4 shot burst. I think anyone using the es for the dc15 is a sissy and unskilled. Same with leia. I've noticed alot more people playing the heavy and all have dc15le es. I swear every time I'm ko'd I look to see what did it. Everytime. It's a Dc15le es. Everytime.
  • Jbstiner
    2652 posts Member
    heavyking wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!



    Especially at 0:54 in the video is pretty sure the main reason why there are 40 pages on this thread complaining about this gun. Perfectly reasonable to argue for this gun being broken when it can be comboed with a shield + drop people in less than 1 second + in case you need it EA blinds the player for you so they have 100% no chance of stopping you instead of 99.98%. :(

    EDIT: P.S. there was clearly cover LOL.

    Largely people not even paying attention to you but to be honest. Surprise you are killing troopers in the areas and reanges the heavy is supposed to be the most effective...

    If you are besting sniper rifles that's one thing...

    But I haven't lost to a dc15 outside of close range or close mid range.

    Just curious, but you seem to be defending the glitch? Am I mistaken?
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Jbstiner
    2652 posts Member
    It ruins matches and if you run it and spam it, you’re a dbag...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Jbstiner wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »
    Battle_G69 wrote: »
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I now jump in a game, get sprayed with the DC-15LE and hit alt-f4... There really is just no point in playing this game with this issue going on. I just get disgusted at what the game has become (playing blast). It just isn't fun to play with such bad balance issues.

    Funny when I'm getting sprayed I roll away or get behind cover. Than I wait to heal and move on. This is probably because I stick with other players.

    In most cases, all a heavy with the dc15le has to do is blast the cover your behind and the splash damge will get ya

    What are you guys using for cover fig trees?

    There are plenty of corners you can pop around, whole ships, cliffs and high positions you can use for cover.

    If you are close enough to the heavy to have no viable cover that's your fault. Lol
    If you are hiding behind a small rock that's your fault. Lol

    I bet 99% of the people complaining about the dc15 es splash damage do NOT check for viable cover and escape routes before engaging enemies.

    Guys like you (perhaps not you persay) just charge into groups and enemies expecting to just spam blurg or se44 and win... Then she you start looking health you panic and run for any cover you can find...lol

    Instead if scanning for possible cover before engaging enemies.

    By your same logic blurg with explosive shot is also op. I've been seeing more officers using it now too to try and upset the heavies...lol. By your same logic all grenades should be nerfed because they can get you behind cover too!



    Especially at 0:54 in the video is pretty sure the main reason why there are 40 pages on this thread complaining about this gun. Perfectly reasonable to argue for this gun being broken when it can be comboed with a shield + drop people in less than 1 second + in case you need it EA blinds the player for you so they have 100% no chance of stopping you instead of 99.98%. :(

    EDIT: P.S. there was clearly cover LOL.

    Largely people not even paying attention to you but to be honest. Surprise you are killing troopers in the areas and reanges the heavy is supposed to be the most effective...

    If you are besting sniper rifles that's one thing...

    But I haven't lost to a dc15 outside of close range or close mid range.

    Just curious, but you seem to be defending the glitch? Am I mistaken?

    Must be. If the profile name didnt give it away, all his post about condeming people’s play styles against the dc15le and pointing fingers at other weapons as being “OP” did.

    Blurg and se-44c are op.-heavy king 2018
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • LolFactory9000
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    A
    heavyking wrote: »
    Octavarius wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »


    Specialist is OP too.
    Since I've gone on 32+ kill streaks with it.

    Also I guess these are also op right?




    I hope you are joking here?

    Hes not.

    What he said ^^.

    Dudes Very Serious about this topic. Like “Serious Internet Business” Serious.

    Lol this whole "nerf the dc15 es because here is 1 video where I have a streak " is such a **** idea.

    How many matches did he play to get this 1 video? If he went , 5 , 6, 7, 8 matches in a row just running into groups of enemies with no tactics and slaughtering them. That's broken...

    Heck, going 6 matches straight flawless is enough to convince me. But to play perhaps 20, 25 matches over the course of a few days and get 1 flawless and say it's OP give me a break.

    There weren't even officer mains in that video he posted...lol I mean any match you play with officers in it you will get a death almost guaranteed if they are using blurgs and se44s.

    The idea that going on a kill streak alone makes a weapon OP mitigates all player skill whatsoever. Again. If your argument is kill streak equals OP. By that logic specialist is OP. Which we all know is Polly crock.

    In the video of the OP I just see a play using good tactics.
    If he just charged into groups of enemies he would have died, obviously. So no it's not Palpatine broken, it's not broken in the slightest. The dps that is.

    Everyone is complaining about the dps but ignoring the elephant in the room that is the cooling issue. It's cooling is broken that's what the bug is. You are doing yourself an intellectual disservice to completely ignore the real issue that the DEVs admitted was already being patched.

    So making post after post after post after post after post after post after thread afters thread about the dc15 es is the REAL joke. Lolol I mean got to be kidding me.

    Bro give it up lol, that was a regular match from any old regular day, not trying to tute my own horn I'm just saying it's effortless with that gun, I've seen you defending it since day one and that's just ridiculous lol. The thing is like having a hero 24/7/365/420. Of course you can get the same streaks with other weapons, it's #EZ. But I could get streaks like that all the time using my dainty kneecaps to control the joysticks with the DC. It's not just the cooling bro come on. You're embarrassing yourself lol.
    Post edited by LolFactory9000 on
  • heavyking wrote: »
    heavyking wrote: »
    9rai34m54px8.jpeg
    2xt7kwws0skt.jpeg

    I guess getting eliminations like this must many the class I used was broken huh?

    Hint: bottom was specialist

    Bro, the Killstreak is impressive, but I have gotten 20-30 Killstreaks without much effort. It is too EZ, as I can out damage anyone on the field. Even heroes as a free class.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • I love you OP. Thank you for this post.
  • tankertoad
    5601 posts Member
    edited March 2018

    Got um.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Hello random people I've never met before, I've created this post to discuss and to show you the in's and out's of the heavy class, and to show you just how wrong most of you are about the so called "OP" heavy class. The heavy class needs some serious love, and is in danger of falling below specialist in "viable" class selections.

    So first off, I'd like you all to know that I'm totally qualified to be talking about such a controversial issue in such a condescending way. I've spent a total of about 8 hours "maining" the heavy class. In addition to that, I also just ordered a limited edition 59fifty rebel alliance themed snapback. So I definitely know what I'm talking about, anyone who disagrees just doesn't have as deep of an understanding as I do about #HeavyLyfe.

    After an extensive use of the heavy class and all of its abilites, I'm going to discuss the three cards I've been using and how lacking they are:

    Barrage, aka the **** bumbum marshmallow launcher:
    I think the title pretty much says it all, you basically have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid whilst being hit by lightning then you do of getting kills with this thing. This card is only useful if you want to take 11/64ths of an infantry turrets health down in about 5 seconds. I told my friend once that I thought it might be a useful card for chokepoints, he broke out in hives right then and there, and he will no longer speak to me anymore :(. I also had a player message me after a match to thank me for using barrage on him, he said he was on a huge killstreak and the barrage actually gave him a health buff. Only use this card if you feel like you have too much dignity and need to be knocked down a few pegs.

    Defender: Not good enough, needs huge buff. Honestly, I feel like I should be rewarded way more points for playing like a ****. If I'm being hit by enemy bullets I expect to be making bank for doing nothing, not peanuts. Needs serious buff, someone please forward this gold to a Dev.

    Bounty Hunter: good concept, unfair in reality.
    I think this ability needs to be scaled up for the heavy class to make it viable, maybe to 30 or 40 percent since we as heavy mains are expected to frontline the battle, where's the incentive? Oh that's right there isn't one. Next

    And last but not least...

    The DC-15: this gun is best described in one word, mediocre.

    The amount of hype and hate surrounding this weapon is mind boggling, sure some of the pro players can go on massive 15 killstreaks every now and then. But for the majority of the community, this weapon is outshined by pretty much everything, laughable RoF, blah splash damage, and an extremely fast overheating issue. I constantly get outshot by even specialists at a range more than 10 feet. But I do admit every once and a while I get get around 3 killstreaks before I get roflstomped by the e-11 or glie-44. This gun is admittedly the best in the class but still horribly underwhelming. Please don't take it away from us casuals. I even have video proof showing me getting melted over and over when head to head against all classes.



    So please, do full research (like me), before posting half baked complaints about a mediocre weapon.

    Heavy class is balanced as long as that weapon stays as is. It's easily beatable as you'll see in the vid. So please, come to terms with the truth. Heavy is fine.



    Yes, because literally instant killing most normal troopers is completely balanced. Good joke kid. Troll harder.
  • Hello random people I've never met before, I've created this post to discuss and to show you the in's and out's of the heavy class, and to show you just how wrong most of you are about the so called "OP" heavy class. The heavy class needs some serious love, and is in danger of falling below specialist in "viable" class selections.

    So first off, I'd like you all to know that I'm totally qualified to be talking about such a controversial issue in such a condescending way. I've spent a total of about 8 hours "maining" the heavy class. In addition to that, I also just ordered a limited edition 59fifty rebel alliance themed snapback. So I definitely know what I'm talking about, anyone who disagrees just doesn't have as deep of an understanding as I do about #HeavyLyfe.

    After an extensive use of the heavy class and all of its abilites, I'm going to discuss the three cards I've been using and how lacking they are:

    Barrage, aka the **** bumbum marshmallow launcher:
    I think the title pretty much says it all, you basically have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid whilst being hit by lightning then you do of getting kills with this thing. This card is only useful if you want to take 11/64ths of an infantry turrets health down in about 5 seconds. I told my friend once that I thought it might be a useful card for chokepoints, he broke out in hives right then and there, and he will no longer speak to me anymore :(. I also had a player message me after a match to thank me for using barrage on him, he said he was on a huge killstreak and the barrage actually gave him a health buff. Only use this card if you feel like you have too much dignity and need to be knocked down a few pegs.

    Defender: Not good enough, needs huge buff. Honestly, I feel like I should be rewarded way more points for playing like a ****. If I'm being hit by enemy bullets I expect to be making bank for doing nothing, not peanuts. Needs serious buff, someone please forward this gold to a Dev.

    Bounty Hunter: good concept, unfair in reality.
    I think this ability needs to be scaled up for the heavy class to make it viable, maybe to 30 or 40 percent since we as heavy mains are expected to frontline the battle, where's the incentive? Oh that's right there isn't one. Next

    And last but not least...

    The DC-15: this gun is best described in one word, mediocre.

    The amount of hype and hate surrounding this weapon is mind boggling, sure some of the pro players can go on massive 15 killstreaks every now and then. But for the majority of the community, this weapon is outshined by pretty much everything, laughable RoF, blah splash damage, and an extremely fast overheating issue. I constantly get outshot by even specialists at a range more than 10 feet. But I do admit every once and a while I get get around 3 killstreaks before I get roflstomped by the e-11 or glie-44. This gun is admittedly the best in the class but still horribly underwhelming. Please don't take it away from us casuals. I even have video proof showing me getting melted over and over when head to head against all classes.



    So please, do full research (like me), before posting half baked complaints about a mediocre weapon.

    Heavy class is balanced as long as that weapon stays as is. It's easily beatable as you'll see in the vid. So please, come to terms with the truth. Heavy is fine.



    Yes, because literally instant killing most normal troopers is completely balanced. Good joke kid. Troll harder.

    He was being sarcastic.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • LolFactory9000
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    3fast5u
  • Hello random people I've never met before, I've created this post to discuss and to show you the in's and out's of the heavy class, and to show you just how wrong most of you are about the so called "OP" heavy class. The heavy class needs some serious love, and is in danger of falling below specialist in "viable" class selections.

    So first off, I'd like you all to know that I'm totally qualified to be talking about such a controversial issue in such a condescending way. I've spent a total of about 8 hours "maining" the heavy class. In addition to that, I also just ordered a limited edition 59fifty rebel alliance themed snapback. So I definitely know what I'm talking about, anyone who disagrees just doesn't have as deep of an understanding as I do about #HeavyLyfe.

    After an extensive use of the heavy class and all of its abilites, I'm going to discuss the three cards I've been using and how lacking they are:

    Barrage, aka the **** bumbum marshmallow launcher:
    I think the title pretty much says it all, you basically have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid whilst being hit by lightning then you do of getting kills with this thing. This card is only useful if you want to take 11/64ths of an infantry turrets health down in about 5 seconds. I told my friend once that I thought it might be a useful card for chokepoints, he broke out in hives right then and there, and he will no longer speak to me anymore :(. I also had a player message me after a match to thank me for using barrage on him, he said he was on a huge killstreak and the barrage actually gave him a health buff. Only use this card if you feel like you have too much dignity and need to be knocked down a few pegs.

    Defender: Not good enough, needs huge buff. Honestly, I feel like I should be rewarded way more points for playing like a ****. If I'm being hit by enemy bullets I expect to be making bank for doing nothing, not peanuts. Needs serious buff, someone please forward this gold to a Dev.

    Bounty Hunter: good concept, unfair in reality.
    I think this ability needs to be scaled up for the heavy class to make it viable, maybe to 30 or 40 percent since we as heavy mains are expected to frontline the battle, where's the incentive? Oh that's right there isn't one. Next

    And last but not least...

    The DC-15: this gun is best described in one word, mediocre.

    The amount of hype and hate surrounding this weapon is mind boggling, sure some of the pro players can go on massive 15 killstreaks every now and then. But for the majority of the community, this weapon is outshined by pretty much everything, laughable RoF, blah splash damage, and an extremely fast overheating issue. I constantly get outshot by even specialists at a range more than 10 feet. But I do admit every once and a while I get get around 3 killstreaks before I get roflstomped by the e-11 or glie-44. This gun is admittedly the best in the class but still horribly underwhelming. Please don't take it away from us casuals. I even have video proof showing me getting melted over and over when head to head against all classes.



    So please, do full research (like me), before posting half baked complaints about a mediocre weapon.

    Heavy class is balanced as long as that weapon stays as is. It's easily beatable as you'll see in the vid. So please, come to terms with the truth. Heavy is fine.



    Yes, because literally instant killing most normal troopers is completely balanced. Good joke kid. Troll harder.

    You have your facts wrong bro. Don't feel bad just pay attention more. It's no better than any of the trooper base weapons. I know it's a lot to grasp, but with focus I'm sure you can do it.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4382 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, any scrub can pick this gun up and suddenly become decent at the game, once this is gone, they'll go back to being garbage. Watch it get nerfed to hell now because of the rampant abuse. Then they'll be even worse off.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif[/quote]
  • Hello random people I've never met before, I've created this post to discuss and to show you the in's and out's of the heavy class, and to show you just how wrong most of you are about the so called "OP" heavy class. The heavy class needs some serious love, and is in danger of falling below specialist in "viable" class selections.

    So first off, I'd like you all to know that I'm totally qualified to be talking about such a controversial issue in such a condescending way. I've spent a total of about 8 hours "maining" the heavy class. In addition to that, I also just ordered a limited edition 59fifty rebel alliance themed snapback. So I definitely know what I'm talking about, anyone who disagrees just doesn't have as deep of an understanding as I do about #HeavyLyfe.

    After an extensive use of the heavy class and all of its abilites, I'm going to discuss the three cards I've been using and how lacking they are:

    Barrage, aka the **** bumbum marshmallow launcher:
    I think the title pretty much says it all, you basically have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid whilst being hit by lightning then you do of getting kills with this thing. This card is only useful if you want to take 11/64ths of an infantry turrets health down in about 5 seconds. I told my friend once that I thought it might be a useful card for chokepoints, he broke out in hives right then and there, and he will no longer speak to me anymore :(. I also had a player message me after a match to thank me for using barrage on him, he said he was on a huge killstreak and the barrage actually gave him a health buff. Only use this card if you feel like you have too much dignity and need to be knocked down a few pegs.

    Defender: Not good enough, needs huge buff. Honestly, I feel like I should be rewarded way more points for playing like a ****. If I'm being hit by enemy bullets I expect to be making bank for doing nothing, not peanuts. Needs serious buff, someone please forward this gold to a Dev.

    Bounty Hunter: good concept, unfair in reality.
    I think this ability needs to be scaled up for the heavy class to make it viable, maybe to 30 or 40 percent since we as heavy mains are expected to frontline the battle, where's the incentive? Oh that's right there isn't one. Next

    And last but not least...

    The DC-15: this gun is best described in one word, mediocre.

    The amount of hype and hate surrounding this weapon is mind boggling, sure some of the pro players can go on massive 15 killstreaks every now and then. But for the majority of the community, this weapon is outshined by pretty much everything, laughable RoF, blah splash damage, and an extremely fast overheating issue. I constantly get outshot by even specialists at a range more than 10 feet. But I do admit every once and a while I get get around 3 killstreaks before I get roflstomped by the e-11 or glie-44. This gun is admittedly the best in the class but still horribly underwhelming. Please don't take it away from us casuals. I even have video proof showing me getting melted over and over when head to head against all classes.



    So please, do full research (like me), before posting half baked complaints about a mediocre weapon.

    Heavy class is balanced as long as that weapon stays as is. It's easily beatable as you'll see in the vid. So please, come to terms with the truth. Heavy is fine.



    Yes, because literally instant killing most normal troopers is completely balanced. Good joke kid. Troll harder.

    You have your facts wrong bro. Don't feel bad just pay attention more. It's no better than any of the trooper base weapons. I know it's a lot to grasp, but with focus I'm sure you can do it.

    They are clearly talking about the bugged ES combo.....so just move on Kid
  • Stdzx
    33 posts Member
    Not complaining or judging, just wasnt aware on the current average..but most of these responses are like plain "date of birth" submission forms.

    Anyway about the post, i salute you sir, and expect more in future. It was a delight to read.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!